Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone)

+5
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Roan Oakranr
Kenpachi TZ
HolyDeathNote
Katsuya Kumori
9 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Empty Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone)

Post by Katsuya Kumori Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:50 pm

All right! Welcome to the Sparring Arena! This is a place where you and I can battle to train. Or, you can battle with me just to get a little excersize. All are welcome. Since you have to have rules, here they are: No kidou, Cero, or anything like it; Shikai is allowed, but Bankai (if you can use it) is prohibited; the winner is decided when the opponent "yields".It wouldn't be a good SPARRING Arena if every other person died.

I can spar in about three ways
1: Shikai Training: I can help you to find a peaceful place to unlock the Shikai of your Zanpakuto, then/or help you train with it.
2: Bankai Training: I can help you unleash your Bankai. This is a lot harder than shikai. Or, if you just learned it on your own, i can help you train with it.
3: Spar: Thisis just Where you and I fight to practice.

Here is the arena:

Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) 1394559901_d836e60efa_o

I have put a time barrier around the field. This way, if you wish to train for a year, it takes about an hour. you don't have to use this, we can train for a regular hour. All right ,thats all I have to say for now.
Katsuya Kumori
Katsuya Kumori
Vizard Commander

Male
Number of posts : 95
Badges : Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Vizard
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Empty Re: Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone)

Post by HolyDeathNote Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:51 am

Hiya katsuya! I was wondering if we, quincy race, can join in on the spar too XP because i need a good sparring partner right about now Very Happy
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Number of posts : 774
Badges : Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) QuincyStar
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Empty Re: Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone)

Post by Kenpachi TZ Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:51 am

HolyDeathNote wrote:Hiya katsuya! I was wondering if we, quincy race, can join in on the spar too XP because i need a good sparring partner right about now Very Happy

Hello there deathnote.

You need a sparring partner? Dunno about good but I've been in my fair share of scrapes so that's open to debate.

Anyways I don't think Katsuya'll allow that cause we Vaizards are kinda reclusive and don't expect many visitors in our domain. But I can spar with ya if you got somewhere we can fight. Just call me out.... I can't turn down a fight invitation.

Which reminds me.... we really need to organize a tournament soon.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) 11
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:54 pm

Kenpachi, no offense to you but this is my sparring grounds. However, I dont know if Quincy can spar the way a shinigami/Vizard/Arrancar/Espada could. I dont know. But you can fight here if you want.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:41 pm

Kenpachi TZ wrote:Blah blah blah

Anyways I don't think Katsuya'll allow that cause
blah blah blah

Yeah I do know that Roan and as you can see I kinda mentioned that us decking it out here.... not gonna happen. Sooo... Razz Very Happy

Though I really wanna find a Quincy and pick on one. Twisted Evil That's where Deathnote comes in. Just wondering where else we could do this. I really don't think Vaizards invite people over to fight in their grounds now do they so I suggested he calls me out.... I can't turn down a fight invitation. Sad
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:56 am

Roan Oakranr wrote:Blah blah blah. However, I dont know if Quincy can spar the way a shinigami/Vizard/Arrancar/Espada could. I dont know. Blah blah blah.

Hey... What do you mean by that!?!?!? >.< We quincy can spar too, don't just rule us out becuase we use bows!! Evil or Very Mad Mad Besides, we have seel schieder swords too. XD
so don't rule us out because of that disability :p I Hit You Now
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Number of posts : 774
Badges : Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) QuincyStar
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:34 pm

HolyDeathNote wrote:
Roan Oakranr wrote:Blah blah blah. However, I dont know if Quincy can spar the way a shinigami/Vizard/Arrancar/Espada could. I dont know. Blah blah blah.

Hey... What do you mean by that!?!?!? >.< We quincy can spar too, don't just rule us out becuase we use bows!! Evil or Very Mad Mad Besides, we have seel schieder swords too. XD
so don't rule us out because of that disability :p I Hit You Now

Im not exactly ruling you out. Im saying since you dont have swords like all mentioned above, the spar may be different. Plus seel schneider is still more of an arrow than a sword. Just looks like a sword. Sorry if i burst your bubble.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:19 am

*TZ's footsteps echoed as he walked in the hallway towards the inside of the arena.*

*Sigh* Well. I am here. Wonder where Kazuma is.

*TZ went and sat in the middle of the arena. Zanpakutous stabbed into the ground before him. He closed his eyes and began a conversation.*

Yo Shouten. How's Hissori down there? Haven't heard from him since he passed out from drinking a shot. A vizard captain's zanpakutou spirit couldn't handle a shot of JD... do you know how embarassing that is?

I'm fine but hey... I told you both. I don't drink at all but had to cause you called me out. Baka

Last edited by Kenpachi TZ on Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:34 am

*Kazu shunpos in*

so TZ here i am!
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 679
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

http://goreroth.4umer.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:49 am

Kazuma wrote:*Kazu shunpos in*

so TZ here i am!

*TZ heard Kazuma.*

Hmm... we'll finish this another time.

*TZ got up and dusted himself off. He then turned to Kazuma.*

Okay. Today we are going to see how long you can use your mask under strain. We are going to fight for about 10 minutes per state (about a page to a page and a half let's say) in your sealed, shikai and bankai states. Your mask on for the full duration of the fight.

Now I want you to use everything you have as a shinigami which means kidou too and everything you have as a hollow in this fight which means cero.

Basically step 2 & 3 and a bit of 4 rolled into one. A vaizard crash course.

Now. Any questions?
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am

Okay. No questions I see.

*TZ picked his zanpakutous from the ground and took a defensive stance.*

Boy, this is going to be a long match. Alright Kazuma. Summon your mask...

*TZ tightened the grip on his zanpakutous.*

... and let's get this started. Twisted Evil
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:48 pm

*Roan shunpoed in and satt in one of the higher seats*

Geez, my arena finally being used for something...
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:20 am

*Kazu summons his mask and grabs on his zanpakutou*

ok lets go!
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:52 am

Remember... this is an endurance fight... which means none of those tide-turning or tactical moves of yours.

I'll be sure to remember that.

*TZ lunged towards Kazuma to bring his left zanpakutou down diagonally aiming to slash at Kazuma's right shoulder and some of his chest.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:56 am

*Kazu blocked TZs attack with his zanpakutou and aims a left jab on TZs ribs*

*Kazu shunpos away and fires a cero to TZ*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:05 am

Kazuma wrote:*Kazu blocked TZs attack with his zanpakutou and aims a left jab on TZs ribs*

*Kazu shunpos away and fires a cero to TZ*

*Using the flat of his right blade, TZ moved it in a circle to deflect Kazuma's jab at his ribs. Sees Kazuma disappear and TZ immediately starts to search for him. He sees him a distance away and soon sees a red light speeding towards him.*

Let's try this again.

*TZ sheathed his right zanpakutou quickly and held his hand up. The cero made contact pushing TZ back quite a long distance as he tried pushing back with his right hand. He began slowing down and skid to a halt when suddenly he lost focus and the cero exploded in his face sending him flying into the arena wall.*

*Groan.* Why do they always explode in my face?

*TZ got up with burns on him and his clothes. His clothes still smoking from the cero blast.*

Nice one Kazuma!

*He shouted to Kazuma and TZ shunpoed towards him with his right hand pointing at him.*

Bakudō 4: Hainawa!

*TZ held an end of the ropes of energy which came out of his hand. Should the spell succeed in tying Kazuma he was going to use the old spin and release trick to throw him towards the arena walls.*

Last edited by Kenpachi TZ on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:11 am

*Kazu shunpos away and appears above TZ and aims his kick on TZs head*

*then Kazu shunpos away and appears in air above arena's center*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:18 am

*TZ watches as the ropes nearly caught Kazuma but then caught nothing.*

Nice. He knows.

*TZ then felt a reiatsu over his head but too late as he got kicked on his head. He rolled back from the blow and looked up to see Kazuma in the air.*

Smart move dodging Bakudo. It always leads to something else so dodging is the best tactic.

Taking the fight into the air huh?

*TZ shunpoed up slightly above Kazuma aiming to powerfully drop kick him at an angle towards the arena spectator area.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:28 am

*Kazu tried to dodge TZs kick but got hit by it and flew back some distance but stooped in the air before hitting the arena's spectator are*

nice one my captain!!

*Kazu jumped to the ground and releases some reiatsu and shunpos to TZ and aims horizontal slash to him*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:44 am

*Sees Kazuma stop before hitting the spectator area.*

What did I expect?... Not enough reiatsu.

*TZ felt the release in reiatsu and Kazuma shunpoed up to him. TZ put up both his blades but still got pushed back from the strength of the swing. TZ slid to a halt.*

Bakudo 9: Geki!***

*A red light enveloped Kazuma. It was weak enough for him to break in a few seconds but that was what TZ was aiming for. He shunpoed up above Kazuma. He released some reiatsu as he came down for a temporary boost. His leg bearing down on Kazuma's head in a drop kick.*

***: Can't be dodged. Check kidou guide.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:58 am

*got hit by TZ*

ouch....

*Kazu brakes free right after TZs attack and shunpos away from TZ*

***i cant red it!>.<
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:08 am

*Watches him shunpo away.*

Come on Kazuma. You have your hollow powers down but I still haven't seen any kidou from you. It's an important aspect of whatever fight you are running in to and you need to learn to use some with your mask on. Just focus on your shinigami self and you should be able to.

Now... try some.

OOC: Oro? The link works fine for me. Let me try again. Kidou Guide & Seating Abilities.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:19 am

*Kazu looked to TZ*

I cant use kidou!!!
i suck using it!!
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:41 am

*TZ looked at Kazuma understanding as TZ was once in such a position. He had to learn the hard way about how to learn kidou as he never had an instructor.*

*Sigh.* That's the problem right there. You said "I can't use kidou" instead of "I am yet to master kidou".

Your perspective & resolve is what changes people from "weaklings" to warriors who soon conquer nearly whatever lays ahead of them.

So... if you want success... change that belief. I'll also give you a kidou crash course.

Just clearly imagine the amount of power you want the kidou to have to flow from within you. Then imagine that energy change into what you want it to. For example, if you want to perform a shakkahou, imagine it turning into a red ball of fire as you recite the incantation or spell or if you want to perform a byakurai, imagine a charge building up in your fingers and picture the path it will take as you say the spell.

More factors are involved like the spell level and all that but that's the basics that got me through after a lot of trial and error. My progress after that was faster than ever but still slow. I never had a quick growth rate.

To do it with your mask on, imagine the power flowing from the shinigami side of you. The mask will naturally add power to it on it's own with it's reiatsu boost.

*Sigh.* Okay. Now... you try it using the new belief.

*TZ stood waiting for Kazuma to attempt a spell.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:12 am

occ: whats the spell for shakkahou?
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next