Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic)

+2
Hijikata Sogyo
Kohaku-chan
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic)

Post by Kohaku-chan Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:28 am

Kohaku stands up from the bar stool and traverses to the exterior of the building. Upon exiting the building, she notices HDN and walks over to him. "Hello. Lovely night, isn't it, Quincy?" Kohaku peers up at the sky and studies the stars while waiting on HDN's reply.
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Number of posts : 319
Location : In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby.
Badges : The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 12
Reiatsu :
The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic)

Post by HolyDeathNote Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:37 am

*zenny was still looking at the stars*

Oh hello kohaku-taichou. I never noticed you were here. ^^ I believe your a little tired of those guys in there hmm? fighting over you? *giggles* What i like about this night is that the sky is clear, the stars are shining, it warm with a light breeze, and the best of all is the fresh air of the 12th division.

*claps hand twice and a bunny in a tux appears with two of the best french wines available, some of the best champagne, and some vodka and some Orange Juice and Dr. pepper and some Martinis with fresh wild olives*

Would you like any of these? I'm still a minor so i'm going to have to take the Orange Juice, but suit yourself to any of these if you would like taichou. *head turns back to the stars above*
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Number of posts : 774
Badges : The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 QuincyStar
Reiatsu :
The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter_Cicada Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:41 am

*Iwaki's smile fades as he watches the one who had caught his eye saunter out the door. He heaves a sigh*

It seems that's one more pretty face to up and leave me...

*He moves to the nearest window and using his reiatsu he conjures up a cosmic whirlwind. Clusters of stars begin shifting as the wondrous lights fall into a manipulated pattern... A phrase could be read in a twilight design*

"Gomen Kohaku-chan. Perhaps we shall meet again... ~<3"

Hmm, I should really work on the rose...

*He chuckled before heading to the bar*
Winter_Cicada
Winter_Cicada
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 39
Badges : The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 5
Reiatsu :
The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:42 am

Kohaku's eyes widen as the bunny comes out with all the drinks. "How on earth did you do that?" If someone were to peer into her eyes at that moment, they would be able to tell that her scientific nature was intrigued, and eager to learn more of this mystery. Slowly, Kohaku's left hand raises toward her temple.

Suddenly a message appears in front of her, and her hand pauses and drops. She thinks to herself, I wonder who this could be from. Hmm.
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :
The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:51 am

Well, as you see, bunnies are absolutely the best as there are 100 ninja bunnies which can cook anything from pie to gourmet food, there are also 100 tux bunnies who can do anything that requires waiter-ing or making drinks to bartenders. So i have armies and armies of bunnies at my disposal.. even though... you would never want to dispose of a bunny. otherwise, my 100 bunny cops would come and kill you. ^^ so feel free to grab any drink or order any drink you wish.

*finishes his Orange Juice, hey Eclipse, (the name of this particular bunny) could you make me a sherry cola?* *the bunny hands the drink over*

fancy any drink this night kohaku-chan? could i get you tea?
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :
The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:55 am

Kohaku turns back to HDN as the message fades away. "Umo. No thanks, HDN. I think I'm going to head out, and go get some rest and relaxation." Kohaku bows her head to the Quincy and the shunpos away.
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:58 am

hmm... ok then. *downs the sherry cola* i like this place. I could definitely get used to this quite lone quincy life... *lays out on one of the sunbathing chairs gazing at the stars* *sips some japanese tea*
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter_Cicada Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:59 am

I'll just have a cup of green tea if you please.

*Iwaki is handed his drink and he swills it thoughtfully before taking a sip*

I guess Akane won't be joining me tonight... hn

*A small sigh escapes his lips as he runs a hand through his hair*

Seems there's no longer any reason to stay here.

*He places the empty glass down on the bar and flips a coin, the currency landing beside the beverage container. Slowly he makes his way out of the building. He pauses as he sees Kohaku and HDN sitting just outside.

Oi, good night Zenny ^^

*His features soften as he smiles towards kohaku-chan*

Good night Kohaku-chan, perhaps we'll meet again.

*He begins to walk off into the night as he waves behind him*

Sleep sweet
Winter_Cicada
Winter_Cicada
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 39
Badges : The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 5
Reiatsu :
The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:08 am

*manic is shocked as 3 other men appear out of no where all making a move on his catch. he watches indisbelief as they all take a swing ay woo-ing the lovely flower that is kohaku. he thinks to himself
hmm if i am to win this prize i shall have to do something truly unique and outrageous but suave at the same time... this is going to use all of my cunning*

the game is on gentleman and man the best man win!

*his eyes gleams and with a swift turn he dissapears from the maggosts nest*
Manic
Manic
Vizard

Male
Number of posts : 31
Badges : The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 11
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:56 pm

*Roan walks in just as Manic disappears*

What the?

*Shakes his head to focus*

Anyway, hello all!

OOC: Technically, I am part of a ddivision, The Rogue Division (Besdie the point, HDn is here, and hes a quincy)
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Vizard
Reiatsu :
The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100The Maggots' Nest (Free-Topic) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2