Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9th Division Sparring Grounds

2 posters

Go down

9th Division Sparring Grounds Empty 9th Division Sparring Grounds

Post by Raine Eve Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:48 pm

9th Division Sparring Grounds Battlefield

Rather than confining sparring competitors to a dojo's four walls it was decided to section off a battlefield where there are no bounds... This deserted land is free game for any and all opponents to unleash their full potential, no holds barred, as they compete to reach their goals.

~ * ~ Just be sure to adhere to all sparring rules ^^ ~ * ~
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : 9th Division Sparring Grounds 9
Reiatsu :
9th Division Sparring Grounds Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 1009th Division Sparring Grounds Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

9th Division Sparring Grounds Empty Re: 9th Division Sparring Grounds

Post by SONY Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:38 am

*Sony walks in from his trip to Rukongai without a single scratch on his body and he stood in the middle as if waiting for someone*

he had better arrive soon..im hungry and i want to get this over and done with
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Number of posts : 158
Badges : 9th Division Sparring Grounds 6
Reiatsu :
9th Division Sparring Grounds Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 1009th Division Sparring Grounds Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:01 am

*A wolve's cry is heard as 2 figures are seen on the horizon. Suddenly the canine appears and snarls as it circles Sony predatorily*

Spoiler:

That's enough Toboe, he's with us now...

*The wolf retreats to her master's side and sits between Raine and Hisagi*

"So it seems you feel I've grown to weary for my VC title eh? And I assume you stand before me now to tear it away from me?"

*Raine shifts her weight from her front foot to her back*

Do you believe you are ready Sony, to undertake the responcibility of being a VC if you are successful in deseating my current Fukutaichou? If so I have no choice but to allow this battle to take place as an official match of rank exchange...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :
9th Division Sparring Grounds Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 1009th Division Sparring Grounds Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:08 am

*Sony ignores the dog and focuses his attention on his sempa and taichou*

i do feel that you have grown weary of the VC title but please dont look at it as me tearing it away...i believe you want die with dignity but judging by your current strength i assume a low level hoolow might not have a difficult time in killing you

taichou, when i came to this division i was ready but whats missing is the title and today im getting it

*Sony unsheathes his zanpakutou and stands in an attacking stance, waiting for Hisagi sempai to follow suit*
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :
9th Division Sparring Grounds Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 1009th Division Sparring Grounds Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:18 am

"Those are mighty big words from even an admired recruit my beloved Taichou has taken a shining to."

*Hisagi brushes his nose with his thumb*

"Just because I don't look like much doesn't mean I have no fight left in me... I resent the Hollow comment by the way, but I will let it slide, but only as a means to prove you wrong. Though you may be powerful I severly doubt you will take my life this day..."

*Raine nodded solemnly*

I see then. This will be an official battle between Fukutaichou Hisagi and Current 4th Seat Sony. No time restrictions... you may begin gentlemen

*Hisagi drew his blade as he grinned*

"I can't wait to see how you back up those words. All I can say is you'd best be damn well good enough for my Captain!"

*With that he took off at amazing speed as he shunpod to Sony's side and perfomed an upwward slash aimed at his chest and followed his swing with a roundhouse kick to Sony's side*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:31 am

wll im glad you'll be able to put up a fight sempai
and i think you misunderstood me, im not going to take your life but when im done with you..you'll wish i had done so

*as Hisagi attempted a slash, Sony dodged the attack by sliding backwards and then dropped to the floor blocking the kick but was pushed back by its force*

*Sony grips his zanpakutou tightly, shunpo's out of sight and appears right above Hisagi and aims to slash directly at his shoulder*
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:55 pm

*Quickly Hisagi pulls his sheath from his sash and brings it up across his chest and shoulder, ultimately blocking the blade as it bit angrily into the sheath.*

"Not bad, but not fast enough..."

*He violently pivots his body in a way that he curls over the sheath, Sony's blade still hacked in it, hoping to throw his opponent off balance or best possibility being take his weapon from his hands. Then with as much force as he could muster Hisagi strikes out with his left leg and sweeps Sony's legs out from underneath him.*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:50 am

"didnt think you would go that far...using your sheath like this"

*Sony looses his balance and surprisingly let go of his zanpakutou and then as he tries to regain his balance Sony sees the leg from underneath him and is forced to jump but the leg is fast enough to catch Sony at the leg but as he falls down he manages get his arm out and with almost a silent and strained wisper says "Bakudou #9 Geki" and with that Sony lands on his back on the ground but quickly gets up to see if bakudou connected*
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:50 am

"Tch, basic Shinigami tactic. I haven't even begun..."

*Hisagi's reiatsu flared as a strong tornado of wind burst forth around him, dispelling Sony's Bakudou attempt*

"You're going to need more than Kidou kiddo"

*Flashes a devious grin as he picks up Sony's sword and tosses it onto the ground before its master*

"Now... Reap... Kazeshini!"

