Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Research and Development Department (HQ)

3 posters

Go down

Research and Development Department (HQ) Empty Research and Development Department (HQ)

Post by Kohaku-chan Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:39 pm

Welcome to the Research and Development Department!

This is the 12th Division's Head Quarters. This is for official division business, and research. Feel free to make suggestions about ways to improve the 12th Division, or to research the latest gigai trends. Or if you have something that you would like us to research for you, you may bring it here, and we'll help you as best we can.

Note: Anything I deem unworthy to be posted in here will be deleted without any notification whatsoever. Thank you.

Last edited by Kohaku-chan on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Number of posts : 319
Location : In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby.
Badges : Research and Development Department (HQ) 12
Reiatsu :
Research and Development Department (HQ) Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Research and Development Department (HQ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Research and Development Department (HQ) Empty Re: Research and Development Department (HQ)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:35 pm

*walks into the lab and throws on his lab coat and goggles*

Taicho I was thinking about looking into cloning? It's an idea that really interests although I'm still thinking of it's usefulness. xD

Back to top Go down

Research and Development Department (HQ) Empty Re: Research and Development Department (HQ)

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:51 pm

*Kazu shunpos in*

excuse me..I'm sorry I noticed this is only for 12th div members but can I still stay here and watch your research?
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 679
Badges : Research and Development Department (HQ) Vizard
Reiatsu :
Research and Development Department (HQ) Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 100Research and Development Department (HQ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

http://goreroth.4umer.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:45 am

Kohaku enters her laboratory, and barricades herself in one of the rooms with a computer. She reaches up and presses her left temple three times, a faint click can be heard as her left eye ejects from her eye socket. She reaches up and removes the eye then plugs it into the computer in front of her.

"Time to find out who you are, Arrancar," she says to herself. Kohaku plays back everything she witnessed in her office. She pays close attention to every small detail as she views the recording.
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :
Research and Development Department (HQ) Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Research and Development Department (HQ) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by PoEtIcViOlEnCe Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:55 pm

*Akane quietly enters the research facility, silently slipping in as not to disturb her fellow scientists.*

Iwaki said she'd be here...

*She notices her Taichou out of the corner of her eye and makes her way over to her*

Gomen Kohaku-sama, I don't mean to disturb you but I...

*Akane paused as she was a bit taken back at the display before her. It's not everyday you happen upon your Captain missing and eye... she quickly turned bright red and turned around to collect herself*

Gomen gomen gomen!!!

*She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a bright silver ear cuff*

I ah, Iwaki sent me here Taichou... he said he found something you may find of use. Here...

*Without turning around, as to respect her Captain's privacy, she placed the piece of jewellry on the countertop*

Iwaki had found it resting on the fighting grounds while we were off to the infirmary. He thinks it belonged to the Arrancar, only... when we fought she appeared to have not worn jewellry of any sort.

*Akane frowned*

That and the cuff wasn't there when we first fought or shortly after. My bet is it was someone else's and it simply fell of and was left in the Hollow's wake coincidently. But Iwaki believes otherwise and pushed me to pass it on to you...
PoEtIcViOlEnCe
PoEtIcViOlEnCe
Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 8
Badges : Research and Development Department (HQ) 9
Reiatsu :
Research and Development Department (HQ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Research and Development Department (HQ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:30 am

Kohaku senses the presence of her recruit, but wonders how she got in the room. I could swear I locked that door, she thinks to herself. As Akane gradually calms down after seeing Kohaku without her left eye in place, Kohaku turns just to have a silver ear cuff extended to her.

"Oh?!" She grabs the ear cuff and studies it for a second then says, "This is Raine-taichou's!! I'd know it anywhere! She's worn it everyday for ten years at least!" Kohaku addresses Akane, "Thank you my dear for bringing this to me, and thank your brother for me too! He was right to think more of it. Here. I'll show you something that no one else knows about, since you stumbled across me without my eye inserted anyway."

Kohaku retrieves her eye, and pushes it back in place. She blinks a couple of times to make sure it's inserted properly. She then presses her temple once causing the eye to glow crimson and the pupil to dilate until it hides the blue iris completely. Kohaku then studies the ear cuff. As she studies the reiatsu residue on the ear cuff she tells Akane what she's seeing.

"Just as it should be, the ear cuff has Raine's reiatsu coating it; however, there is an equal amount of reiatsu that I observed on the Arrancar that infiltrated my office. The only way this could happen is if..."

Kohaku's voice trails off as her eyes get wider and wider. Suddenly a image pops into Kohaku's mind, and she presses her temple once then blinks twice. This combination causes her eye to start playing back what it has stored on it depending on what recording her brain is telling it to play. As the video plays before her, Kohaku fast forwards to the place where the image was conjured from.

Raine's ear cuff is on the Arrancar!!! Raine is the 2nd Espada!!!

Kohaku collects herself, and turns to Akane. "Akane, if you would please return to the barracks, I have to ask someone elses' advice on this matter." Kohaku then brushes passed Akane, and heads to her office!
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by PoEtIcViOlEnCe Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:42 am

*Akane's eyes glisten with curiousity as she listens to every word from her Captain. She hears Kohaku trail off*

If...?

*Her eyes grow wide*

This could only happen if... if what?!?

*Akane fidgets as she stands*

Kohaku-chan?

*Her heart sank as she was dismissed, she nodded reluctantly*

Hai Kohaku-taichou...

*Akane exited swiftly and silently*
PoEtIcViOlEnCe
PoEtIcViOlEnCe
Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 8
Badges : Research and Development Department (HQ) 9
Reiatsu :
Research and Development Department (HQ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Research and Development Department (HQ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down