Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparring, Seating, Kidou & Cero Privelages

Go down

Sparring, Seating, Kidou & Cero Privelages Empty Sparring, Seating, Kidou & Cero Privelages

Post by Kenpachi TZ Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:14 am

Well the title is kinda self-explanatory. Very Happy

Here's the place where all battle privelages for your seating are to be found.

Seating:
Rank > Zanpakutou condition > Mask Time Limit

Vaizard Commander > Bankai fully developed > Limitless
Captain > Bankai fully developed > Limitless (but ain't as powerful as commander)
Vice Captain > Bankai fully developed, but not as strong as Captain > Limitless
3rd - 4th Seat > Bankai nearly developed, has 2-3 abilities > Limitless
5th Seat > Shikai fully developed with 2 or 3 > 10 or 15 posts
6th - 8th Seat > Shikai developing. 1 or 2 abilities at mid-strength > 7 posts at a time
8th - 10th Seat > Shikai is weak. 1 or 2 abilities > 5 posts at a time

N/B: If you remove the mask before it breaks you can use it again. Do the full 5 posts and get attacked before you remove it, either you dodge, block or counter and it breaks or you take the hit and remove the mask yourself.

Cero:
Rank > Cero Types > Max. Usage

Vaizard Commander > All > Limitless (He kinda has a MAJOR reiatsu so... yeah. If Yama-jii could do ceros... I wonder how many he coud fire off..)
Vaizard Captain > All > Limited by reiatsu (So this means you have to be abit reiatsu concious when firing these)
Vice Captain > All > Max. of 4 for other types. Max. of 2 for Gran Rey Cero
3rd - 4th Seat > All > Same as VC but noticeably weaker
5th - 8th Seat > All except for Gran Rey Cero > 8 times
8th - 10th Seat > All except multi-beam cero & higher > 3 times

Cero Guide (Courtesy of our favourite Espada Wink ):
Normal Cero: This is barely charged, and is the weakest form of Cero, normally used by the average Hollow.

Fully Charged Cero: The powerful Cero that is rarely used by average Hollows, and is mostly used by Menos Grande class Hollows (mostly used by Gillian levels)

Double Cero: A Cero being fired from each hand at the same time. For a single target, both can be put together to form one giant blast.

Multi-beam Cero: Uses one hand, but produces more than one blast at the same time.

Gran Rey Cero: Essentially the most powerful Cero of all. Only used by the Espada's and can be customized after it has been mastered. otherwise, they're all at the same level of power.

Kidou:
Seating > Highest Spell > Power

Vaizard Commander > All > Black Coffin and Bankin are at full power... unless he holds back... he'll pwn you.
Vaizard Captain > All > All the spells are noticeably weaker than the Vaizard Commander.
Vaizard Vice Captain > All > All the spells are noticeably weaker than the Vaizard Captain.
3rd - 4th Seat > Any kidou below 90
5th Seat > Any kidou below 80
6th - 8th Seat > Any kidou up to 54
8th - 10th Seat > Any kidou up to 33

Kidou Guide:
Spoiler:

Sparring:
Notice that while we may be vaizards, that doesn't mean our reiatsu is limitless.

Sure it won't hurt you doing 1 or 2 shakkahous. Perform 20 in a row and it will hurt you or for higher seats, take a bite out of you. Perform 200 of those red suckers in rapid succession... we're gonna have to carry out of your spar in a stretcher even with your mask on (considering you are doing shakkahous to actually harm your opponent... no harm for both of you in throwing 200 flaming matches at your opponent). Try pace yourself and remember reiatsu isn't limitless. The trick is to find a balance. Try not to overdo the kidou but also down downplay yourself too much. Like I said, 1 or 2 shakkahous won't hurt you much.

This goes the same for your zanpakutou abilities and generally anything that relies on your reiatsu.

GOD-MODDING. Not a good thing to have and I really dislike seeing it. I can easily forgive when it's unintentional so let me define what god-modding is.

GOD-MODDING is when you basically act like god. This involves 3 things:
Controlling your opponent
You are fighting a human being and I think they have the right to move by themselves. Razz
Grabbing falls under this but there are times when you can grab your opponent. This one's a bit difficult to explain but common sense should get you by.

Giving yourself too much power
This just means yourself being toooo powerful. Remember your reiatsu has a limit and try to fight as realistically as possible. Nobody expects a recruit's shikai to pwn a let say 10th seated member's shikai now do they? Though the 10th seated member shouldn't expect to easily crush a recruit either.

Taking too little or no damage.
This is another one. You can't be taking all the blows your opponent throws at you nor can you be dodging all of them. You can be taking blows but taking no damage. This one is a no-no. Try to remember that the wounds do pile up so try to keep track of those in the spar. If you have an injured back then I don't expect you to easily carry & throw heavy objects at me without atleast hurting yourself. >.>

The thing to achieve here is balance. Not to go over the top and not put yourself too low.

Any questions? PM me.

Just my 2 cents,
Kenpachi TZ
||A Wandering Vaizard||
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Sparring, Seating, Kidou & Cero Privelages 11
Reiatsu :
Sparring, Seating, Kidou & Cero Privelages Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Sparring, Seating, Kidou & Cero Privelages Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down