Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weis Kreuz Archery Range

3 posters

Go down

Weis Kreuz Archery Range Empty Weis Kreuz Archery Range

Post by Sakuya Ishida Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:37 pm

If one ventures into the verdant forest located behind the Quincy Headquarters, they are bound to run into a vast clearing with a beautiful waterfall and targets spread sporadically throughout. This is the Archery Range, where Quincy are welcome to come practice at any time of day. Mind you, this is not the place to shoot at one another but a place to hone your skills and sharpen your mind.

Weis Kreuz Archery Range Waterfall_in_atherton_tablelands
Sakuya Ishida
Sakuya Ishida
Quincy (Soldat des Kreuzes)

Female
Number of posts : 81
Badges : Weis Kreuz Archery Range 12
Reiatsu :
Weis Kreuz Archery Range Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Weis Kreuz Archery Range Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Weis Kreuz Archery Range Empty Re: Weis Kreuz Archery Range

Post by Sakuya Ishida Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:43 pm

(Swebb)

Swebb walked in and sat down on the rocks, he breathed in the fresh air and looked around at the tranquility of the area.

He stood up and drew his bow, He began to rapidly firing into the Waterfall, cutting the water in several places.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakuya

Sakuya walked out into the large clearing that was the archery range. Taking a deep breath in, she fairly skipped to the waterfall feeling revived. It was draining spending so much time in the city at her uncle's hopsital, making it all the better when she finally arrived at her home once more. It was such a drastic move from her posh condominium in San Fransisco to her brand new headquarters built with her father's sizeable funds. For awhile she was afraid none of this would even happen. Her father hardly supported her determination to gather the remaining Quincy in one area. In the end though, he had allowed her to have her way.

Finally reaching her destination, she saw Sam practicing his techniques.

"Hey! It is nice to see you here. Are you enjoying this place so far? I know no one has really arrived yet, but I feel like with time our calls will be heard and we will all be together here. That is my goal and my dream."

Sakuya cofided with a smile as she sat down cross-legged on a rock next to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Swebb)

"Yes, I believe that when we are needed we shall all come together and serve our purposes." He sat down cross legged,facing his superior.

He pulled out a bag full of books, "I am thinking of studying medicine, We need some sort of medic if we ever go into battle." He smiled and looked down at the books.

Even though he seemed immature, He was incredibly intelligent. He skipped through the pages quickly studying the pages.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sakuya)

Picking up one of the books set out in front of the boy, she flipped through it lazily.

"I think studying medicine is very noble. Perhaps, if you would like, I can put in a good word with my uncle and he can take you on at the hospital once you are a student. You know, while acquiring more information on the Quincy throughout the years, I stumbled upon some very interesting information. There are actually those whose powers aren't meant soley for offense or defense in battle. Though they would usually have a lesser trained form of one or the other, these special Quincy managed to use their powers to heal. Perhaps that is your calling. I think you should read the book about it in the Library back at Headquarters. You could at least test your power and see if you are any good with the technique."

Sakuya suggested, setting the book in her hands back on the rock delicately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Swebb)

"Yes I would love that!" He shouted in amazement and nearly knocked the book in the lake.

"I think I am very skilled in Combat, so I would like to learn some knowledge in Medicine in case one of us becomes injured in combat." He smiled and looked at the lake. "Hopefully we will be able to re-establish the Quincy name!"

He looked through the books at healing small wounds. "I just have a quick question, Were are we on the whole Shinigami alliance thing? Seeing as the did nearly make us extinct." He bowed his head and began to stare at the book.

(Sakuya)

Sakuya gave a little laugh at the boy's enthusiam. She was glad to have someone so vivacious and supportive along for the magnificent ride that would be the revival of her race. Hearing his next topic, the smile dropped off her face. She began to pick at the seam of her jeans out of nervousness.

"That is a...sticky situation to say the least. I really don't know what to do right now. I do have friends that are Shinigami that weren't even involved in the eradication of our race. There are others I do not know though. There are those that I think would do us harm. Then there are the arrancar. I have met a few of them and they really don't seem so bad. The situation is just so convoluted right now. Do we choose a side? Or is it us against the world, trying our luck? If we are to truly revive our race, it would seem choosing one side or the other would be in our best interest. I am just so confused at the moment."

She shook her head with a sigh, closing her eyes to enjoy the waterfall's mist on her face for a moment.

(Swebb)

"Well, who knows what the Arrancar are planning. They are hollows after all, as for the Shinigami. Who knows, they may try and get rid of us again. I say, stay as a 3 party, but I will go whatever you decide," He smiled and closed the book.

" I think we need something to cheer us up!" He smiled, "How about a little spar?" He asked as he placed his overcoat next to his bag, to reveal his black and white outfit.

(Sakuya)

"I agree with remaining a third party for the time being. At least until we grow a little bit bigger in number to be a bit of a threat. I would never want to give them any ideas in advance."

Standing up, Sakuya brushed the dirt off of her jeans and gave a wry grin at her outfit.

"Not quite Quincy, is it? I didn't really have time to change, but it is appropriate enough for the occasion. Now, for the record, this ground is not to be sparred on. Only this once I shall allow it though."

Flicking her wrist, the silver Quincy cross that hanged loosely there shimmered in the sunlight.

"You better be prepared for this..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Swebb)

Swebb looked around at the water and rocks, "You have a good point, this really isn't for fighting," He chuckled .... "I feel a bit overdressed," He laughed.

He pulled on his left sleeve to reveal his version of the Quincy cross, Now I get to see the true power of our leader He smiled and drew his bow.

(Sakuya)

With Sam drawing her bow, she had no choice. She drew her own, which took on the shape of a five-pointed star. She turned to the face the waterfall for a moment and gave a quick test-shot to make sure she wasn't at all rusty. Turning back to her opponent, she fires a warning shot over his shoulder.

"Are you sure about this? We really don't have to spar one another if you are not ready..."

She gave him one last chance to back out before starting her full out attack.

(Swebb)

"Yes, I think I need to do this for myself, I have spent years training my abilities and think I need to fight a fellow Quincy," He spoke with a warm smile. "Also, I think I need to know our power difference as well," he chuckled.

He jumped back and waiting for his master to attack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sakuya)

With a shrug, Sakuya began her attack on the younger Quincy. Pulling back her hand, she quickly filled it with spirit particles to form an arrow, letting it loose in Sam's direction. Running to the right to aim for his side, she followed her last attack up quickly with a succession of five more arrows. Digging her heels into the ground, she paused to see if her attack managed to connect.
Sakuya Ishida
Sakuya Ishida

Female
Reiatsu :
Weis Kreuz Archery Range Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Weis Kreuz Archery Range Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:36 pm

Swebb jumped back anticipating this, he quickly Hirenkyaku'd away (Bleach wiki said this was there version of Shunpo) onto the water. He quickly ran towards the waterfall.

He jumped behind the water, trying to hide his whereabouts. He looked down at his leg and saw that one of the arrows had drawn blood on his right shin. He wiped it away, and stood up with back against the cliff face. Preparing to fire into the waterfall.
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Number of posts : 23
Reiatsu :
Weis Kreuz Archery Range Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Weis Kreuz Archery Range Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuya Ishida Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:25 am

Using her skills with Hirenkyaku, she follows closely behind Sam, but not close enough for him to notice. Watching his actions, she stands right next to him and watches as he prepares to fire at the place where she was standing less than a second ago.

Leaning over, she speaks directly into his ear, hoping to startle him.

"What are you shooting at? I don't see anything out there..."
Sakuya Ishida
Sakuya Ishida

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:50 am

A smile grew on Sam's face as he heard those words. "Haha, I knew you would go down so easily." He turned around and jumped into the waterfall, firing 3 arrows about Sakuya, causing small boulders to fall down.

He used Hirenkyaku and quickly made it to land. "Did it hit?" He asked rhetorically to himself.
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :
Weis Kreuz Archery Range Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Weis Kreuz Archery Range Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuya Ishida Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:22 pm

Leaning against the cold stone surface of the rock, Sakuya assessed the situation. She could easily end this here and now, but that would not be productive or fun for either of them. As she thought about how to proceed with the battle she felt a stinging pain in her arm. Looking down, she saw blood oozing out of a small wound in her upper right arm and gave a smile.

