Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic}

+2
Darthblack Wraith
Raine Eve
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic}

Post by Dantego Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:48 am

*Glancing back at his blade he glimly looks back at Raine*

"I dont know how you do it....I just got a ONE headed Daemon Dragon, and she's kicking me around like this"

*He laughs under his breath looking at the pizza being fanned, his mouth salivating greatly*

"Looking for stuff to do in the divvy," while his saliva drips onto the bar," not really, unless you have something for me?"

*He keeps wiping the drool off of the bar in respects to Taicho*
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 24
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 6
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue578 / 100578 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://myspace.com/cplsparky

Back to top Go down

9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Empty Re: 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic}

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:19 am

A dragon eh? No wonder they've got you on your toes ^~

*Puts the pizza pie on a plate*

Well if you ever do want something to do I will be setting up a missions office soon ^^
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 9
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:41 am

*casually lifts a piece of pizza off of the plate and begins eating. While mouth still full he says*

A missions office eh? it aought to be nice....I can't wait to be a part of it!

*Looks at her and smiles*
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 6
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue578 / 100578 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:47 am

Splendid!

*Put her hand on her left hip*

Then I shall begin construction right away ^^

*Grins*

Gosh I love my division -^^-
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 9
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:53 am

*laughs to self*

AWE!!!! I feel honored!!!!

*His blade smacks him in the back of his head*

WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!! I was being serious you retarded dragon!

*Takes a gulp of his sake, feeling a lil drunk now*

Well this oughta be fun
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:40 pm

*Bursts out laughing*

Retarded dragon eh? XD

*Wipes a tear from the corner of her eye as she settles down*

Ahem, sorry... I didn't mean to be so rude and laugh

*Stifles a chuckle*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:17 am

lol" yea I don't think this dragon is all too much in her right mine" *SMACK*

what?! I was just saying you're a little more violent than other blades that I know!

"Don't worry about the laughing, I like that I can make my Taicho laugh, makes me feel more comfortable!"
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:36 am

Perhaps she's more, um opinionated... but that doesn't make her mentally challenged XD

*Giggles*

Then I'll be sure to laugh more often ^^
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:54 am

"Awe comon you don't have to make yourself laugh just to make me feel more comfortable!"

*He looks at her with puppy dog eyes and smiles*

"Just looking at you makes meh smile, Raine-Jousama" lol
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:08 am

*Quirks an eyebrow and smiles*

Now I never said I was going to laugh just beacuse of your comfort XP

*Sticks out her tongue*

Even as a Captain I do have a sense of humor I like to express every now and again ^~
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:42 am

"Well I didnt particularly mean to say that I didn't think that you didn't have a humour, it just sounded like that to me, if ya know what I mean"

*looks up at Raine-Jousama, then the time on the clock, then gulps down the rest of his sake.*

"gotta go, see you later Raine-Jousama"

*Shunpos to his bike, and takes off into the night*
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter_Cicada Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:17 pm

*Iwaki slowly enters the restaurant and settles himself at the bar*

Perhaps a nice light meal will do me well after my little scuffle...

*He looks about the bar and notes the emptiness*

I guess this place never heard of a lunchtime rush

*He shrugs*

Hello? Sorry to intrude but the sign says open...
Winter_Cicada
Winter_Cicada
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 39
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 5
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:38 pm

*Raine comes out of the back wiping her hands*

My apologies sir. How can I... Iwaki?

*She smiles as she places her dish towel on the counter*

It's been a while ^^
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter_Cicada Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:59 pm

*Iwaki grins*

It had been 3 years, give or take the hundred or so years in death

*He chuckles*

Now, if it's not to much to ask, how about I treat YOU to lunch? ^~
Winter_Cicada
Winter_Cicada
Recruit

Male
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 5
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:10 pm

*Raine sighs*

Had it really only been 3 years?

*She slumped down onto the bar's counter remembering that day...*

Anywho... lunch would be fabulous, but I'm sorry Iwaki. I'm happily engaged.
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter_Cicada Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:19 pm

What does that have to do with lunch?

*He smiles as he heads over to the kitchen and grabs an apron*

I was simply hoping to treat you to lunch ^^;

*Iwaki lets out a defeated sigh*

I'm always too late eh?

*Winks*

So who is the lucky guy?
Winter_Cicada
Winter_Cicada
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 pm

*Raine puts the apron over Iwaki's head*

Don't I feel foolish now... assuming such things

*She ties the strings around his waist*

Lunch sounds fantastic ^^

*She playfully swats at his butt*

Now into the kitchen with you XD

*She pauses*

Oh I believe you've already met my Fiancé
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter_Cicada Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:37 pm

Hey hey!

*He reprimands coyly as he shields his bottom*

Tsk, tsk! Mind the merchandise Miss Engaged. Besides I'm saving these for another ^~

*Iwaki thinks for a moment*

You say I've met him before?
Winter_Cicada
Winter_Cicada
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:59 pm

*sony walks in trying to stifle a yawn and takes a seat before waving at everyone* "heya people, im finally okay but im still a bit tired but how is everyone"
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Number of posts : 158
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 am

*Looks up*

Oh hello there Sony ^^ I'm doing rather well. How are you?

*Motions for him to join them*

Iwaki was just going to make us some lunch ^~
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3