Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lila Kreuz Training Grounds

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lila Kreuz Training Grounds Empty Lila Kreuz Training Grounds

Post by Sakuya Ishida Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Walking a short distance from the Quincy Headquarters, you soon find yourself in a field filled with purple flowers.

Lila Kreuz Training Grounds Field-of-purple

This place has been named the Lila Kreuz training grounds. Anyone wanting to spar may come here, regardless of race.

((This training ground is open to everyone! Just be mindful of the forum rules. Please also try to make all posts 30+ words! Thank you.))
Sakuya Ishida
Sakuya Ishida
Quincy (Soldat des Kreuzes)

Female
Number of posts : 81
Badges : Lila Kreuz Training Grounds 12
Reiatsu :
Lila Kreuz Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Lila Kreuz Training Grounds Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Lila Kreuz Training Grounds Empty Re: Lila Kreuz Training Grounds

Post by HolyDeathNote Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:55 am

Zenbunny Walks toward the Lila Kreuz Traiining Grounds wanting to practice his Seel schnieder skills. Suddenly, he realizes that the purple flowers are actually there because it hones a quincy's ability to gather spirit particles. The purple flowers actually REDUCE the amount of spirit particles in the air. No matter what.

This is actually good news to Zenbunny because he really wants to practice his spirit particle gathering and on how to efficiently use Heiryenku and to practice charging his seel.

Zenbunny sits in a dirt patch in the middle of the field. Concentrating on where and how to collect the spirit particles. He slowly starts to charge up his Seel schneider...

*pop crack cccrrrummmpt!!!*

*zenbunny quickly opens his eyes his seel schnieder hasn't even gotten 1 inch long yet. However, his bow crest suddenly starts to shine and flicker...
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Number of posts : 774
Badges : Lila Kreuz Training Grounds QuincyStar
Reiatsu :
Lila Kreuz Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Lila Kreuz Training Grounds Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:50 am

Swebb walked across the field of purple flowers, to find the newest Quincy.

"Hello!" He shouted from a far, he ran faster towards Zen (Can I call you that?)

"Hi, I don't think we have met, My name is Swebb and I am the Healer Elder." He formally told him as he stretched out a hand. "looks like you were doing some serious training!"
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Number of posts : 23
Reiatsu :
Lila Kreuz Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Lila Kreuz Training Grounds Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:50 am

occ: yes you can call me that XD

ZB looks up from meditating and looks at swebb for a while. If one looked closely, his eyes were cloudy, but after a moment, his eyes returned back to normal.

Hiya Swebb! *shakes his hand* Well, yup! I was trying to hone my spirit particle gathering senses. So i'm guessing that your our one and only precious Healer?

*ZB stands up and re-sheath's his seel schnieder*

Well, i have a few questions because i've been trying to figure out what the most important part of being a healer is. Well, except for the purpose of healing injured quincy's wounds that is.... Don't healers have to be adept at sensingwhere spirit particles are? Also, they have to be able to use those spirit particles to renew the wound back to its normal state right? If thats so, then how do they emit the spirit particles to the wound, without causing damage? When do you know, or how do you know if a wound needs more spirit particles?

Eh..ah..i'm sorry, i've just been thinking about these questions when i was meditating... Too Much To Learn

So what brings you here? ;p
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :
Lila Kreuz Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Lila Kreuz Training Grounds Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:30 pm

0_O
"Well errrm that is a lot of questions," He chuckled, as his mind raced for answers to the questions.

then how do they emit the spirit particles to the wound, without causing damage?
"Well, I have found a way to focus the spirit particles to rest on the wound, and close it up. If you have ever seen any records of the Bounto. I tried to copy there technique of how they heal. It is extremely hard to do it here on earth, but in Hueco Mundo or Soul Society it is as easy as breathing for me."

When do you know, or how do you know if a wound needs more spirit particles?
"Well, seeing as I haven't used my training very much. I usually heal, wrap the wound in a bandage and check reguarly. I still need to work on that."

So what brings you here? ;p

"Well to see the newest quincy of course!"
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :
Lila Kreuz Training Grounds Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Lila Kreuz Training Grounds Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:00 pm

XDD wow, thanks for answering some of my questions, that helps clear up things a bit... Well, if you want to know anything else about me, then you can just pm or ask! XDD...

say, do medics need high avoid-ability and dodging rates? X|

Squishy
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:29 pm

"Yeah, well put it this way. If the medic of the team dies, then if everyone else gets injured, who will heal them. So as a medic I believe you have to master Hirenkyaku, so that you can dodge attacks." He said as he sat down and crossed his legs.

