Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows?

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Empty Re: Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows?

Post by HolyDeathNote Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:50 am

Man.. i know i shouldn't be thinking about this right now.. but.. dang.. i wonder how roan and TZ are doing?.. knowing roan, he'd be creating chaos everywhere... knowing TZ.... well, he'd be fighting his guts out right now.. hmm... i wonder..

FLASHBACK! XDD doesn't everyone LOVE flashbacks?

*a video pops up, and before it, was labled CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS FOR EYES OF CAPTAIN CLASS OR LIEUTENANT CLASS ONLY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...
*bssssstt... PoP! zap! *the vid comes to life**
*zenny lays on the ground, medikit strewn all around him, himself, covered in sweat... for some reason, his bow was extremely small compared to what it was before.* man.. i Ugh... *rolls over* need...... to perfect this move... this could be one of the most documented healing techniques ever... ugh... *blackness folds over zenny*...however, there was an arrow, in his hand... shining with a red core, green skin, and light blue glow... what could it be? zenny starts to talk but the video gets cut off....

Flashback end

i wonder if that arrow thing worked.... or maybe i made two different types? i don't know... well.. first thing's first... to send a messenger arrow... then the EMRP (electro-magnetic reiatsu pulsar)... then the H.E.A.L. Arrow... (Healing Electromagnetic Arrow Laser).... whatever.. wait.. what! th- *zenny gets thrown backwards and just manages to stand, even though he is getting worn out.. with his leg like that and all that.... well.. i guess i'll start with TZ... *shoots a messenger arrow out and then after a couple seconds, sends a slower, EMRP arrow at TZ's location.. (basically, the messenger arrow knows where to go.. haha and the EMRP arrow follows it) damn.. *shoots the H.E.A.L. Arrow at the EMRP arrow, just a fraction bit faster than the EMRP, yet the EMRP will get to TZ faster..)

damn.. *grabs a minor H.E.A.L. Arrow and shoots it directly up, waiting for it to pierce zenny's achilles tendon....*

--------TZ-----

occ: this is going to be a bit confusing... oh and mantrala's actions/stuff will be in... violet.. yeah..

*Mantrala just floats there. It seems that she doesn't have a sword, much less clothes for that matter, except she has a long robe... yet, anyone can tell there is DEFINITELY no zampakutou there. *she opens her mouth* Nothing, can be heard. At least to Shinigami's ears...
Oh... shit.... TZ's got his armor on... wonder what Mantrala can do about that... if i had any choice.. i would NOT attack Mantrala... or even provoke her... Well TZ, i gotta hand it to ya. you pulled provoking Mantrala Off ^_^
*switches to speaking voice, yet still somehow adding a tune to it.... *Ah les trecros mosnta yyewt tres crawt metso grawsh holdtret mmoctral iinteelwec mostra tembla zemplo KRAD!.... nothing happens, yet to Mantrala, it seemed perfect.... at a closer look, the sealants to TZ's armor was starting to stretch... even though.. a millimeter every 5 min...
Heh... that'll render the armor useless... now.... *appears about 10000 meters behind TZ, a little above him, and fires of one more sphere, then starts to shoot a sphere, yet keeping it with his sword...

occ:hope that made sense ^^
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Number of posts : 774
Badges : Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 QuincyStar
Reiatsu :
Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Empty Re: Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows?

Post by Kenpachi TZ Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:46 am

OOC: Nice idea. A flashback. *Thumbs up* Woah.. what are you doing 10km away from me? O.o Oh and can you explain a bit about the arrows. I'll acknowledge them in ma next post... and where did Mantrala come from? O.o Thought (Hollow + Himaten) was the last one.

*TZ took a stance expecting an attack when suddenly he felt his armour rip a bit and become a little looser.*

Oh shit. Kidou spell that weakens armour!?

*TZ senses a reiatsu spike a distance off and turned around to see another blast come towards him. He easily moved to the side dodging it but then noticed his armour become loose again.*

I can't fight like this.

*FLASHBACK.*
Spoiler:

*TZ pointed a finger at himself.*

Bakudō 4: Hainawa.

*Various small thin loops of bright yellow wire wound themselves around his body tightening the armour against his body. It gave TZ's armour a ringed appearance. He was turned towards Mantrala staring at her as he muttered something to himself underneath his breath.

Disintegrate, black dog of Rondaniini. Look upon your burning soul and sever your throat. Bakudō 9: Geki!

*As the light paralysed her, he immediately began quickly uttering another spell and upon completion shunpoed towards her, both arms aiming at her chest.*

Bone of a straggling beast, spire, crimson crystal, disc of steel, when the wind shifts, and the emptiness ceases, let the clash of lances resonate through the relinquished castle. Hadō 63: Raikōhō!