*A razor-like wind ravages the spar grounds as Hisagi reveals his released shikai*

Spoiler:

"I can see you're no arrogent young welp... so why is it we're wasting our time? Show me what you've got!"
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:11 pm

hehe fuku-taichou you rhymed there...

*looks at his zanpakutou landing infront of him and Sony goes and picks it up, well then i like when you get to the point*

*Sony riased his zanpakutou to be in front of him and then in a calm voice he released his zanpakutou*

"Spill their blood on the soil, Haohmaru"

*and the blade turned into sand and fell on the floor forming a heap of sand*

*Sony's face became red and a drop formed at the back of his head*

sorry sempai, Haohmaru like to misbehave sometimes, he believes in a battle i should become serious before i can truley activate...and do an awefully embarrassing move

*Sony looked at the sky and smiled for a bit before turning serious and with his bladeless hilt Sony did a move that looked like a ballet move and he pointed his hilt at the sky and seconds later the heap of sand glowed and flew into the sky and scatterd*

*without saying a word, Sony pointed his hilt at Hisagi and his reiatsu began to rise and the sand in the sky began to form what looked like sand balls and went straight for Hisagi*
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:41 pm

How interesting...

*Raine watched in wonder as she anticipated what Sony had up his sleeve*

I've never seen a sand Spirit before.

- - -

*Hisagi grinned*

"No need to apoligize Sony-kohai, it happens to the best of us."

*He let out his chains, growing about 50 or so links*

"Fukaikan no kusari!" (chain of nightmares)

*As the chains extended Hisagi casts out one of his scythes, using it as projectile and controls it at range with the chain. His left he begins spinning the handle and blade conjures up a massive whirlwind, entrapping many of the sand balls hurled towards him. The others he swung his right scythe's chains and the airborn weapon sliced through the sand missiles. However Hisagi noticed out of the corner of his eye that he had forgotten those showering down upon him from above.*

"Tch, damnit..."

*He shrugged his shoulders and arched his back as he was pelted with Sony's attack*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:46 pm

"you fell for it with chains and all, i send those balls on purpose...so you can attack them thus scattering the sand all around you, now i believe its just a matter of time" *Sony then moved his hilt a bit and the sand started to become more heavy and dense around Hisagi, then Sony shouted "Sabaku no Haohmaru type 1" and the sand started to get closer to Hisagi and the sand had a killing intent solidified on each grain of sand*
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:28 pm

*The left corner of Hisagi's mouth turned up into a smirk*

"Impressive... It seems I underestimated you."

*His body begins to eminate violet reiatsu*

"A mistake I won't be making again. Jikan! (Darkest hour)"

*Toboe growls as a third chain manifests, from which it branches off into tails. A gust builds and 3 orbs are formed of condensed air and each joins a seperate chain tail. Hisagi takes a neutral stance, still smiling*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:17 pm

*Sony raises his reiatsu to intensify the power of the sand and try to find an opening then Sony raises his free arm towards Hisagi and then shouts "Hadou 54 Haien" and the purple ball went towards his opponent to see if it can help*
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:43 pm

"Excellent"

*Hisagi manuevered his chains to intercept the kidou attack and each of the orbs shattered...*

"Your darkest hour falls now"

*Each orb releases a mini tornado, leaving a figure behind in their wake. The first orb's storm revealed a young boy wearing an emotionless mask, the second a small girl holding a mirror while the third orb had contained a massive black wolf with a dark violet gem on his forehead.*

"I would avoid further contact with any of these 3 if I were you..."

*The 3 figures encircle Hisagi*

- - - - -

Hisagi-kun...

*Raine sighs*

I hope Sony knows enough to avoid hitting any of those beings.

*She thinks to herself. Let's see if I remember correctly, each figure is in theory it's own attack. And each attack is triggered by striking the individual...*

Spoiler:
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:41 am

"shibata im in trouble, but if i attack them and im still in a good frame of mind then i should try and finish him" *Sony directs Haohmaru to go for the wolf and the sand responds immediately and attacks the wolf and then Sony waits for what to come next from Hisagi*
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:19 pm

*The jewel shatters upon the canine's forehead, releasing a wealth of darkness. Ther wind begins to blow violently as it joins the shadows and engulfs the wolf.*

"I wonder what it is you fear most Sony-san?"

*The wind died down as the shadows fell away, revealing...
Spoiler:

...a mighty black dragon. It fumed heavy smoke as it curled its body around Hisagi and let out a roar.*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:24 pm

*Sony saw the dragon and let out a faint scream then began to slowly walk backwards, the sand began to fall to the ground and Sony's mind became filled with his deepest fear then as he was about to turn and run a hand grabbed his arm to try and prevent him from running and the person holding Sony was...was Haohmaru...his zanpakutou spirit. Haohmaru wiped Sonys tears away and smiled at him which he rarely ever does and then he spoke in a soft voice* "fear is just an emotion that shows that you are indeed a man and now as a man you need to face them and defeat them, I am with you all the way so believe in me, believe in your power, believe in yourself and so take your place where you belong"
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:29 pm

*Raine watched as Sony slowly backed away and she raised her arm as she wished to help him, but to her surprise his spirit had already begun to comfort him*

Well Ii'll be...

