Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo}

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} Empty The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo}

Post by Raine Eve Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:50 pm

The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} Dojo

It seems as though you've stumbled into the Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken... better known as The Mournbringer's Den. This is Raine-Taichou's private Dojo where she trains along side her maleficent Zanpakutou spirit "Mournbringer". Only those who have proved themselves may enter the training hall in hopes of an audience with their Taichou. In order to train / spar with your Taichou you must first and foremost be INVITED to do so.

This Dojo will be reserved for and used only for selective purposes...

~ To train with Raine-Taichou in order to achieve Shikai
~ To train with Raine-Taichou in order to achieve Bankai
~ To spar with Raine-Taichou in hopes of becoming Seats 5 and up.
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} 9
Reiatsu :
The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} Empty Re: The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo}

Post by L-chan Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:07 am

*L makes her way to the 9th division, and tries to find her way around to the Dojo. She finally finds its location, knocks softly on it, and slides it open gently.*

"Hello? Raine...I received your letter...!"

*She holds the letter up in the air, while completely stepping into the Dojo.*

"Hmm...I wonder where everyone is..."
L-chan
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 41
Badges : The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} QuincyStar
Reiatsu :
The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} Empty Re: The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo}

Post by Riku Izumi Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:14 am

*Riku shumpo's behind L and whispers in her ear*
... boo! XD
*he looks around the dojo*
hmmm... empty... i wonder where Raine is??
*he sits down and pulls some sake from nowhere*
oh well... lets drink untill she gets here
Riku Izumi
Riku Izumi
Captain [Admin]

Male
Number of posts : 61
Badges : The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} QuincyStar
Reiatsu :
The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://bleachworld.rpgdynasty.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:56 am

*Raine's ears perk as Mournbringer begins to sniff skeptically. The two are behind the large fake wall separating the dojo from Mournbringer's actual den*

Spoiler:

Oh relax, it's just our guests Mourn ^^

*The giant dragon heaves various sighs as it's main head lowers down to the ground allowing Raine to hop down. She pats its rostrum lovingly*

You'll have to remain back here... I wouldn't want L or Riku, let alone Dio freaking out...

*The beast snorts in disapproval, the warm air rushing past Raine*

Now you be a good Zanpakutou spirit and stay here...

*She jokes as each head rolls their eyes and heads for the dojo*

- - - - - - -

Oi! Hello there you 2 ^^

*Raine saunters out of the shadows*

Long time no see!

*She hugs both of them*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:55 pm

*Riku's flask dissapears before it could touch his lips and appears as Dio drinks from it heavily. taking his fill and grinning all the while Dio throws the flask stoppered and almost empty back to riku*

thanks for the drink old friend ^^
Hello Riku, Hello L
*he watches as Raine hugs their friends and hugs her from behind*

and a special hello to you my love

*Dio kisses her softly on the nape of the neck*

so what am i doing here again?
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Number of posts : 628
Badges : The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} 8
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:50 pm

*Raine shudders slightly at Dio's kiss*

Now now luv we aren't here to make love... but war XD

*She vanishes from her group of friends with a wink and a smirk, reappearing in the center o the dojo*

I would like to welcome you to my own private dojo... I'm so glad you all came ^^ I brought you here so we might pass the time while sharpening our skills a bit. A friendly couples spar of sorts.

*She saunters back to the group*

So what do you say guys? 2 on 2 team spar, anything goes aside from bankai?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:47 pm

*With a feigned looks of sadness Dio puts on voice dripping with obviously fake disaproval*
aww no bankai? wheres the fun in that? oh well your dojo your rules. so by couples is it us fighting together as a couple or against our couple? as in me and riku versus the lovely maidens... perhaps in that scenario we can add a bit of mud or jelly or honey to make it more intersting.

*Dio raises his eyebrows suggestively as a smirk sneaks across his face*

so obviously fighting dirty is out right? i'd rather not have bruised balls by the end of this...
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:28 pm

*Rain erolls her eyes and chuckles*

As much as I bet you and Riku would love to "spar" against us in delicious foodstuffs, we won't be doing such things ;P

*She winks and blows raspberries*

Instead their will be actual sparring as couples, you know myself and you Dio up against Riku-kun and L-chan ^^ I got the idea from Yuroichi-sensei when she warned me about the dangers of marrying men ^~ She said it would be a good way to guage our teamwork and bonds before marriage.