*TZ felt a slight sense of fatigue as yellow sparks began sizzling wildly in his hands and a huge blast of yellow energy erupted out of them towards Mantrala who was half to one foot away.*

Roan

*Henthor and Xephor both stop to admire the damage they've caused.*

Hmm.... not so tough now are you?

*Suddenly Henthor tugged and spun Xephor round in a circle and sent him flying towards Roan. An attack he didn't expect but was still flaming so he was sent sprawling towards Roan. Henthor grabbed his sword tightly and jumped high up in the air to aim a powerful flaming slash at both of them.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 11
Reiatsu :
Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:59 am

*Roan looks up just in time to see a still slightly flaming Xephor fly towards him*

Crap...

*Lets Xephor crash into him, falling over. He lies on his back, staring up, and sees Henthor*

Well, guess Im done...

*Roan closes his eyes as his life flashes before his eyes*

Spoiler:

*Roans eyes snap open*

Your right, Phero...

*Roan looks to his right and grabs a limp Xephor to block the slash with Xephors body*

HDN

*DDN smiles as all the arrows miss him by yards*

Missed me, baka.

*He rushes at HDN, preparing a powerful punch. His right fist is slightly glowing orange*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:37 am

occ: thank you ^^ me like my flashbacks haha..so..
the EMRP arrow basically renders anything within its blast radius useless for a couple 10's of seconds :p

the H.E.A.L. Arrow heals lots of injuries of who it hits, depending on how much reiatsu is poured/used to make in it. ^^

the messenger arrow is... like... an e-mail sort of. ^^ it hits you and you know the message :p

end of occ haha..

*the arrow pierces Zenny's achilles tendon and his entire leg goes numb.... ugh... well, thats it for that H.E.A.L. arrow.... * *zenny sees DDN about 50 yards away, ready to punch him in the gut with a glowing orange fist....*

oh crap. thats NOT good.
*zenny flips up on his feet, and starts chanting something... while one of the charms he has on his armor/robe/w/e quincy's wear starts to glow a pure green color.....*

--------TZ-------

occ: um.. Mantrala is.. maybe you couldn't tell from my description...my interpretation of a Vasto Lorde ^^ remember that screaming? yeah.. you didn't respond as to whether you wanted another enemy or not.. so i gave you one :p XD if i gave you a weakling, even Shouten would kill it with one of those dark sphere blasts before going back to you lol...

*a scream broke the air just as TZ was firing the hado 63... and the paralysis dissapates.*

Heh.. TZ.. you thought you could fight Mantrala with Kido? Bwhaha1 thats a laugh... i thought it was going to be fun fighting you on equal grounds... sword to sword. Not using Kido. I was just wondering how that came to be when i heard her.. it seems that you've upset her... she likes sand you know.. she hates glass... *points to Mantrala* look closer.... in her mouth... then you'll see what's going on....*

Prestice Bonrestmin grlkej idjgit ertuwersd cobfresds montrotestimine crestinemots blash...*AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!* *mantrala gets blasted by the yellow fizzy attack and moves over a couple feet, and the attack only blasted away her tattered clothing... the dust/smoke clears to reveal that Mantrala's body

occ: TZ.. don't get any ideas from what i'm about to say lol

is actually completely covered with Hollow armor, reinforced with spirit particles, and then some other type of Armor completely made out of the White mask material of the hollows... the white spot where she was blasted had yellow streaks like a firework on her... with black ash and soot condensed into a small ball right in the middle of the wound...a small crater appeared to dent her "armor" yet after the ball of ash and soot cleared, it seems that that attack went right through her... a smooth, clean cylinder....*mantrala starts to float towards the ground gracefully, and once she got to the ground, she laid on her back and sung a song... of...

WITHERING-... *to be continued.... in next post of mantrala...*

occ: don't kill her yet.. i have something planned mwahaha

SHIT! *flies toward's TZ just as the blast hit Mantrala and tries to slash at TZ, only sensing him by his reiatsu... as there was kido smoke everywhere...

Last edited by HolyDeathNote on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :
Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:49 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :
Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:57 am

OK.. as to not have you double post.. um.. yeah..... what do you think of that? ^^ this doesn't interfere with my plan at all though... just to let you know 0w-*wink*

this actually accelerates what my plan was haha...oh and my arrows are almost there.. they travel pretty fast... so uh.. yeah.. the post after the next post you make will uh.. be the time when the arrows arrive Razz
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:54 pm

OOC: Much better. ^^ Now.. here we go.

