Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hanto (Bleach Fan-Fic) written by Roxx

2 posters

Go down

The Hanto (Bleach Fan-Fic) written by Roxx Empty The Hanto (Bleach Fan-Fic) written by Roxx

Post by SHEROXX Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:52 am

So here's my Bleach fan-fic. Please notice that English is only my second language! ><
I may not be as good as most of you are in English. You'll probably find some scandalous mistakes...
But please be fair with me! ><

THE HANTO
CHAPTER 1:
PERSONAL MISSION

Deposing his bottle of sake right beside him and taking a sip from his cup, the unknown shinigami giving his back watched over Sereitei sitting on a roof top. Normal sunny day, as usual. Normal no-windy day, as usual. Normal birds singing, as usual. Normal people walking down the street, as usual. A normal day like the others, as usual. Period. Finishing his cup, the man shook the sake bottle a little to see what’s left. Feeling nothing, he put the bottle upside down with the cup right under it. Nothing, not a drop. He deposited the bottle and the cup next to him and sighed, a bored look upon his unseen face yet.

“So lame…”
“Hey ya!” Hizoku jumped on Grimmjow’s shoulders.

Grimmjow stood up immediately angry and pointing at his vice-captain.

“WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM TO ALWAYS JUMP ON ME LIKE THAT HUH?!?!”
“Oh relax will ya! There’s no need to be so scared when you should be already used to it. Still it’s funny to see the same reaction again and again,” Hizoku giggled while Grimmjow’s face boiled red.
“Me, scared?!” he hissed, his body tense.

Finding useless to answer to the question, Hizoku crossed her arms on her chest and gave a mischievous smile to him.

“What are you doing here alone again anyway?”
“What do ya want me to do else? There’s no important mission since weeks!” Grimmjow answered while sitting back right next to his empty bottle and cup.
“You could at least train yourself a little or help out the new recruits…” the vice-captain replied by sitting right next to her 3rd seated officer.
“Yeah right! You expect me to help desperate cases getting less desperate?” lying down on his back with his eyes closed, trying to get his nap.
“Are you afraid they might get stronger than you?” Hizoku asked with a teasing tone.
“Pheh! As if any of them could!” Grimmjow answered with an arrogant and insolent tone.
“You never know…” his vice-captain sang a smile on her face.
“Vice-captain, Taseidai Hizoku and 3rd seated officer, Jaggerjack Grimmjow; the captain asks for you” a voice from underneath yelled.
“Thank you officer!” Hizoku replied.
“What again?” Grimmjow complained while opening only one eye.

The captain’s office was dark because of the closed curtains and no candle was on, making very hard to see the captain’s face. Though you could still see through the shadows that he was sitting right behind his desk.

“Hope you guys didn’t get too bored lately!” the captain asked with an amused tone.
“Bored as hell.” Grimmjow replied almost insolent, his arms crossed on his chest, his eyes closed and his nose almost pointing the floor.
“Not like if you had nothing else to do!”
“I don’t see why I should help out weaklings!” the arrogant 3rd seated officer answered.

Hizoku sighed, even with her eyes closed; disappointment on her face was shown. A few seconds of silence passed and finally the unseen captain broke the silence.

“Well if all that time you were waiting for something more interesting, I’ve got a mission for you two.”
“Both?!” Hizoku surprised.
“I know I rarely ask for two to be on a same mission together but I need you both on this one.”
“Yes usually you would let one of us here to take care of the division while the other is away...“ while Hizoku was speaking, the captain stood up and seemed to walk toward the window behind him.
“The advantage of having you both in the same division!” the captain said happily almost interrupting Hizoku. He suddenly opened up the curtains, letting the light invade the office and hurt Grimmjow’s and Hizoku’s eyes who brought their arms right in front of their face. Isshin’s face is now seen.
“Damn! What’s your problem?! Want to get us blind now?!” Grimmjow growled. Hisoku’s eyes got easily adjusted to the sudden invasion of the light.
“The only time you putted us both Grimmjow and I on the same mission was on the first one and you wanted to see our capacities together. If today you ask us to go together, than there’s something really unusual with this mission…”
“Good observation Hizoku.” a smirk on Isshin’s face.
“So what’s that damn mission anyway?” Grimmjow asked after rubbing his eyes.
“A top secret one. No one is to know about it, not even other captains, except for the one helping us of course.” Isshin answered with a serious tone this time.
“You mean the Captain-Commander?” Hizoku precise.
“No. New captain Kisuke of the 12th division.”
“You mean that not even the Captain-Commander is aware of this?! So that’s not an official mission!” Grimmjow exclaimed.
“Indeed. It’s more of a personal mission…” Isshin now faced the window like avoiding subtly Grimmjow’s and Hizoku’s gaze.
“It’s about this woman in the Real World isn’t it, captain?” Hizoku asked with a low and delicate voice, knowing the answer but still waiting for it.

Silence.

“Yes.”

Confusion and concern drew themselves on Grimmjow’s face. Hizoku broke the silence.

