Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12th Division Recruitment Applications

3 posters

Go down

12th Division Recruitment Applications Empty 12th Division Recruitment Applications

Post by Kohaku-chan Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:24 am

So, you're interested in joining the 12th Division? Well, you came to the right place!

Please, only post division applications here.

Requirements:

1. You must be an active member of Bleach World.

2. You must have NON-SPAM posts. (Since the site is so new there are not required post amounts. This will change at a later time.)
**Spam is anything 10 words or less, and anything irrelevant to the topic of that particular thread.**

3. Grammar is important, and it makes you easy to understand, so I ask that you try to post in well thought out sentences. (If English isn't your native tongue, don't fret! I will understand that you are bound to make mistakes.)
**Don't be afraid to PM me if you need help with a particular word or phrase.**
**Abbreviations are fine, as long as they're widely known.**

4. Follow all Bleach World rules!

5. And most importantly! HAVE FUN!

Application Form:

Username:

Why you wish to join the 12th Division:

Why you would make a good addition to the 12th Division:

I will PM you with your Acceptance or Denial once I have had the chance to look over your criteria.

I look forward to serving as your taichou!
~Kohaku
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Number of posts : 319
Location : In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby.
Badges : 12th Division Recruitment Applications 12
Reiatsu :
12th Division Recruitment Applications Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 10012th Division Recruitment Applications Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

12th Division Recruitment Applications Empty Re: 12th Division Recruitment Applications

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:49 am

Username: z0d1aC

Why you wish to join the 12th division:

I wish to join the 12th division because I have a thirst for knowledge that cannot be quenched in any other division.. Although none of my favourite characters are in the 12th division the things you can do in the 12th is ultimately what attracted me to the division.

Why you would make a good addition to the 12th division:

I would make a good addition to the 12th because it needs a handsome guy around(joke xD) and I have good leadership qualities. Also I think I have a nice persoality and am a nice person to be around:)

ACCEPTED!
~Kohaku taichou

Back to top Go down

12th Division Recruitment Applications Empty Re: 12th Division Recruitment Applications

Post by Kuronaito Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:24 pm

Username: Kuronaito

Why you wish to join the 12th Division: I like to experiment and blow stuff up.

Why you would make a good addition to the 12th Division: I is very creative. And we can't have z0d1aC being the only handsome guy in here Smile.

ACCEPTED!!! Very Happy
~Kohaku taichou

Kuronaito
Recruit

Number of posts : 1
Badges : 12th Division Recruitment Applications 9
Reiatsu :
12th Division Recruitment Applications Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10012th Division Recruitment Applications Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by PoEtIcViOlEnCe Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:21 am

Username: PoeticViolence

Why you wish to join the 12th Division: Aside from being a skilled swordstress I am the Great, great, great Grand daughter of the first Taichou of the 12, the first ever President of the R&D Institute. The art of observation and science of creation run in my blood.

Why you would make a good addition to the 12th Division: My strong connection to the Shinigami Research and Development Institute.

ACCEPTED!!!
~Kohaku-taichou
PoEtIcViOlEnCe
PoEtIcViOlEnCe
Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 8
Badges : 12th Division Recruitment Applications 9
Reiatsu :
12th Division Recruitment Applications Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10012th Division Recruitment Applications Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down