*TZ was coughing into his arm as he looked around in the smoke.*

Heh... got her. Not going to have to worry about her for a minute.

*TZ stood alert sensing reiatsu but reacted too late and found himself rolling forward with a slash across his back. He turned backwards to see his own blood trail on the sand and Himaten with a bloody sword. A split-second later, his back exploded into a huge mass of debilitating pain.*

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!

*TZ stood screaming from the pain when suddenly he felt 2 thuds on his chest which pushed him back a few steps. He looked down to see 2 bright blue lights in his chest.*

... What the-..

*They shattered into spirit particles and TZ's body suddenly went weak as if his shinigami powers disappeared. He could hear Himaten's rantings about losing his powers too when one more light thudded into his chest keeling him over.*

*TZ felt as if he was slowly falling into darkness inch by inch when out of the darkness a hand in dark blue/black grabbed onto the neck of his shirt and pulled him upwards. TZ suddenly woke up to find the pain in his back had mostly disappeared noticing it mostly closed up and the holes which were in his chest from the arrows were now mere scratches on his skin. He also felt his powers begin rushing back into his body.*

What happened?

I pulled you out of unconciousness. You were hit by 3 arrows from ZB. First one led the others, second one disabled all the powers in the area for the last minute and the last healed the cut in your back and chest wounds ignoring other minor injuries. The second arrow's effects are disappearing. Quick! Get up!

*TZ got up feeling a bit more refreshed but still a bit fatigued and took a stance facing Himaten.*

Okay you nameless hollow... let's finish this in the next 5-15 minutes shall we? Cero, sonido, Shouten's abilities... use them all because after that attack... you just turned this into a street brawl.

Roan

*Xehphor shifted his weight therefore rolling along with Roan dodging the attack. Henthor pulled his sword out of the ground and swung it over his shoulder.*

Wow... you actually saved him too instead of dodging it yourself.

... You traitor!!

Nobody said I would be honorable.

*Xephor got up keeping his hold on Roan and exploded upwards into flames high into the air like a bullet becoming a small like a candle flame from the ground holding Roan and began tumbling downwards quickly accelerated by gravity aiming to crush Roan head first into the ground with Henthor below both of them. Henthor stood weilding his sword ready for action.*

Baka. Let's fight fire with fire... bring it!

(I know grabbing is a form of god-modding but realise you have room to counter. That's just his main plan right now.)
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:17 pm

*Having been pulled aside by Xephor, Roan starts to comment on the last remark*

Strange, your the one who always told me to-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

*Roan is blasted into the air with Xephor. As they begin tumbling down, aimed ofr Henthor, Roan heres his comment*

So, thats how they want it...

*Roan begins to charge an attack he used in his and KenTZ's spar so long ago, but...*

Please let me have enough reiatsu for this!

HDN

*DDN swings his arm towards HDN's chest*

What were you saying, Baka?

*DDN goes to pull HDN down to the ground, then spin-kick his back to make him crash to the ground faster*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:40 am

occ: yeah this is late... but then i thought about it and decided to continue this one haha...

occ: ROAN... TZ.. i do believe that we need to end this? so... i'll win, Roan'll win, TZ is about on the edge of winning, but then roan and i come and find TZ, beat the crap out of the two and we call it done? or... what?

*crashes to the ground and a bunch of sand whoofs out from beneath him....*

*the chanting grows stronger... and suddenly stops.*

The person DDN made crash to the ground was suddenly himself. he felt his achilles tendon about to make him go unconscious...*

and thats only a FRACTION of this charm's power... **thinks, hope he doesn't know that this takes pretty much all the power i have left.. **

-----------TZ-----------

Heh.. *pants for a second* i fully intend to... oh and i hope you DO know that Mantrala isn't dead.. in fact.....

Ugh.... *singsongy voice* TIME!!! to rise from the ashes and bring about the death of all things sharp.... AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! *a slim sword comes out of Mantrala's mouth and neck, slowly desintegrates into ashes and her form changes. Large ram's horns come out of her forhead and curl up. Her "dress" turns into a jellyfish-like structure and she dissapears. Along with TZ's shikai, bankai, himaten's hollow powers, and the both fighters are now reduced to using kido, hadou, and fists........

WHA- damn you mantrala.. temporarily dissapearing from battle with the only thing i'm good at.. well, hmm.. if i go back with TZ, everything might be solved.. hehe.... hado 31! Shakkahou! hado 31 Shakkahou! hado 31 Shakkahou Hadou *a burst of red flame leaps form his fingers and shoot toward TZ...yet Hado 4! Byakuran pierces all three and it becomes Chaos lightning and it zooms toward TZ...

occ: wonder if you can work around that..
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6