Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic}

+2
Darthblack Wraith
Raine Eve
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Empty Re: 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic}

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:23 pm

Yeah I know but that just makes it so much more... I don't know how to describe it.

*nods head rapidly*

It would be the Appocalypse.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Empty Re: 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic}

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:37 pm

No need to explain it... I know how you feel ^^ Hence my continuing to return for all the abuse XP

*Puts her glass on the counter and folds arms, one hand rubbing her chin*

I could arrange this apocalypse...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 9
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:52 pm

*eyes widen*

O_O Even you wouldn't suffer through the pain of no yaoi.... it's worse than the worse kind of torture every invented...
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:54 pm

*Snaps out of thought*

Oh, oops ^^; Wrong train of thought XD I was plotting a yaoi filled world, were the influx of yaoi would create a beautiful apocalypse... to all those opposed that is ^~
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 9
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:04 pm

Ohhh!!! Appocalypse away then mi amiga!!! I would gladly suffer through this type of appocalypse^^
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:13 pm

*Rests a hand on Darth's shoulder*

You're a real trooper my friend... XD
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:23 pm

*performs a Navy salute*

Aye-Aye Ma'am!!! XD

(couldn't resist lol that what happens when you are in an NJROTC Unit lol)
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:18 am

(You're an NJROTC member? Neato frijoles XD)

Hmm

*Looks around*

It's so dead here... ><
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:57 pm

*Sony walks in and looks around the place and sees nobody* "hmmm i wonder where everybody is...well its the weekend so they'll probably be around lateq then"
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Number of posts : 158
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 6
Reiatsu :

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:37 pm

Hi everybody! (Im allowed here right?)
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Vizard
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:20 am

*Turns around to find Roan*

Hey there ^^ Welcome!

*Finishes putting away some glasses*

Can I get you anything?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:18 am

Dantego walks into the bar and asks the cook

"Hey ya know how ta put a pizza on that hibachi? If ya do, i'd like a whole one"

*walks over to a distant seat in a corner, begins to twirl the tip of the zanpaktou/sword on the tip of his pinky, then his third finger, then first, and does this repetitively while crying out to the cook*

"just throw the whole thing here when ya done! thanx!"
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 24
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 6
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue578 / 100578 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://myspace.com/cplsparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:29 am

Oi, Dante! Why be so distant XP

*Raine puts her hands on her hips*

Cook eh? lol No first name eh?

*Tosses a pizza his way*

Enjoy XD
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:32 am

*the pizza lands in his face*

HEY COOK! I meant to throw it where i could eat it lik- o...hey cappy

*O-O*

Im not being distant! im just....conserving.....space!!! thats it!!!! and i dont want sumone to get sliced if i screw up w/ meh zanpaktou
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue578 / 100578 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:38 am

Haha! I was referring to calling me "cook" rather than addressing me by name Razz Not that you were being antisocial lol

*Sets back to wiping down the bar*

I may run the bar on my own and act as the cook, barista, waitress and whatnot, but I will always be Raine-chan ^^

*Pauses and smirks*

Or in your case, Raine-jousama ^~
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:45 am

*lets his zanpaktou hit the table infront of him as it lays itself softly on its side, and he raises an eybrow. Propping both feet on the table, he smirks at her and plausibly eats his pizza.*

So....Raine-Jousama, nice.....*zanpaktou pops him in his head, and he falls on the floor with his piece of pizza stuck on his face*

"I really need to stop pissing that thing off...."

*eats the pizza off his face

So Raine-Jousama, how are things?
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:48 am

*Raine props her elbow up on the counter and rests her chin in her palm, giggling*

Things are going fairly well around SS these days. I'm pleased to say I am proud of how the 9th is coming along ^^

*Notes Dante's Zanpakutou*

It seems someone's spirit has a bit of an attitude ne? Perhaps some formal training is necessary... or have you even met your spirit yet?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:57 am

It's more like the spirit met me, but lets just say....i had to pull it outta me to be able to work with it...it kinda aint shown itself other than how to bring it out in Shikai.....BUT thats not the good thing...cuz she aint allowing me to do Bankai yet!

*still eating the piece of pizza he reaches for another, the zanpaktou throws the piece at him and he catches it as the blade turns red as Dantego talks about her like that*

IM SORRY HEY!!!!! I said...it in a good way

*looking at Raine-Jousama, he picks hisself back off the ground and gets back in the chair, grabbing his blade and attaching it to his back*

"Quit getting pissed at me k? do the pissin stuff when we're training!"

Im glad you're proud of the outcomes of the 9th Divvy! *looking back at Raine-Jousama*

Glad to be a Part of it!
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:01 am

*Smiles*

That makes me happy to hear you say that ^^ I hope more shinigami come in and get recruited so we can really do some damage... oblivion style ^~
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:09 am

"I do too, well sorry Raine-Jousama, but i must take my leave to go rest before a long day at work, I will see you tomorrow"

*eating his last slice of pizza he walks out the bar, and hollers back*

OH by the WAY cappy! the pizza was good!!!!
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:15 am

*Raine nods*

Sounds like a plan, tomorrow looks promising ^^ Sleep sweet Dante and be ready for my Captain's work out tomorrow!!!

*She cackles*

Aww, I'm glad you enjoyed it -^^-
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:08 am

*A Red blade comes shooting across the bar*

"Woa Tindakre! I didnt mean to make you mad!"

*dantego come running in grabbing the hilt, and attaching it back to his back*

Calm down gurly! I'm sorry!

*looks at the bar*

I Need a bottle of sake.....and some pizza
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:21 am

*Raine's reiatsu flared as she prepared for an unseen threat. Then she sees Dante*

Oh... Dante ^^; It's you

*Her reiatsu dissapated*

How are you today?

*She readies a pizza for the oven and pours a cup of sake*

Take a seat ^^
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:28 pm

*Taking a seat at the bar, he grabs the cup of sake, and feels his blade calming down on his back while he takes a sip of the sake.*

Hey Raine-Jousama, sorry about the disturbance, she kinda got mad at me....

*He calmly takes sips of the sake as he feels his own spirit Calm from the excitement*

Im doing pretty just wishing that I could wishing the day would just end so I can relax but other than that ok ^ ^

*He looks up as her as she busily works from place to place, taking care of her business*
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:00 pm

No need to apoligize Dante, I know all about tempermental Zanpakutous...

*A snarl can be heard from her sheath*

Try having a 5 headed dradon, where each head has a mind of its own... ^_^;

*She pulls the pizza off the hibachi and fans it to cool it some*

I'm glad to hear all is well, how are things going within the divvy? Looking for anything to do?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next