"If you like, I can give you a demonstration," He chuckled
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:42 am

Hmm, yes please show me Swebb-san Very Happy
So you can basically hirenkyaku different "types" after you master it right? So you can change it to fit your own custom hirenkyaku or basically make it to suit who you are and what you do? hmm...

*watches intently*
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:27 pm

"Well, for more effectiveness, how about you try and shoot me down. Then you can see how a healer would avoid and fight effectively" He laughed. He grabbed his mantle and threw it at Zen.

Whilst he used Hirenkyaku, to run into the Purple flowers. "Now try and shoot me down," He laughed.
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:35 am

Ok! i take up your challenge as well as a chance to learn!!!
ZB calls forth his bow, noticing that the bow has appeared smaller than usual. He assumed that it would be because of the purple flowers in the meadow...

He takes aim...

occ: What did you throw at me? What do you mean by a "mantle"?! did you just throw a huge block of wood at me ? Razz
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:48 pm

( Lol, its a word from where i live, for like a small cape thing on the back :p)

This should be interesting, he chuckled as he checked to see if his two Quincy emblems were on each wrist.
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:33 pm

AH, i see now...(lol i seriously thought you threw a piece of wood at me XD)

ZB waits while Swebb is preparing....
*he tries to focus more spirit particles to his bow while he is waiting (hey, if you can train, do it!)....
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:00 pm

Swebb quickly used Hirenkyaku to appear behind Zenny, "Don't think because I am healer I am incompetent at fighting," He chuckled, he jumped back and drew his bow. He quickly fired two arrows towards Zen's feet.

He then again used Hirenkyaku to go off into the field to try and find cover.
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:44 am

*hey, i like the name zenny :p yay a new nickname!!! XD*

Zenny was surprised that swebb used hirenkyaku so fast, but he barely manages to roll to the right (getting scraped by one of the arrows) to avoid being hit.

He yells to swebb, There's no cover in a field of purple flowers!!
Well, except for the field of purple trees in the field of purple flowers...
Zenny decides to head for the trees, shooting 5 arrows at swebb, heirenkyaku into the trees, shooting 3 more and then hides behind a fairly large tree trying to hide his reiatsu...

occ: am i skilled enough to like alter the path of my arrows (and pretend i didn't ask you :p)
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:01 am

OOC : Yeah Sure you can, but not like around trees, when your behind them to hit me xD

Swebb flexed his body dodging the arrows, they all skimmed his body. "One of the key skills is to avoid every attack, I believe this is more important than heirenkyaku," He shouted over.

He fired some arrows towards the trees, "I know your there," He chuckled to himself. He drew his bow back and began to do a handstand. One thing you should know about Swebb he has a short attention span. He began to walk on his hands through the flowers before he realized he was still showing Zenny what is was like to be a medic.
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:14 am

Zenny is quietly listening to swebb's movements, the flowers rustle to his stance...

There! Zenny rolls to his left and the arrows get stuck in the trees, before dissapating.

As he was watching Swebb do a hand-walk, he took the chance to fire 5 arrows

O
O O O
O

at swebb, effieciently breaking any chance of escape... However, for better measure, he heirenkyaku-ed out and over to the other side of the field, back into the trees.
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:28 am

Swebb launched himself in the air with his hands. He successfully dodged 3 off the arrows whilst the other two ripped through the fabric on his jeans and T-Shirt. He stumbled in the air and landed on his back.

"Heh, Good shot!" He shouted, [iOkay, Got to take this more seriously

As he lay down, covered by the purple flowers, he lifted his bag over his head and took out a bandage.
Spoiler:

He covered his right arm with the fabric, "As we are in the real world, I can not use the spirit particles to heal any of my wounds. So I will have to stick to medicine." He shouted into the air, trying to conceal his whereabouts.

Now its time to show my true skill[/i] He chuckled as he used Hirenkyaku. His skill was that quick that the petals burst into the air as he dashed towards the trees. "Oh Zeeeeeny!" He laughed as he ran around the trees.

ooc: I thought his skill level was appropriate seeing as I'm not very good in combat. :p Hope its ok
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:34 am

occ: what skill level? whos? and i didn't know we were in the real world o.O rawr
and hmm if your talking about you, then its fine :p since, your heal, def, and prot, am i right?

Zenny listens to swebb, but finds that he can't locate him. Suddenly, he sees that swebb was dashing through the trees to his right, he hirenkyaku's over to the left and then cutting through the field to the opposite corner, while shooting numerous arrows, arcing in a circle so swebb couldn't pinpoint where he was.