"Very good...My turn."

Muttering to herself, she chose a favorable attack plan. Jumping into the air, she planted her foot on the slippery surface of the rock wall behind her and launched herself out through the waterfall. Shooting off a few consecutive arrows while in the air, she landed on a rock nearby.
Sakuya Ishida
Sakuya Ishida

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:53 pm

As Sam bent down and was wrapping a bandage around his wound he heard Sakuya drawing back her bow and was ready for the pain. He felt and an arrow go through his wrist and one graze his knee. He winced at the pain as he stood up.

"Heh .... Good shot .... but don't forget. I'm no Soldat des Kreuzes, I am an elder." He stated as he limped sideways and fired 5 bows at Sakuya. 3 arc'd off in the wrong direction.
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuya Ishida Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:43 pm

What was he doing, bandaging himself in the middle of a spar? This did not please her in the least. In a combat situation with multiple people it would be acceptable, but it was almost an insult for him to think he had the time to do something like that in a battle against her.

Sakuya dodged his attack by rolling to the right, but was still caught on the left shoulder and thigh by his arrows. Grimacing, she ignored the pain and then said in repsponse to him,

"You may be an elder, but you are still young. You still have much to learn. I do as well though."

Using Hirenkyaku once more to get behind him, she prepared her next attack and shot off 1000 arrows at once.
Sakuya Ishida
Sakuya Ishida

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:29 pm

Swebb's eyes opened wide as he realized what was going to happen, he quickly tried to use Hirenkyaku to get away but he knew it would be useless. As she pulled back on the bow he knew that it would be severe, he knelt down and flapped the bandage like a white flag.

"Heh, You are a true Leader of the Quincy. You are incredible in battle!" He told her as he flapped the bandage more.
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuya Ishida Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:32 pm

Seeing Sam waving the bandage in a rather sad way, she bites her lip to avoid grinning, and lets her bow disappear. Reaching out a hand to the boy, she tries to help him stand up.

"You are silly...You did get me good a few times though. Think you can use those medic skills on my wounds?"

She asked, pointing to the cuts on both of her arms and on her left thigh.
Sakuya Ishida
Sakuya Ishida

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:30 am

"Of course I will Sakuya," He spoke as he walked behind her, "Ok, Sit down on this rock a sec, i'll just get my bag." He walked over to the land where he started to train around 20 minutes earlier.

He threw the bag over his shoulder and ran back towards Sakuya, He lifted her left trouser leg (Assumed this) and applied some anti-septic, then he wrapped a small bandage around the wound. "This wound isn't deep so it will bleed a bit for a while," He told her. "I will have to change this every other hour."

He rolled back her sleeves and did exactly the same thing to each arm.
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuya Ishida Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:48 am

Reaching over, she gave her new favorite medic a noogie. This caused her to wince in pain for a minute, which only made her laugh at herself.

"Now that I am not concentrating it hurts a bit more. Thanks for fixing me up. I think you are going to be a great Healer, Sam."
Sakuya Ishida
Sakuya Ishida

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:49 pm

He smiled as he heard the compliment.

"Thank you Sakuya, and I am sure that you will bring the Quincy to the name we deserve!" He told her triumphantly. "Now we just need to find the other Quincy around the globe,"
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:00 am

Zenbunny walks over to the Weis Kreuz Archery Range wanting to practice aiming and firing in quick succession. As he was walking, he saw Swebb and Sakuya-chan spar. he sat down on a rock about 100 meters away and watched.

He decided that he should practice spirit particle gathering if he ever wanted to ever advance in the skill of Medicine, or to fully master every attacking bow skill.
Quietly sitting....Sitting...Sitting...
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Number of posts : 774
Badges : Weis Kreuz Archery Range QuincyStar
Reiatsu :
Weis Kreuz Archery Range Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Weis Kreuz Archery Range Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down