*Laughs as she flashes back to the convo with her more "entertaining" teacher*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:48 am

*As Riku comes up behind her, she jumps a little.*

"Hehe...Hello there ^^....."

*Her voice trailed off as she saw Raine emerge from shadows.*

"Hello Raine!"

*Hugs her back, and then notices Dio walk in.*

"Hello to you too, Dio.....And Raine, that sounds like a good plan to me. ^^"
L-chan
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Reiatsu :
The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100The Den of Itamu Motarasu Ken {Raine-Taichou's Private Dojo} Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Izumi Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:08 am

*riku notices his flask was gone... so he pulled out another one for his sleeve and drinks that*
ahhh... sweet sweet sake XD
*he gets up and leans on dio as if he was a door frame*
a two and two match?? sounds like fun, lets do it then Very Happy
Riku Izumi
Riku Izumi
Captain [Admin]

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:13 am

Good then ^^

*Vanishes from sight*

Should we begin then?

*Reappears just in front of Riku and coyly lands a swift kick to his side. She then jumps up and pushes off his chest to promptly backflip away from him, landing a good 20 feet away as she skids to a stop*

That was for not letting me know your little secret...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:00 pm

*Immediately as Raine began her movements, L quickly got on guard. Seeing as Raine went towards Riku, she decided to head for Dio. She shunpoed to his side, and directed a fast punch to his stomach.*

"Take...that..."
L-chan
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:07 pm

*caught off guard by L's sudden attack Dio doubles over, winded and shuffles back a few paces*

i wasn't sure we had started but i guess that officially started us off

*Dio straightens up with a mad grin on his face*

such friendly women we chose eh riku?

*Dio takes a defensive stance a hand close to his zanpakutou the other on guard lest L choose hand to hand as the 2nd division tends to favour.
He slowly starts to circle her keeping an eye on both L and Riku*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Izumi Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:32 am

*Being kicked by Raine, Riku slid across the floor a few feet, clenching his side*
like thats really fair... picking on me before im ready...
*Riku throws his haori to the ground and pulls out both of his swords from out of his sash, and twirled them a couple of times*
hehe lets get started then
*he shumpos to Raines side and aims a round kick with his left leg and a swipe of his left sword to her stomach*
lets make this entertaining >=)
Riku Izumi
Riku Izumi
Captain [Admin]

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:17 am

All's fair in love and war Riku ^~

*She smirks as she braces herself for Riku's kick*

When do we not make it entertaining?

*She chuckles as she flicks her own Zanpalutou up and blocks Riku's slash. As for the kick she artfully sidesteps as she grabs the leg in her free hand while being struck, then pivots, taking Riku along with and around her. Cruelly she smiles as she sweeps his standing leg out from under him and releases his other leg as he fell to the ground*

You never did learn your lesson about using hand to hand with me...

*She thoughtfully rubs her bruised side where Riku had landed his kick*

Though you have improved.

*Rights herself and smiles coyly*

Now that you're ready, how's about something to spice this up ;}

Loa, Son on the Universe. Heed my cry, come to my aid against dark foe standing nigh. Sound of thunder strike, lash of darkness. Break from the chasm and coil to my hand! Hadou #7, Abraxas Snake Whip!

*Creates a whip of black energy that can be snapped out to great lengths, slicing down and/or curling around what's in its path.*

I know how much you like to play with whips...

*Uses her best "Mistress Raine" voice as she cracks the whip to emphasize her intentions, then playfully snaps it, nailing him on his left buttcheek*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:27 am

*She sighed at Dio's comment, and rolled her eyes at Raine's whip.* Rolling Eyes

"Hmm..."

*She took a stance, and rushed towards Dio, throwing towards him two punches to the stomach, and a kick to the ribs, while also watching her back in case Raine decided to throw an attack at her.*
L-chan
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:48 am

*Dio skillfully blocked the punches and partially blocking the kick allowing to let himself get hit to get inside her guard and deliver a punishing blow to her stmoache*

my my dont leave yoursself so open FJ ^^
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Izumi Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:08 am

*Just as the whip was about to hit Riku, he rolled to the side, narrowly getting his butt whipped before he flipped up to his feet*
owch... >< why did you cut my butt? what has it ever done to you?
*he pointed his left hands first finger at Raine and pointed his right hands first finger at Dio*
hehe...
Bakudou #63: SajĹŤ Sabaku!
*the chain from his left hand aims at Raine, while the chain from his right hand aims at Dio... he quickly shumpo's to Raines left afterwards and brings his left sword across her side and thrusted his right sword forward towards her shoulder*
Riku Izumi
Riku Izumi
Captain [Admin]

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:29 am

*Raine's gaze narrowed*

Going after my love as well eh? Two can play at that game... Dio! Head's up!

*She grapped the base of her whip and ripped it apart with her reiatsu, splitting it down the middle creating dual whips. Quickly she struck out with her left whip and caught Riku's wrists, bringing them together; ultimately changing his bakudou's path so it avoided herself and her love.*

Now...

*Raine dropped to one knee as she forced herself long and low to use her right whip's full potential. She lashed out with a large crack and the whip circled L's waist in a binding motion. Then with a viscious jecking motion she moved to swing L into Riku's bakudou*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:55 am

*Dio's punch hit her directly in the stomach, and she clenched her eyes, let out a gasp, and clenched her hand to her stomach.*

"Agg...>.<"

*Still trying to overcome the powerful blow, she failed to see the whip heading straight towards her. It wrapped tightly around her waste, causing her to gasp from the tightness, and she was thrown right into Riku's Bakudou, chains wrapping around entire body.*
L-chan
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:03 am

*Dio feels his hit connect and watches as L is constricted with the bakudo taking the oppurtunity Dio shunpos to rikus side and attempts to kick his feet from under him and before he can hit the ground deliver a punishing blow to the back of his head so as to make him hit the ground that much harder*

hehe we make an awesome team love
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Izumi Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:06 am

*Riku laughs as Dio is about to hit the back of his head*
haha... you really think you could get me so...
*just before he finished his sentence Dio's blow passed straight through him*
...easily!!
*over in the corner, Riku was cockly standing with a tied up L in his arms*
hmmm... i must remember to try that later xD
*he tore off the chains on her*
sorry about that love ^^ hehe...
*he turns to Dio*
hey Dio... a little suprise for you!!
*hes throws a sake bottle at him and shumpo's behind him while swinging his swords down towards his shoulders*
and here i thought we could have a drinking match instead... but oh well Very Happy
Riku Izumi
Riku Izumi
Captain [Admin]

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:32 pm

*Smiles over at Dio*

In more than 1 way ^^

*She returns her attention to the fight at hand*

Did you forget something Riku?

*Raine visciously yanks at her whip still wrapped around L's waist and focefully pulls her out of her fiancé's arms and into the air.*

She's still at my mercy Riku ^~

*She smirks*

A gift, from the 9th Division...

*Raising her hand she chants*

Light, shine, break; ray from the Goddess’s hand reach my own. Three lights, three days, shatter all that gets in your way. Pierce and descend from the heavens. Hadou #35, the 9th's specialty, Oblivion's Ray!

*Her hand moves through the air, forming a pentacle shape. A burst of light shoots from her fingertips in a straight line towards L. (Three total to be fired.)*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:38 am

*L uses her sexy FJ skills and artfully dodges 2 of the 3 beams shot at her, getting grazed by the last, which leaves a small burn on her left butt cheek*

ow raine, you sexy beast!, that kinda hurt... i say we strip and just go for some mudwrestling with the mighty and all powerful Riku and the so so dio as judges Very Happy

*L poses awkwardly to try and throw everyone off and sneakily breaks from the constriction Raine placed on her.*

HAHA! now i am free and im gunna make you naked :p

*L lunges at Raine aiming for her top*
L-chan
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:55 am

*Dio gets hit within the stomach with the sake bottle letting it fall to the ground as he brings his sword up to block rikus attack. Dio pushes Riku away and turns to face him but catches site of L lunging for his loves top.
shunpo-ing in between of L and Raine he incants*

hadou #1 SHO!

*L is thrust backwards as the kidou pushes her away from both Dio and raine*
wow that was close love ^^ it would have made this alot easier Riku being distracted and all but i dont think you should be exposed like that in this place...

*Dio takes a defensive stance next to his love ready for the next attack*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum