Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vizard Hollow Slaying

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vizard Hollow Slaying Empty Vizard Hollow Slaying

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:50 am

This is a thread where Vizards who are just looking for some entertainment or to relive their shinigami days wander out and slay one of the many hollows that arrive daily in Karakura Town.

Normally, we leave it to the shinigami to handle... but who says they have to get all the interesting ones? Twisted Evil

Feel free to RP hollow slaying here. You can act it out alone or you can ask a friend to play the part of the hollow you're fighting for you.

It isn't restricted to hollows though. Gilian, Adjuchas, Vasto Lorde, Arrancar or even the rare Espada do show up in this town... and who are we to pass up welcoming these dudes? Twisted Evil

Remember though... the sparring & forum rules still do apply here.

OOC:
Spoiler:
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Vizard Hollow Slaying 11
Reiatsu :
Vizard Hollow Slaying Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Vizard Hollow Slaying Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Vizard Hollow Slaying Empty Re: Vizard Hollow Slaying

Post by Katsuya Kumori Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:00 am

*Katsuya was about to walk out of the warehouse until he had stopped*

KTZ-Taicho.
May you accompany me?

*Looks at KTZ*

Focus closer and you'll see why.

*Looks up*

It seems there has been a disturbance in the area.

OOC: The reiatsu is faint. But it was so strong that the reiatsu was able to enter our warehouse.
Katsuya Kumori
Katsuya Kumori
Vizard Commander

Male
Number of posts : 95
Badges : Vizard Hollow Slaying Vizard
Reiatsu :
Vizard Hollow Slaying Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Vizard Hollow Slaying Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:40 am

*TZ was sitting in the warehouse sleeping against the wall. Zanpakutous and sheathes in his hands. He heard a voice and woke up looking around to see Katsuya.*

Hmm? Accompany you?

*TZ got up scrubbing at his eyes.*

Yeah. Hmm? Focus on....

*TZ stopped scrubbing at his eyes and closed his eyes focusing as if searching for something in his mind.*

... Wait... I can't sense i-... hold on.

*TZ put his zanpakutous back in his belt on both sides as he closed his eyes. A moment later, a blue glow was about TZ and dozens of threads rose up from the ground. With his eyes closed he reached for one of the spirit threads and grabbed it. The threads then disappearing and TZ opened his fist and put his hand back down.*

... It's hiding it well.

*TZ looked up and scrubbed at his eyes smiling.*

A disturbance eh? Well I'll accompany you.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :
Vizard Hollow Slaying Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Vizard Hollow Slaying Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsuya Kumori Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:48 pm

*Katsuya looks up in the sky*

Let's get going Taicho.

*Lights a cigarette then shunpo's deeper in Karakura town*
*Lands on a roof top and takes a puff*

It's been awhile since I been here.

*Was bout to take another puff but then....*

It's not only 1 hollow but a few.
No wonder their reiatsu was able to reach our warehouse.

*Looks at KTZ*

Taicho would you mind classifying the type of hollow they are?
Katsuya Kumori
Katsuya Kumori
Vizard Commander

Male
Reiatsu :
Vizard Hollow Slaying Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Vizard Hollow Slaying Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:56 pm

*half holowified chris walks out onto the roof of the building*

Deruochi : HEheeehehe this should be fun to watch
*insane grin ,the half mask grins with the face*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 193
Location : Human world , digi-world , soul world or the hueco mundo
Reiatsu :
Vizard Hollow Slaying Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vizard Hollow Slaying Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-03

http://Luigi1727.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:12 pm

OOC: Umm... feel free to imagine the abilities, appearance and all, of the enemies you are facing. Oh yeah and watch your own backs. We each facing privarron espada. I would be facing former twin no. 3s i.e. 103 and Katsuya faces Privarron 101 & 102 I guess and that leaves Rena to face about 106-107. Around there.

*TZ followed behind Katsuya heading towards their location. He shunpoed in a second after Katsuya.*

What the-? I only caught one thread...