- - -

*Hisagi smiled kind-heartedly*

"Impressive, a spirit so completely linked to their soul that it is the one to encourage its bearer. The weilder / spirit relationship as it should be..."

*He raised his left scythe and the dragon moved forward a few steps and hissed.*

"Let us make good on your wise spirit's words, ne?"

*The dragon craned its mighty neck down and let loose a barrage of flames*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:55 pm

*Sony closed his eyes and concentrated all of his reiatsu which increased while the sand started to rise from the ground and as the dragons flames came towards him the sand covered Sony completely and without a delay the sand then rushed towards Hisagi and Sony shouted "Sabaku no Haohmaru type 2" with all of his strength and kept on raising his reiatsu to the maximum* "my fear ends now, i will fear nothing as long as i believe in my power, Haohmaru and most importantly my loved ones"
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:53 am

*Hisagi lowered his sword as he watched the dragon get engulfed in a wave of sand. He waved his weapon and the massive reptile vanished*

"He's got spirit Raine-sama, I'll give him that..."

*Just then his scythe's began to glow an ominous violoet hue which traveled down their chains until they reached Hisagi, then encompassed his body as well.*

"But how pure is it?"

*Raine's eyes grew wide*

Hisagi-kun! You wouldn't...

"If you say there is not enough justice, then I will be justice itself. And I will disperse all the world's evil just as the Heavens disperse the clouds... Come to me fangs of Truth and Justice!"

*The chains elongate as Hisagi's reiatsu surges and creates a dense fog like curtain from which two mighty wolves saunter out of it now attached to his chains.
Spoiler:

*Raine stands there, paralyzed as she remembers the last time she had seen Hisagi's Bankai... a tear forms in the corner of her eye*

He... he can't...

"Genjo, Gojyo! Bear your fangs of truth as you sink them into his soul and rip from him his sins!"

*The tear silently falls to the ground... Both wolves flatten their ears to their head as they begin stalking towards Sony. Their predatory intentions clear on their newly snarling faces*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:07 am

*Sony looked confused as the two wolves came towards him, he decided to call back Haohmaru and the sand immediately began to whirl around Sony creating a barrier in case of an attack while some of the remaining sand solidified into balls and rained towards Hisagi and cautious not to touch the wolves while the sand barrier still remained*
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:26 am

*Raine's mind raced as she flashed back to that dreaded day she first witnessed her Vice's Bankai... That attack it... Genjo and Gojyo were able to rip the tainted soul right from the Shinigami's being and tear it assunder! I can't let him use use them on him!*

"Purify his soul and devour the sordid remains!"

*The wolves lunged, fangs beared and reiatsu blazing, right for Sony. Raine shunpo'd in front of him without hesitation, intercepting the hit... Genjo catching her left shoulder in her massive jaw.*

"Raine-jousama! Genjo release her emediately!"

*Hisagi cried out as he watched Raine to her left knee as she was released. He stood in shock, paralyzed by fear as he hoped his attacks nearly fatal ability hadn't set in.*

*Blood poured from Raine's shoulder as she reached up to nurse the wounded joint. Panting heavily she rested a moment before lifting her head and moving to stand.*

That's enough Hisagi...

"Jousama... why have you intervened?"

*He rushed to her side but was stopped by a wave of his mistress's hand*

I've seen enough and have decided no amount of fighting could determine my will... You are both indeed skilled and embody the very honor and characteristics upon which our division was founded. However the time has come to allow a new face to step up as Fukutaichou in the 9th.

*She slowly walks over to Hisagi and kisses his forhead*

You've served me well dear friend, but it is time for you to live freely as you had always imagined... please withdraw from your position and retire to a peaceful existence within the division as you see fit.

*Raine turns to Sony and with as much grace as her wounded body could muster she strode over to where he stood within his barrier.*

Congratulations Sony-san. I would like to be the first to officially acknowledge you as the newly appointed Fukutaichou of the 9th Division.
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:05 am

*Sony heard the words of his taichou and managed to seal back his zanpakutou then smiled at Raine then fell face first to the ground unconscious*
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:17 am

*Raine returned the smile with her own faint one. She began to falter in her steps as she made her way slowly to Sony. She reached out her hand to help but soon her vision blurred and she too collapsed.*

"Raine-chan! Sony-san! Damnit!"

*He whistled for Genjo and Gojyo to aid him. Then lifted Sony up onto Gojyo's broad back.*

"Bring him to the Housing Complex emediately, then return to me."

*He turned his attention back to his beloved Taichou.*

"Damnit Raine... one of these days your heart is going to get you killed..."

*He lifts her up into his arms and climps atop Genjo.*

"Off to HM now Genjo, quickly! She need medical attention as soon as possible."

*The grand wolf took off sprinting for Raine's other worldy home. Cradling her he brushes a few stray strands of hair away from her face.*

"Raine-sama..."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down