“But wouldn’t anyone suspect something if the two of us go missing?”
“It’s no ordinary mission like you said Hizoku. You’re not going to get missing, at least not enough to arouse suspicions.” the captain answered with an almost neutral voice.
“Can you finally tell us what do you want from us exactly?” Grimmjow’s impatience began.
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 490
Badges : The Hanto (Bleach Fan-Fic) written by Roxx 11
Reiatsu :
The Hanto (Bleach Fan-Fic) written by Roxx Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100The Hanto (Bleach Fan-Fic) written by Roxx Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

The Hanto (Bleach Fan-Fic) written by Roxx Empty Re: The Hanto (Bleach Fan-Fic) written by Roxx

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:13 am

THE HANTO
CHAPTER 2:
THE MAN WITHOUT A NAME

Sitting in a corner in the Headquarters’ lobby, he kept his eyes closed and arms crossed on his chest, waiting. Not being yet an official shinigami, the tall, tan, dirty and muscular man was simply wearing an old and dirty short robe torn out from the bottom and the shoulders. It was clear that he came from one of the poorest districts of the whole Soul Society. His long black hair was covering half of his face. Finally Hizoku opened the door and entered, taking the time to look around. She saw a few of the 11th division’s officers chatting together and sitting alone in a corner of the large room, him. He saw the vice-captain badge that she was wearing wrapped on her left arm.

“So finally a vice-captain here!” the man dropped. Everyone in the room suddenly stopped talking and looked either towards their vice-captain or the stranger who seemed to freak most of them. “I’ve been waiting for 3 freakin’ days, what took so long?” he didn’t seem angry or pissed.

“My apologies. The captain and I have to go through all the application forms and make things properly.” Hizoku answered with a delicate yet confident voice.
“So it’s true than… The Wolf Glass Demon of the 11th division. Well you sure don’t look scary to me!”

Hizoku felt it was useless to answer to a comment she heard over a hundred times. Instead she raised her arm and indicated the door.

“Please follow me to the dojo” a polite smile on her face.
“Alright” the man stood up and followed the vice-captain.

Arrived there, you could see a few people from the 11th sitting right next to the back wall, watching two others practicing kendo together. When everyone saw the vice-captain at the door, the fighting stopped and everyone was one their knees, their heads low, bowing to show respect.

“Vice-captain Taseidai Hizoku!” they all said together with loud and firm voices.
“Please everyone rise and make place” she commanded with her delicate and firm voice.

The two who were practicing bowed to Hizoku and to each other and finally made place by walking backward.

“Close the doors. Today we might have a new member in our division. We just need to see how strong he is in a friendly combat. Anyone here would like to volunteer for a spar?” she finished her sentence by putting her hands on her waist looking at everyone with a proud, confident and authoritarian look on her face.

The room was almost totally silent. Everyone looked at the stranger with some kind of fear, except Grimmjow who was sitting on a bench against the wall his arms crossed on his chest. The man did look quite scary.

“No one?” Hizoku asked.
“I will.” Grimmjow dropped as he stood and walked toward them.
“Thank you 3rd seated officer.”

Grimmjow looked up at the man standing behind Hizoku. He was almost twice as tall as her.

“So you’re the one I’ll have to fight against kid?”
“What did you just call me?!” Grimmjow hissed irritated.

Hizoku came back with two shinai in her hands, passing one to each.

“What you expect me to fight with that?” asks the man almost outraged.
“Yes. Only after being a seated officer you can practice with your zanpaktou or fight in friendly combats. Recruits have to use a shinai and you’re not even part of the division yet so this is required.” Hizoku explained.
“Ugh… this sure is lame! Oh well, guess I’ll make you bleed less with this thing kid.”

All the seated officers were almost shocked after hearing what he just said. All, except for Grimmjow who on the contrary got more irritated, held the shinai in his hand with such a grasp and gnashed his teeth loud like a big wild cat. Hizoku set her hand on Grimmjow’s shoulder, stood on her toes to reach his ear and whispered softly in it.

“Calm down. Don’t take this guy lightly; he’s way stronger than he looks.”
“And so am I!” Grimmjow hissed.
“You’ve been warned Grimmjow”

Hizoku took a few steps back and raised her arm.

“Get ready!” but neither of them got himself in position. “Fight!”

Last edited by SHEROXX on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :
The Hanto (Bleach Fan-Fic) written by Roxx Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100The Hanto (Bleach Fan-Fic) written by Roxx Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

The Hanto (Bleach Fan-Fic) written by Roxx Empty Re: The Hanto (Bleach Fan-Fic) written by Roxx

Post by Hinamori Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:39 pm

Soooo good!!!!Continu to do more story><!!!I REALLY LIKE THE STORY!!!! Very Happy
Hinamori
Hinamori
3rd Seated Officer

Female
Number of posts : 483
Location : ... some where that I can be in peace with Roan ¬_¬
Reiatsu :
The Hanto (Bleach Fan-Fic) written by Roxx Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Hanto (Bleach Fan-Fic) written by Roxx Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:15 pm

hehe thankies Hina ^^
im really glad you liked it that much so far! XD
more chapters are to come but im just waiting for more people to read ><
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down