*TZ decided to forget about it. He quickly scanned the hollows and made a judgement based on their body size. A smile suddenly growing on his face as he reached for his zanpakutous once he made his judgement.*

Hoooh? Interesting. 4 Vasto Lorde and 2 high level adjuchas.... all arrancar.

6 Espada?... That doesn't make sense... they're probably Privarron Espada. That should mean 3 a piece.

*TZ was moving to jump in but suddenly froze sensing something. He turned and looked behind him to find Rena with half his mask already on.*

Rena? You followed us? Gah. Well change in plan.

Watch? No way. Rena. You & Derouichi handle those 2 adjuchas. Fight smartly. Me & Katsuya will have our hands full with those two Vasto lorde so watch your back.

*TZ, eager for a battle of these proportions, jumped to the next building on the left and jumped far & high forwards. He landed in the air and looked down at the small group. 2 girls looked up in the sky at TZ. They both had about neck length red hair and were wearing white dresses with red lining. As usual of arrancar fashion, the clothes were made to show some skin.*

Hmm? What's this? Bella... you expecting visitors?

Nope. None like this one. But why don't we go welcome him Chaos?

*TZ watched as these girls jumped in the air and stood facing him off from a few metres.*

Chaos: Mmmm... this guy is too sexy for a shinigami. Decent reiatsu too...

Bella: You're right about that one... Who is this guy?

*TZ stood shocked watching the 2 arrancar talk and giggle about him as if he wasn't even there. A sweatdrop forming on the back of his head.*

Amazing... it's like they don't even know I'm here.

*TZ shook himself back to normal and looked at the arrancar interrupting their conversation.*

Uhhh... yeah. Thank you kindly... however, unfortunately we are both soldiers on different sides. I'm afraid I am going to need your... no... afraid would be incorrect... however... I still am going to need the end of your existence.

*The girls stopped giggling and all that turning serious at his words.*

Chaos: Oooh.. Looks like he's got a bark to go along with that bite... pity we have to kill him.

*Chaos suddenly fired a bara. TZ performed a spin kick effectively destroying it. Chaos began looking annoyed and fired 10 more in succession. TZ performed a barrage of confusing tae-kwon-do kicks effectively kicking all bara away from him and upon his last kick, he got into a fighting stance. Immediately after, Bella had grasped his shirt tightly and aimed a powerful right hook at his face and followed up with a backhand punch at which TZ went limp in her grasp.*

Bella: Done already? You mean you can deflect Bara but can't even take a punch?.... Disgusti-

*TZ breathed out audibly as his head hung low being held up by the collar by this arrancar. He raised his left hand up towards her chest.*

Bella: ... What the-?... You are dying and you're think of... perv.

*She pulled back her fist for another punch but TZ's reiatsu jumped up shockingly stopping her. TZ's raised hand had sparks forming inside of it. His voice barely above a whisper.*

Hadō 88.... Hiryūgekizokushintenraihō.

Chaos: Ahh... there she goes taking the enemy all for herself. Selfish sister of mine. Oh well.

*Chaos was watching but lost interest upon seeing the shinigami go limp. She turned around and began to walk back towards the group when suddenly Bella flew past her like a bullet with a look of shock on her face and a nasty burn on her torso which was smoking and smelt of burnt flesh. She turned back to see the shinigami standing in the air with some blood on the side of his mouth. He had his hands on his zanpakutous besides him and feet shoulder length apart with head down low... they were in trouble. He was going to release his zanpakutou.*

... Shinigami?... I am no such thing...

Kenpachi TZ.... Vaizard Captain.... and this fight is just getting started.... Thinking I am a perv... now that's disgusting. As if I'd even express interest in your kind!

Koujou, Hissori Shouten!!

Last edited by Kenpachi TZ on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:45 am

*the holow looks at you amazed again and start laughing*
HMmm Mhmahahahahmaahahahaahahahaahaaaaaa!!!
Omfg Are you serius calling me rena !!!! I'm Deruochi ,Rena isn't even countious !!!

*the two adjudas sonido onto a neihbouring building away from the so called
''Vizard class holow'' : Deruochi*

Tardu: There he is Jarken! thats that weird guy i was talking about.

Jarken: My my what an interesting specimen youve found Tardu.

Tardu: The hell !!! he's gone.

*Right in between them , grins insanely* NAaaahhhhhhhhh i see him
*bursts out in insane laughter* HAhahahahahaa!!!

Jarken/Tardu : Crap!! *they retreat onto another neihbouring building*

Whats rong friends !!! Am i scareing you away already ?? HAhhaahhh !!!
*releases incredibly unstable reatsu as the holow hole slowly opens from chest and stops halfway open * HHuuuurrrgrhhhhhaeeehheheeee Yeaaahhhh!!!!!!!!
*shunidos straight for them*

*the buildings materials start to crack or weaken from stress*

Jarken: we need to get to ground level Now ! he's destroying the strugtures.
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :
Vizard Hollow Slaying Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vizard Hollow Slaying Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsuya Kumori Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:45 pm

Privaron Espada eh?

Good. You got me amazed.
But I knew they were of Vasto Lorde.
I didn't know if they were....

*Katsuya puts his hand in mid air*

VL 1:My my. This looks like a tasty meal.

VL2: Neh? You're right. It seems to be of lieutenant level. Bummer we couldn't have a captain level.

*The first Vasto Lorde thrusts his blade at Katsuya*

*Katsuya catches the blade then makes a Byakurai spell come from his middle finger aiming for the other Vasto Lorde*

...Privaron Espada.

Please don't be rude while I am having a conversation with my Captain.

VL1: Why you little bastard! Who do you think you are talking big? Do you have any idea who you're talking to you damn Lieutenant?

VL2: Ugh. You're pretty good for a Lieutenant. But too bad you missed me. Now you're mine

VL1: You're Captain eh? I guess I got the wrong meal to mess with. Once I'm done with you. I'll eat your Captain.

Big talk for such an arrancar.
Especially an Espada.
Or shall I say Privaron Espada.

*Katsuya grabs the blade of the first Vasto Lorde and points it toward him then cuts the Vasto Lorde's robe and reveals the number 102*

Numero 102 eh?
I wonder why you became a Privaron.
You say I'm a Lieutenant?
Well then it shall be.

*The VL2 sonidos in on Katsuya then both Vasto Lorde keep attacking Katsuya*

VL1: Damn you! You cut my robe.

VL2: (Says in a cold voice) Die shinigami.

VL1 & Vl2: CERO!

*Both Vasto Lorde fire a cero towards Katsuya. A big smoke has formed around and nothing to be heard except for the first Vasto Lorde's laughter*

VL1: HAHAHAHA. PESKY LITTLE SHINIGAMI!

VL2: Go ahead and eat your meal.
Katsuya Kumori
Katsuya Kumori
Vizard Commander

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:59 pm

*the big one attacks *
Tardu: *unsheathes his blade*Alright! You asked for it !
HHHRaaaahhhhh Move it fatso !! *bashes him into the roof* HAahahahaah
*grabs the weaker one by the neck and goes in hostage posistion* hehee whats to do now !!?
Jarken: KrKh...Bastard *breaks free and slashes aross chest-armour*
Grah ...ooohhh meany now arent we! *unsheithes chris's soul slayer and goes to shikai *
Emerald shadows Sashendrean!
*the blade turns into a emerald like cristal with a saberlike form ,
the abandoned building starts colaping from stress* ooohhh this is gonna be fun !
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:28 pm

... Koujou Hissori Shouten.

*Dark blue reiatsu suddenly enveloped TZ hiding him from view. It slowly floated off in a cloud revealing TZ in his shikai armour.*

Chaos: You wounded my sister!!

*TZ had his head down low and his hands on the hilts of his zanpakutous. He heard an explosion and turned his head slightly to the side to see Rena destroying quite a bit of the area and Katsuya getting ceroed.*

Don't! TZ! Look forward. You have an enemy to fight.

*TZ looked up at Chaos with his mask on... the murderous glint of his now yellow eyes.*

Chaos: What? A zanpakutou and a.... hollow mask?

*TZ jumped towards Chaos seemingly jumping past her but spinning round to grab the back of her collar. TZ completed the spin throwing Chaos ahead of him as he charged a cero in his hand. He raised his hand to fired the cero towards Chaos and it connected. TZ smiled at the hit and suddenly felt a kick on his face which sent him flying towards the ground like a bullet. TZ hit the ground hard sending a shockwave which crumbled everything some metres around him into a crater.*

*Groan.*.. You kick too hard for a little girl.

Bella: .... Oh shut up.

*Chaos landed next to Bella with some scorched clothes... evidence of managing to deflect most of TZ's cero. She clasped hands with Bella who began spinning her around and threw her straight down towards me. She landed on my chest powerfully with her legs and jumped back up widening and deepening the crater. Her hands met Bella's again who spinned her around throwing her back to me performing the same move at which TZ coughed up some blood upon impact. She jumped up and landed besides Bella.*

Chaos: Hehe... you don't know how good that feels.

*TZ turned to the side coughing up some blood and tried staggering up right. Bella smirked evilly.*

Bella: ... That's just the beginning... vaizard captain.

*Bella and Chaos both pointed their hands at TZ as he staggered upright to look at the enemies straight above him. His eyes widened as he suddenly saw a wide white light beam head towards him.*

White cero?!?!

*TZ put up his zanpakutous in an X and the cero met his zanpakutous. The weight was staggering evident as TZ's feet sunk into the ground a few inches. TZ fell to his knees holding his zanpakutous underneath the staggering weight and the ground began failing underneath his feet. He placed a reiatsu platform underneath his feet to avoid faltering in the soil but he suddenly disappeared into the ground leaving a circular hole in which the cero followed. TZ's platform was digging into the ground and he disappeared from sight in the whole which was now filled with white light.*

*Chaos & Bella held hands and had their heads down low ignoring the scene below.*

.... Rip to pieces.... Bella Morte.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:01 pm

*mask fully forms and then chris (aka rena) suddently regains contiousness *
uh.....Omg HOLy shit were am i ????

*the buididing colapses , swings the zampacto upwards and huge van sised cristals come out of the ground and make tall platforms ,
soon it looks like there is a small forest like battle field made from cristals ,
the colapsing building is stoped right in the midle of the fall ,everything being suspended by cristals!! *

heheheeee sweet ability you have there chris!

The hell are you doing deruochi ???!?!?!

helping your budies battle a few arrancar !

Great.... first of all Give back the controll *pulls on the mask*

Don't you want to fight with me?

ok fine

Tardu: is he talking to himself ?

Jarken: no, i beleive he's having a coversation with his holow

*rips half of the mask off and releals right side human and left side with the holow mask talking on its own,reatsu levels stablelize*

us fighting at the same time gives us an advantage you know !
yes i just figured, it makes our attacks harder to predict and protect from

Exactlyy!! Hehee shallwe ?

hmph *shunidos for the arrancar*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsuya Kumori Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:02 pm

Tsk Tsk.

*Smoke becomes more clearer*

Don't tell me that's all you 2 got.

*Katsuya appears from the smoke looking like nothing had happened*

I think your strength wasn't able for you to maintain an Espada.
You can't even take on a shinigami at Lieutenant level?
I should've called for Roan-FukuTaicho to take you 2 on.

VL1:What the hell is going on?

VL2: (How come it's like nothing happened?)