He ducks back behind the tree earlier, where swebb's arrows pierced through.
*Zenny was mesmerized at how the trunk had steam rising out of it still!
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:21 pm

Ooc : I was on about how fast my Hirenkyaku was. :p

Swebb jumped back through the trees, trying to get as much cover as possible. He rested on top of a branch, waiting for Zenny to pass by. He flicked up his hood so that his hair wouldn't give his position away, as it contrasted with the purple leaves. "So why are you so interested in Medics? Thinking about training to become one?" He asked as lifted his scarf to cover his nose and mouth.

He pulled out from his jeans pocket a small sword, slightly bigger than a dagger. He waited for Zenny to come then he would ambush him.
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:40 pm

occ: ah, because you said "his" i was thinking of someone else :p

Zenny looks around, silently, listening as he hears swebb asking him a question.

*he shouts to the other side of him (left) Well, i've decided that being a devender is neat and all, but if i can't control my spirit particles as best i can, then ill fail as a healer, while i won't be the best at protecting. So if you can dodge fast, and master hirenkyaku, then you can just use it to evade from practically anything. So that, imo, is the best defence. Slowly advancing toward your target without being hit and then giving a devastating blow.*

"What about you? Do you just like being a medic?"

occ2: um... can i just say that there is like a small pond somewhere around here?Razz

"or do you like fighting, but attacking isn't one of your strong suits? (Or do you have a killing paranoia like some people i know < thinks Zenny>)" "Whatever you reason, i'm sure this is going to be a good spar, both for knowledge, and for strength and tactics!!"

Zenny takes his seel schnieder out, concious of the fact that he is not standing on any purple flowers so he can summon it fully. Then

occ3: i wonder, can quincy use needles or something like that? >.< or is there somehow where we can make up our like "own custom" attacks? if there is, i think sakuya-chan should add one...:p

he stabs it into the tree right behind him...
heirenkyaku toward the other tree, stabs it in also, and then goes to another tree to hide...

So, Whats your move now? he called out agitatingly.
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:34 am

OOC2: Yeah sure
OOC3: Have to ask Sakuya about that :p

-----------

"Well, I always found that I could control spirit particles differently from the other quincy, and I find medicine interesting so why not" He shouted out into the air.

Swebb placed the dagger between his teeth as he started to jump from tree to tree looking for Zenny

OOC: Very short,I know but I didn't know what to do.
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:42 am

hehe,

occ: eh, doesn't matter well, until one of us makes a move..... i believe that i want you to make it before me >p

zenny starts slashing at a tree trunk silently because he is bored and waiting for swebb to find him...

really fast

Hooray for seel schneiders!!!

zenny listens to swebb but finds that he can't hear anything...he decides to

occ3(or something): dang...do i get a fancy cloak thing? X|

jump into the trees to find swebb:

(lol i think we're going the same direction :p so we'll never see each other :p

occ2: yeah i couldn't think of anything else either :p
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Swebb held his breath as he saw Zenny jump through a clearing, about 20 meters in front of him.

Remember, we aren't going to kill him He told himself as he held his small dagger in his hand. He jumped off the tree branch above Zenny, he looked down past the beams of light coming from the surrounding trees, and threw his Dagger downwards at Zenny.
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:45 am

As zenny was mid-jump toward the trees, he remembered that he had to lay his seels.... he quickly jumped to and fro from the trees toward the next big and huge log. As he was jumping, he felt a flash of pain in his left leg. He decided not to look and to look above him.

There! swebb was in the air! Thankfully, trying to complete his plan, he already had his seel out. He hirenkyakued up in the air next to swebb and went for his feet. he made two quick slashes to swebb's feet and hirenkyakued over to the next big log. By now, he's practically destroyed 4 huge logs in the middle of the clearing...

He takes the small dagger out of his calf and decides to bandage himself. *idiot! he thought! You never medical-ize during the heat of a battle!!!* However, blood was pouring out of the wound like a leaking faucet...

now, just need to get over to the pond across from here...
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Swebb Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:56 pm

Swebb was happy at the sight of the blood gushing out.

"Now If we were in battle as allies, I would make sure people covered me as I would heal that wound, Or I would take you some place out of the fight." He chuckled as he landed.

Then it suddenly hit him what Zenny had been doing, His eyes darted back and forth between all of the place he had stabbed. How could he possibly know about that!? He thought as he started to act irrational. He used hirenkyaku and landed infront of Zenny.

[i]If I don't give him a chance to lay down the next one , I should be fine.
He threw his right fist towards Zenny's face.
Swebb
Swebb

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next