Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo)

2 posters

Go down

11th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo) Empty 11th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo)

Post by SHEROXX Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:03 am

Here is where our recruits will be able to awaken their zanpaktous and finally obtain a soul for it.
Also, it is here where 11th members will be maybe able to obtain bankai.

Spoiler:

No fights or sparring with another shinigami
Only you and your mind
Only you and your soul
Only you and you
Only you and your zanpaktou

Each person may obtain his/her zanpaktou's soul in a different way.
It depends of each of you.

WARNING: You may be challenged by your future zanpaktou's soul.
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 490
Badges : 11th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo) 11
Reiatsu :
11th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo) Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 10011th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

11th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo) Empty Re: 11th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo)

Post by Hinamori Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:55 am

*Entering the dojo... *Hey captain Roxx^^!!!I am here to get that zanpaktou!!!>3

*Sit en the floor in start to meadytate... calmely I started to go in my inner world... I was in a sakura forest and it looked like it had no ending of the forest.*Well I better start walking...-__-

*A awayle passed and it was strating to get wormer... Just when I stoped there was a little hill whit out any tree intesde there was a sword planted in the grown...* I might as well grave that sword... We never now that I might need it!

*Doing some few steep to get neer the sword. Flames strated to come out of the grown that it seem that it was trying to get in my face. I puted my arm on my face like that I could cover my face from the flame... Puting my arms away from my face I descouvered that I wasent any more in a sakura forest, but in a volcano that was strating to erupt!!!!* WHATTTTT O.O How did I get in here!!!!><

*Looking up in the sky for some help I saw a giant bird that looked like this
Spoiler:
It was circeling aronde and it was looking at me whit it cold orange eyes. After circeling arond it decide to put it self on a rock in the volcano. Looking arond to search a way to get out. I saw some stair to get out soo I turn my back to the bird and I was strating to walk twoard the stair and fergeting about the sword.

*The bird said*Arent you fergeting something?!
*I stop to walk twoard the stair and look at the bird and said* What did I ferget...
*The bird pointed whit it eyes twoard the flaming sword...
Spoiler:
Soo what!! I dont need a sword...-_-''*Little bit emberassed and continu to walk twoard the stair*
*The giant bird was strating to laught...*Ha ha ha I new that you where a kaword...
*Hearing the bird telling me KAWORD I stop and turn and said* WHAT!!!!! I'M NOT A KAWORD!!!!
*The bird stop to laught and said* You will only prouve me that you are not a kaword by pulling out that sword...
He!!Shure why not, but what on me...*Looking at the bird*
*The bird hesite a bit, but it said*If you pull out the sword I will become the soul of your sword...
*Walking twoard the sword that was already in fire. I approch a little bit and it was more and more and fire...Trying to put my hand on the sword I felt a heat very strong and regret a bit...The bird was still looking me and did a evil smile when I look at it. I said to myself that I can do this... Soo I put derectly my hands on the burning sword! I felt a huge pain on my hand and still I was trying to pull it out. Sec passed and I felt no pain...Then I put more force to pull it out. The bird stop to smile and start to fly arond me when I was trying to pull out the sword. The bird fly high in the sky when I pull out the sword. Then the bird shouted that he is phenex befor entering my blade...*O.O Whaooo that was...

*Then I remarked that the volcano was erupting. I hurry to the stair and ran the whole way to the top of the volcano. And a bright light flash to my eyes and I couldin't see for a wyle.*

Huh....?Where am I...? *Lying on the floor by my side my sword...*
Hinamori
Hinamori
3rd Seated Officer

Female
Number of posts : 483
Location : ... some where that I can be in peace with Roan ¬_¬
Reiatsu :
11th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10011th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

11th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo) Empty Re: 11th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo)

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:32 am

HINA! GRAB YOUR SWORD!

**ROXX shouted. The sword was burning the wooden floor under it very quickly. ROXX didn't try to take it because she knew only Hina could get a hold on it since it was now her sword and that would only obey to her.**
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :
11th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo) Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 10011th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinamori Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:54 pm

O.O OMG I AM BURNING THE FLOOR*Grave my burning sword and it stop sudently to burn and took it calm form
Spoiler:

-__-''Great I burn a bit the floor
Hinamori
Hinamori
3rd Seated Officer

Female
Reiatsu :
11th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10011th's Z.A.D. (Zanpaktou Awakening Dojo) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:59 pm

That's fine, the spirit particles will regenerate.

**Looks at the weird shaped sword.**

So that's your shikai, huh? Any idea of its power?
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinamori Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:03 pm

Yeah I guesse...o.o'' Well I now that when I am angry or something like that the grown start to pot out some lava or fire... I guese the power of this sword is fire...*Looking the sword*
Hinamori
Hinamori
3rd Seated Officer

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:08 pm

I see... so the power of your sword is released by your anger...

**Crosses her arms over her chest**

Well you'll need to work on very hard then. Try to find a way to unleash your zanpaktou's power with your will and not only your anger. Otherwise, you might find yourself in trouble during a fight.
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinamori Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:31 pm

Alright^^!!!

*Looking her sword whit eximente*I am soo happy to finely meat my zanpaktou!!^^
Hinamori
Hinamori
3rd Seated Officer

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down