Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Meetings; Introductory Battles

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First Meetings; Introductory Battles - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meetings; Introductory Battles

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:29 pm

*Darth nods as Raine takes her leave and notices Sach's worried expression and she shakes her head*

No, darling. I'll be perfectly fine in a few.

*She nods at Sach as he agrees to come with her to her lab*

Thank you. Any and all help is appreciated^^

*she takes his hand and smiles*

I'll meet you there. Oh and don't mind the three already there. Excluding Raizen and Kashear.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Badges : First Meetings; Introductory Battles - Page 2 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
First Meetings; Introductory Battles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100First Meetings; Introductory Battles - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

First Meetings; Introductory Battles - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meetings; Introductory Battles

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:39 pm

*Sach nods*

"Then it's settled, I will see you there."

*He chuckles at her comment and kisses her on the forehead*

"I will be there shortly... I have some things I must do first."

*He looks towards the horizon and vanishes*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : First Meetings; Introductory Battles - Page 2 9
Reiatsu :
First Meetings; Introductory Battles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100First Meetings; Introductory Battles - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:49 pm

*Darth nods with a smile and whispers*

Very well, luv. I'll see you when you get there.

*she too vanishes from sight*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Badges : First Meetings; Introductory Battles - Page 2 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
First Meetings; Introductory Battles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100First Meetings; Introductory Battles - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:22 pm

Kyo stop!

*Raine sonidos up a nearby dune, panting. As she came over the top she watched as her wolven son viscously attacked Sachiel. She froze, paralyzed in fear.*

Wha... what are they doing?!?

*Kyo savagely beat Sach into the ground, slashing at him with his massive claws and biting as he went.*

Enough of this! Both of you!

*Kyo's wolven ears twitched as he stopped his assault and looked towards his mother. Sach used this moment to grab something from about his brother's neck and vanished into the sand. Raine aspira-sonidod down to them as fast as possible.*

Kyo-kun!

*She wrapped her arms around the mighty beast's neck and sobbed into his chest fur. His tail began to wag as he sat down and embraced his mother with a massive paw. He spoke in a snarling voice.*

"So what did you think mother?"

*Raine wiped her eyes as she moved away from Kyo*

What did I think of what?!? You nearly killed us back there! Vasto, Sach, Darth... myself... what were you thinking? That was no battle, that was indirect Armageddon!

*He lowered his head and his tail dropped between his legs*

I know you were defending our family's honor Kyo... but you can't be using such raw destructive power! What do you think all this training we're doing is for? Your abilities and strength are a great gift, but you need to wield them with precise and accurate means.

*She held his chin and stroked his head*

I know you're impatient Kyo, but you will be that great warrior you hope to be someday... But in the mean time utter destruction isn't the answer.

*He transformed back into his humanoid form and fell into a hug with his mother. Raine smiled*

Trust me Kyo-kun. We'll all get there eventually. Now, what was that all about between you and Sach?

*Kyo's eyes narrowed*

"Nothing... it was nothing more than a sibling's squabble."

But Kyo it looked like...

"I promise mother it was nothing to be concerned with. It's fine."

*Raine's heart sank, she knew it was something more...*

"I'm headed home... I need some time to myself."

*Without another word he vanished*

Why does this have to be so hard...

*Raine cried as she fell to the sand, feeling hopeless and defeated*

Raising 4 experiments with colossal strength and the power to destroy the spiritual world as we know it when they have the maturity of 13 year olds! It's so frustrating...

*Kyo looked back at his mother, watching her tears hit the sand. He lowered his head as her words hit his ears and he continued home*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : First Meetings; Introductory Battles - Page 2 9
Reiatsu :
First Meetings; Introductory Battles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100First Meetings; Introductory Battles - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum