Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone)

+5
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Roan Oakranr
Kenpachi TZ
HolyDeathNote
Katsuya Kumori
9 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone)

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:24 am

Kazuma wrote:occ: whats the spell for shakkahou?

OOC: D'oh. My bad. The guide was linked to the staff room so that's why you couldn't access it. Anyways here is the whole thing.

Spoiler:

You can copy and save them in a text file on your PC. Then I'll go ahead and delete the OOC posts okay?
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 11
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone)

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:33 am

*Kazu tries to perform shakkahou*

"Oh ruler, mask of flesh and blood, all creations of the universe, fluttering of the wings, ye who bears the name of man! Scorching heat and disorder, evolve the transposition of the southern sea barrier."
Hadō 31 Shakkahou!!!

*red ball appears from Kazu's hand and goes to TZ with huge ammount of enegry*

oh sorry TZ........that shakkahou have all the power i could take to it!
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 679
Badges : Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

http://goreroth.4umer.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:59 am

*TZ watches as Kazuma attempts a kidou spell but is surprised at the size of the ball of red fire which erupted from his hands.*

WHAT THE-!?

*TZ's right hand automatically reached for his face and pulled down his mask. His left zanpakutou sheathed, he pointed both hands at fired a quick double cero at the oncoming shakkahou. The two met and exploded violently. Through the smoke, TZ's voice could be heard.*

Sorry? No need to be. You just performed a shakkahou that made a vaizard captain pull out his mask to counter. Though you need to control the amount of power you put into it.

From the looks of things... that seemed to be most all of what you got.

*The smoke cleared and TZ was in a fighting stance, both zanpakutous drawn and his mask still on.*

I'd say that's about 10 minutes now. Time for shikai I guess.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:32 pm

*Kazu is little amazed*

huh huh....
that was cool!
shikai? are you sure?
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:36 pm

*TZ cracked a smile underneath his mask.*

Yeah. Oh and Kazuma... that's just the beginning. Like I said... it's your mindset. Add that and a couple of tips from an experienced teacher like I didn't have.... we'll have you pulling out higher levels spells like a pro in no time.

Now... I believe it's time for you to call out Groteth. Release your shikai.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:44 am

*Kazu looked TZ and then*

Cry,Groteth!

*Kazu went to shikai*

so whats next?
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:23 am

Kazuma wrote:*Kazu looked TZ and then*

Cry,Groteth!

*Kazu went to shikai*

so whats next?

Oro? What's next? Use all your abilities. I want to see kidou from you as you hold your mask in shikai.

Basically.... survive!

Hado 33: Sohkatsui!!

*TZ fired blue flames from his right hand towards Kazuma and sped after it with his left zanpakutou trailing behind him for a powerful slash at Kazuma.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:45 pm

*Kazu got hit by hado 33 but shunpos away before TZs slash*

okay then boy.....
Hadō 58 Tenran

*A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards TZ*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:05 pm

*TZ slashes nothing but air. He then turns around to find Kazuma hands out to perform a spell. TZ was smiling as the levels of fun he was having were off the charts ready to face whatever happens as Kazuma shoot out as a spell.*

*TZ sheathed his right zanpakutou and stuck his hand out towards the oncoming tornado. His actions clearly predictable.... he was going to do something crazy.*

Watch out Kazuma... I'm enjoying this!! Twisted Evil Hadō 88 Hiryūgekizokushintenraihō!!

*TZ fired a wide laser blast at Kazuma which went straight down the eye of the oncoming tornado. The tornado hit TZ and carried him spinning quite a distance off before it faded. TZ flipped but his feet touched the ground giving him a sense of the world as he was extremely dizzy. He crouched and slid to a halt on the ground quickly trying to counter the dizziness and make sense of the world around him.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:24 pm

*Kazu smiles beneath his mask*

now we are starting to have fun!
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:31 pm

Kazuma wrote:*Kazu smiles beneath his mask*

now we are starting to have fun!

OOC: Oro? I got a little excited and fired a high-end kidou at ya... least you could do is say something about it.... those spells cost a lot ya know. TT.TT
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:35 pm

*Kazu were hit by TZ spell and flew some distance.....
Kazu comes to with coughing some blood*

that was bit too much dude......not lol

here i go....

*Kazu shunpos to TZ and aims a stab to his ribs*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:49 pm

*TZ's world was slowly coming to focus. He sensed a reiatsu he couldn't exactly locate and could tell Kazuma was fine after that one. He then heard Kazuma's voice.*

Lvl. 88 spell... he shrugged it off?

We did it. We put a clamp on your reiatsu when you used that spell to prevent you from causing too much damage. You nearly killed an Espada with a spell 2 lvls higher than that.... watch yourself.

... Thanks. Where would I be without you 2?

A place called boredom cause you killed good fighters like Kazuma. lol.

*The reiatsu came stronger and he judged Kazuma was moving towards him. TZ immediately shunpoed up in the air as he finally began to regain some focus.*

Ugh. Let me see damn it. I don't even know what he just did.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:53 pm

*Kazu shunpos away and then back to TZ and once again aim's a stab to him...this time to his shoulder*

hey TZ whats going on??
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:04 pm

*TZ's vision was a bit blurry but he could see Kazuma moving towards him. He leaned back to move away from Kazuma but felt a sudden gash open up in his shoulder.*

Gah!

*TZ reached for his shoulder assessing the damage. It was a medium cut though. Would hurt if he moved his arm. He shunpoed down lower and slowly went towards the ground.*

... A little dizzy.

*Suddenly a his armour forms over his mask and slowly floats off to reveal his mask again. His vision was rectified and he stopped feeling so dizzy.*

What the?

Just needed to pump some reiatsu into your head to set things straight. You should be able to see right now.

... But I'm fine now. First time I've been spun like that that's for sure. Now.. where were we?
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:18 pm

*Kazu looks to TZ and shunpos to the ground*

c'mon......

let me have i!t
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:02 pm

Eh? Okay. Bankai. lol. Just kidding.

Koujou.... Hissori Shouten.

*TZ was soon enveloped by dark blue & black mist. Hidden from view, he suddenly fired off a quick blast of energy towards Kazuma.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:06 am

*Kazu dodged the enrgy from TZs attack and shunpos to TZ aiming a kick to his head*

this is going to be fun.....

*shunpos away and seems not to appear anywhere*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:05 am

Kazuma wrote:*Kazu dodged the enrgy from TZs attack and shunpos to TZ aiming a kick to his head*

this is going to be fun.....

*shunpos away and seems not to appear anywhere*

*TZ cleanly sidestepped the kick.*

You come to attack me in this small smoke cloud? The smoke parts as you shunpo in so that's not very smart.

*Watches him disappear and begins to sense for his reiatsu as the smoke cloud slowly drifted off.*

.... Shunpoing around randomly huh.

.... But to what ends... experience tells me... a barrage of attacks are coming.

*TZ tightened the grip on his zanpakutou re-opening his eyes waiting for Kazuma to attack.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:29 am

*Kazu appeared behind TZ and grabs on his shoulder and coughs some blood and dropped down on his knees*

what the hell.....I don't feel so good

*Kazu shunpos away and then back to perform an horizontal slash to TZs chest*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:51 pm

*TZ feels a hand grab on his shoulder but it wasn't as if to attack. It felt as if it was searching for support. He turned around to see Kazuma coughing up blood and suddenly disappear as he shunpoed off.*

Uhh... guys. Hissori... you're the anatomy expert with your hand-to-hand fighting skills. What's happening here?

... Indeed you have been at it for only 15 or so minutes now but he's approaching his body's limits. Giving him a kidou crash course, controlling his shinigami reiatsu to do so while maintaining it at shikai plus taking hits from you... he's mentally able but his body ain't taking too kindly to the strain. At a strenous level like bankai... I fear the consequences.

... Worst case scenario?

His zanpakutou begins to deform and his reiatsu begins acting haywire... by haywire I mean... he WILL flatline.

... Can I ask you one thing... Hissori?

Yes?

Remember when I was training practically to death and pulled through time after time because you told me something... what did you tell me?

Have faith.

Exactly. He can do this. So please let me say it now... have faith.

*TZ turned around and felt a gash open up across the width of his chest. The sudden attack made him jump back in a backward handflip. He ran a couple of steps forward and performed a spinning axe kick aiming for Kazuma's head.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:48 pm

*Kazu were hit by TZs spinning axe kick but it didn't look like it did any damage*

TZ!

*Kazuma breathes heavily*

Here I go!

*Kazu lifted his zanpakutou up and it started to glow darck black reiatsu and the Kazu shunpos to TZ, places the tip of his zanpakutou on TZs shoulder and*

Cry,Groteth!!

*dark black flames launched from Kazus zanpakutou to TZ at point blank range*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:46 am

Kazuma wrote:*Kazu were hit by TZs spinning axe kick but it didn't look like it did any damage*

TZ!

*Kazuma breathes heavily*

Here I go!

*Kazu lifted his zanpakutou up and it started to glow darck black reiatsu and the Kazu shunpos to TZ, places the tip of his zanpakutou on TZs shoulder and*

Cry,Groteth!!

*dark black flames launched from Kazus zanpakutou to TZ at point blank range*

OOC: Right... we got a teensy problem here. You are in breach of this. Notably:

Spoiler:

*TZ felt his spinning axe kick connect but didn't note a response from Kazuma which made him stop for a bit.*

Uhh... Hissori... since when does a kick to head not hurt?

... He's taking damage.. he's just fighting hard against letting it affect him.

*TZ suddenly saw a sword heading towards his shoulder and raised his right zanpakutou meeting face to face with Kazuma. I noticed his zanpakutou glowing and mine immediately followed suit with dark blue reiatsu.*

Hissori Vs Groteth huh? Let's do this. Twisted Evil

Cry,Groteth!!

Cry, Hissori Shouten!!

*There was no need for the command as Hissori Shouten was meant to be a silent zanpakutou but both zanpakutous exploded in black and blue reiatsu. TZ flew out of the explosion doing a backflip landing on his feet and slid back a bit in his crouching position. He was dressed in his armour and was smoking as he slid away from the dust and all. He had sustained a rather serious burn on his chest which he hoped will stop the bleeding from the cut he had sustained.*

Don't worry about it. We've got enough experience with fixing the cosmetic damage.

It ain't this chest wound I am worried about... if I got this hurt out of it... and you really were right about him... what happened to Kazuma?

*TZ stood up taking a defensive stance waiting for Kazuma to attack.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:17 am

*after the smoke clears TZ can see Kazu down on the ground in hes knees and coughing huge ammount of blood.... Groteth was besides Kazuma laying on the ground. Kazuma's clothes were burned of and all around his upper body were serious burns*

aargh...
ouch....

*Kazuma grabbed on his zanpakutou and stabbed it to the ground and tried to stood up by taking support from his zanpakutou.
suddenly half Kazu's mask shattered and Kazu fell down on the ground.motionless and silent*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:11 am

Kazuma wrote:*after the smoke clears TZ can see Kazu down on the ground in hes knees and coughing huge ammount of blood.... Groteth was besides Kazuma laying on the ground. Kazuma's clothes were burned of and all around his upper body were serious burns*

aargh...
ouch....

*Kazuma grabbed on his zanpakutou and stabbed it to the ground and tried to stood up by taking support from his zanpakutou.
suddenly half Kazu's mask shattered and Kazu fell down on the ground.motionless and silent*

*TZ loosened his stance as he watched Kazuma fall to the ground. He quietly sheathed his zanpakutous and moved his mask. The mask lifted off in blue reiatsu and the same rose from his zanpakutous. He noticed the mental determination Kazuma had as half his mask was still intact.*

... Not even Groteth could stand it... he's mentally able... but he's hit his limit.... for now.

*TZ went and picked up Kazuma supporting him on his shoulder.*

Okay. Up and at it. Time we head back to the hotel anyways.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next