Wait a sec? Lieutenant? So you have another Lieutenant here eh? What Division do you come from?

Division? Hmmm.
I don't think I have one.
Oh by the way.
Sorry for being rude.
The name's Katsuya Kumori....

*The First VL goes to Katsuya with his Zanpakutou*

VL1: Who gives a shit who you are?! You're mine Shinigami! Remember my name for this will be the only time you will hear it! Reshi Yohsinori!

VL2: Don't get ahead of yourself Reshi.

Reshi: Who cares?! I'll take this shini.....

*Katsuya shunpo'd behind Reshi and Katsuya had his Zanpakutou facing Reshi's neck from behind*

My my my my.
Your friend seems to know better.

*Reshi attempts a kick towards Katsuya but Katsuya casted another Byakurai towards Reshi where Reshi was forced to move away*

VL2: Katsuya Kumori eh? The Shinigami who went rogue all by himself, came to the real world to develop some new power. Neh Kumori-Taicho?

Hmmm. You seemed to be well informed.
But that won't change anything.

VL2: As a matter of fact. It does. Sorry for being rude. Sedata Furoshi. Privaron Espada 10...

Privaron Espada 101.
I could tell just by your spiritual pressure.
You can't hide it Sedata.

Reshi: What?! A captain?!

Sedata: You got too ahead of yourself. I told you, this won't be a type of apetizer that you thought it'd be.

Wait.
Ex-Captain I must add.
I know longer have anything to do with Soul Society.

Reshi: Sedata, let me take care of this, and just sit back. A captain shouldn't be a problem. Prepare Katsuya.

*Reshi draws his zanpakutou*

Reshi: Infuriate Raikamaru!

Well it seems that you are ready to give it your all.
We shall see which will be the last to stand.

Sedata: Be careful Reshi.

*Reshi is surrounded by flames and is in his released hollow form*

Reshi: Behold my true strength.

*Reshi took a form of a volcano rock golem where he had spit out some lava flame towards Katsuya*
Katsuya Kumori
Katsuya Kumori
Vizard Commander

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:55 pm

.... Rip to pieces.... Bella Morte.

*There was a huge explosion of white reiatsu which enveloped the two girls as the performed their release.*

*Down below there was a bright beam of light shining out of a hole in the ground. The light grew bright suddenly and slowly faded out along with an explosion that shook the ground.... deep down underground... in a large cave... lay TZ.... suddenly a groan echoing inside the hole as TZ's mask and armour floated off in blue reiatsu up the hole like smoke.*

Chaos: What's this? Reiatsu? Don't tell me this guy is dead and went back to his sealed form.

Bella:.... Wait.... he's still alive.

Damn... a combined cero this powerful? Good thing I countered.

*TZ had slid to a halt underground after digging down like 20-30 metres or so. He got up using all his strength fighting against the white cero.. and his blades had began glowing a dark blue.*

*TZ's flashback was cut short as he felt a reiatsu echo in the hole.*

Hmm?... This reiatsu... they've released?

*TZ staggered upright and looked upwards into the rays of light that fell into the underground cave through the clean hole he made from fighting the cero.*

.... Didn't know they'd do it this early... taking them down in shikai will take too long... and this fight ain't any fun really... Might as well pull it out now then and get this over with quickly.

*TZ got into his release stance looking upwards into the light as he sheathed his zanpakutous.*

.... For the second time in battle... Bankai.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Jarken :Tardu you be my defence ,i need to figure this out

Tardu : *grunts* fine

*chris attacks with right arm and deruochi slowly charges his unusual cero,
tardu blocks the saber but gets riked in the gut by deruochi*

Tardu: Gargh *points at us and fires a normal cero*

*doges it but the cero reflects its self into multiple beams becouse of the surrounding cristals*

oh shit *hit by three of them and two others hit the arrancar or blast through the walls*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsuya Kumori Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:24 pm

Reshi.
As I said.
You're friend knows better.

*Katsuya pulls out his second Zanpakutou*

Reshi: What the? 2 Zanpakutous? This can't be right? What in the hell?

Hell? I guess you've been there right?
Well I think it's time to show you some wrath from a dark prince.

HOWL! Ookami Ouji!

Sedata: He's releasing his Zanpakutou.

Reshi: So you think you're gona release your zanpak.....

*Reshi's eyes widen as he feels Katsuya's spiritual pressure being released from his zanpakutou and while Sedata is standing a bit amazed*

Reshi: What is this spiritual pressure? Is this normal for a Captain to be releasing this kind of Reiatsu?

My spiritual pressure?
Sorry to dissappoint you.
But that was only Ookami Ouji's Reiatsu.

Reshi: So you're saying.....

Exactly.

Reshi: I don't give a shit! You're mine!

Now the real battle shall begin......
Katsuya Kumori
Katsuya Kumori
Vizard Commander

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:00 pm

*deruochi gets on his knee*

Chris you should hang onto somethin
*The green dark green cero sphere gets smaller and dencer as electric like energy zap out from it like a supercharged plasmaball*
Heeeheee ....omg..
*holds on to a shaft, the air flow changes and reatsu starts geting suked into it ,then he fires*
....../Soundless Powerfull shockwave/ *Sudently all windows or glass in a 10 km radius explode or shater ,The whole south-west side upper area of the building (5th floor) explodes*
Omg i can't hear !!
*mask and holow armour shater to peices*
Deruochi: ow ...overdid it a litle*maskfalls appart*

*tardu and Jarken stand up with burnt clothing revealing the numbers 145 and 152* Tardu: looks like were gonna win this fight

*stands up* WHat!? You Say something??*bleeds a litle from ears*

Jarken :Your gonna die shinigami!! *he unsheithes his weapon*

*chris retreats* ok ...I'm in crap...*starting to feel very dizzy and weak*

Tardu: let me get this Pipskeak!! *chases after*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:25 am

*Roan shunpos in, right in front of Chris*

Need some help, Chris?

*Draws a sword out of a sheath on his right hip. Just a katana, for now...*

Better late than never, eh?

*Holds the sword in front of him, pointing towards the Arrancar*

Roan Oakranr, Vizard Lieutenant, at your service... Twisted Evil
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Reiatsu :
Vizard Hollow Slaying Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Vizard Hollow Slaying Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:41 am

Omg thaNK GOODness REINFOrcements..... *stil a litle deathened by the shockwave* DERUOCHI'S AN IDIOT!!!!
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:54 am

Tardu: What the? What the Hell are you doing here?

*Jarken seems to be able to sense Roans true power*

Hmm, what does it matter why im here, just that im here.

*Holds up his hand, pointing at Tardu*

Shakaho...

*ten shakahos erupt form his hand, launched at Tardu*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :
Vizard Hollow Slaying Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Vizard Hollow Slaying Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:15 am

mhg... hmgn ..*sudently passes out and falls over*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:21 am

One moment, Arrancar...

*Moves Chris to a safer place, and creates a barrier around him*

Now the fun begins...

*Roan holds the sword out*

Conquer all races, Xephor!

*A very strange looking blade replaces the katana(its very hard to describe, bear with me until i upload the picture)*

OOC: In the language I made up, Xephor literally translates to 'Conquerer'.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:30 pm

*Dark blue reiatsu blasted out of the ground like a geyser hiding the 2 arrancar from view. The 2 arrancar had seemingly turned into lionesses. One with fiery red flames for fur (Bella) and another with mysterious ice needles for fur (Chaos).*

Chaos:... Here he comes.

Bella:... Get ready.

... For what?

*The pillar of reiatsu vanished to reveal TZ above them... masked and armoured... time for messing around was over. He had his left zanpakutou on fire and his right zanpakutou entrapped in some ice... some blood dripping off them as a medium slash opened up on their chests.*

Chaos: Tch.. for your obvious death of course.

*Chaos disappeared from sight appearing to bite at TZ's neck from his right. He put up his hand and felt as her teeth sunk into his forearm. He did a clockwise spin throwing Chaos off him and turned to see a mouth wide open heading towards his face as he felt a scorching breath. He immediately shunpoed disappearing as Bella's teeth met nothing but air. He appeared behind her and pointed a finger at her.*

Heel. Bakudō 61: Rikujōkōrō!!

*Six shafts of light came and pinned Bella in place. TZ jumped towards her aiming to stab her and blast a hole through her using his zanpakutous when a ball of ice, like a missile, hit him from his right. He tumbled over furiously from the impact and skid to a halt on his back as his zanpakutous fell towards the ground. He was holding a furious snapping animal as he struggled to fight against Chaos' jaws which were aiming to bite at his neck and face.*

... Why you little-..

*TZ felt a reiatsu in the area that belonged to...*

... Roan.

*TZ lost his grip for a second as Chaos snapped at him managing to bite at his shoulder. TZ shouted outwards in pain as he sensed a light to his left. He turned around and saw that Bella had broken out of the spell... and was furiously headed towards him to finish him off.*

.. Oh shi-

*TZ managed to pry Chaos' jaws from his shoulder and held her up in front of him. He pulled back his right hand smudging his fingers with the blood from his shoulder wound and thrust it in her mouth. He watched as she stopped fidgeting and her eyes grew wider.*

... You bite the hand that feeds you?... Eat this... Grand Rey Cero...

*A huge blast of green energy exploded into a green ball of light which was decorated by furious flames shooting through it's exact center like an arrow as Bella charged in with her attack.*

Last edited by Kenpachi TZ on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:25 pm

Tardu: Even for a shingamis shiaki, i must admit, thats a funny looking sword.

*Roan smirks*

Thanks for the compliment, but flattery will get you nowhere.

*Roan feels a flucuation in reiatsu levels. First, it goes down a tiny bit, then it explodes. He knows of only one, and one kind, of person that can do stuff like that*

KenTZ must be having some fun...

*Points Xephor*

Delth Shakaho

*A pitch black shakaho launches out of the sword tip. Tardu doesnt think it will do much, cause its just a shakaho. Jarken, on the other hand, sees how powerful it is*

Jarken: Move Baka!

*Jarken grabs Tardu and pulls him away*

Tardu: What was that for? I could have handled it!

Jarken: Do you want a hole in your head too?!

*Roan used this distraction to go over to where Chris was to see what he could do*

Cant do much about the hearing, but the wounds I can.

*Pulls a small bottle out of a pocket and pours some on each of Chris's wounds. They slowly begin to heal. He remembers something*

Maybe i can fix the hearing a little bit...

*Pulls out aanother bottle, the liquid is a darker red. Roan turns Chris on each of his shoulders as he pours the liquid into his ears. When hes done, Roan shakes Chris to wake him up*

Wake up, Chris!

*Thinks of something else*

Hey, Durouchi, if these guys win, their gonna have to eat you. And did I mention they said you suck at fighting?

*Roan whispers this in Chris's ear*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:49 pm

*Mask sudently starts cristalising, insane grin* HEHhehe that all you got ? that wasn't even insulting!*kick pusshes roan away from a cero blast*

Jarken: missed!

*stands up then holow armour starts cristalising onto body*
Hehe this is gonna be fun *hicups as the holow hole opens*
thats not supposed to happen according to the agreement,
he must really be out cold!!! HAHah this IS gonna be fun!!!

Spoiler:
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:11 pm

*Picks himself up*

Well, it woke you up, didnt it?

*Sees him transform*

Aint Chris supposed to be in control? How can you transform like that?

*Shakes his head. Questions can wait till later*

Never mind, thanks for the kick, I think...
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next