Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vizard Biography

5 posters

Go down

Vizard Biography Empty Vizard Biography

Post by Katsuya Kumori Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:37 pm

I thought it'd be cool to have our own little stories on how we became shinigami and a vizard or how our hollow came about.
Also on how our appearance's look like.
Trust me, I love making these type of things.
I'd like to see your guy's story too.
It's not needed so don't worry. Very Happy

Name:
Weapon:
Division: (for when you were a shinigami)
Rank: (You're previous rank, or you can make up your own)

Appearance:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:

Short Biography:

Hollow story:
(Optionable)

Last edited by Katsuya on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katsuya Kumori
Katsuya Kumori
Vizard Commander

Male
Number of posts : 95
Badges : Vizard Biography Vizard
Reiatsu :
Vizard Biography Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Vizard Biography Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Vizard Biography Empty Re: Vizard Biography

Post by Katsuya Kumori Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:39 pm

Name: Yoshinori Katsuya
Weapon: Dual Zanpakutou
Division: Ex Royal Guard Squad

Appearance: Average long hair but has a bit of spiky hair style. In spirit form, I wear a robe similar to Hisagi's with a V-cut like Kensei's. Body is a bit built with a bit of athletic.
Hair Color: Light Black
Eye Color: Light Blue similar to the color of ice
Height: 6'2
Weight: 225

Short Biography: Died at a young teenage age. Since he became a soul many things had happened to him, once he had reached Soul Society he had learned about Shinigami so he had joined the academy. He graduated a year early as he seemed pretty advanced. He was under Dio-Taicho's Squad for only a short period of time after being recruited to the Royal Guard Squad. Katsuya started out as a 3rd Seat and shortly became the Vice Captain. His Captain was a betrayer but not many people knew except Katsuya and some other unknown people. Katsuya had slain his own Captain but not knowing how he did it, Katsuya was about to be exonerated but Central 46 found about the truth. After some time being released, the Higher Superiors of Soul Society had agreed to make Katsuya the Captain of the Royal Guard Squad. He had taken his job seriously, he had made good friends and also he wasn't like other Royal Guard Squad members, he made an appearance with the Gotei 13 from time to time. Katsuya gained alot of knowledge and strength overtime, but he couldn't take hiding his secret any longer, he had left Soul Society and went to the world of the living to do something. After finishing what he had to do, Katsuya went back to Soul Society to clear things up, but he did not want anything to do with the Royal Guard Squad anymore. Now to this day, he visits Soul Society from time to time and is also helping people who have had encountered what Katsuya had trouble with a couple decades ago......

Hollow story: When Katsuya became a soul, he lived with many regrets which overcame his soul and ate him away. With that alone, Katsuya had gave birth to something that was pure evil, and also he was rescued by a shinigami who had helped him pass on to Soul Society. Once Katsuya had been recruited to Dio-Taicho's Division, strange things started to happen but somehow it gave him strength. He was shortly promoted to the Royal Guard Squad, which made him a 3rd Seat right away. Katsuya found about how his Captain became a betrayer and killed him, but the reason why Katsuya didn't know how he successfully killed his captain is that his hollow took over allowing Katsuya to deliver the finishing blow. No one had known about the hollow inside Katsuya except his twin brother and Dio-Taicho. He was sentenced to Central 46 after the incident, but then was shortly released and also he was promoted to Captain. After 50 years, he has gained enormous strength, but his hollow kept on haunting him. So Katsuya decided to abandon his position and to overcome his problem, he went to the world of the living to settle down. Katsuya had a terrible time getting over his problem it took him a couple months, close enough to a year. He had learned everything about being a Vizard on his own, and he had trained himself ever since, and he has mastered all Vizard techniques and ablities........

Last edited by Katsuya Kumori on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Katsuya Kumori
Katsuya Kumori
Vizard Commander

Male
Number of posts : 95
Reiatsu :
Vizard Biography Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Vizard Biography Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:26 am

Name: Roan Oakranr
Weapon: Henthor Dragona Oakranr
Division: Unknown

Appearance: Tall, muscular, with slighty deformed middle and ring finger on the left hand.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Red
Height:about 5'10''
Weight: about 172 pounds

Short Biography: No idea what the age was when i died. After death, i was wandering through a random district in Rugonkai when I saw someone being mugged. i couldnt just stand there and watch. So I began to fight the mugger. Somehow, I leaked out a little reiatsu and a shinigami wandering around sensed it and brought me to Seireitei. I was trained in the school and recommended to the 11th division, but I never really was part of a division. Different reasons, but i just couldn't quite fit in with a division. So, I did the instinctive thing and searched for power. After meeting a friend, I learned where my true power came from. Learned Shikai shortly after. After friend was killed, lost control and "accidently" achieved Bankai. For an unknown reason, before he died, he gave me his zanpakuto, and asked that i keep and use it. The thing I have always wondered was why he gave me his sword...

Hollow story: I was fighting some enemies. All of my party that was with me was killed. Thankfully only one of the enemies was left, but he was still strong. Anger and hate from being outcast and from friend dying, an evil formed in my soul. That evil showed itself in that battle. In the back of my mind, a name was always there...'Sin'...

Last edited by Roan Oakranr on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:03 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Dont want to be an old man :P)
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Reiatsu :
Vizard Biography Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Vizard Biography Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:00 am

Name: Kenpachi TZ
Appearance: Early 20s
Real Age: 120 years
Weapon:
Dual Short Sword Zanpakutous.
Division: (for when you were a shinigami)
10th Division
Rank: (You're previous rank, or you can make up your own)
Recruit

Appearance:
Brown skin being of African origin. Slightly buff and muscular body type with a few scars dotted here and there from fights in Rukongai.

Hair Color:
Black
Eye Color:
Black
Height:
6" 1'
Weight:

Short Biography:
The age I died at is unknown. I carry no memories from my past life. I had been living in Rukongai for about 35 years. I was often persecuted because of my skin colour and fell into many fights because of this. I had a natural talent for fighting and won almost each time. However I was forced to keep wandering as they would return in greater numbers in an attempt to kill me.

After seeing for myself, a person from Rukongai leave to be a shinigami. It had fully dawned on me that this was a way out. I then devoted my time aiming to become one. I finally discovered my shinigami powers 82 years ago.

I soon entered the shinigami academy and worked extremely hard to be the best in my class to not let my skin colour be any excuse. I was at the top 5 of my class and soon graduated 5 years later becoming a real shinigami. A real shinigami 77 years ago.

I was a shinigami for 2 years but things took a turn for the worst as I could never really hold my shikai as well as other recruits. I was persecuted even more and turned to fighting as a way to prove my strength. I challenged and fought many people in an attempt to prove myself.

After a certain spar, I had discovered my hollow mask (check hollow story) and began asking about it. I claimed I had one but had no proof and people just saw me as a crazy person seeking attention cause of my inability to catch up to the rest at this stage after all the hype about me.

This is where... my hollow story begins.

Hollow story: (Optional)
Spoiler:

OOC: Decided to write it all out one rainy day so forgive the length. ^^

Just my 2 cents,
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Vizard Biography 11
Reiatsu :
Vizard Biography Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Vizard Biography Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:18 pm

Name:Yamada Kazuma
Weapon:Groteth Neonzi
Division: 11th division

Appearance:tall,muscular looking with lots of scars all over his body
Hair Color:white/grey
Eye Color:red
Height:6"6'
Weight:230

Short Biography:
I died in age of 22 in a gang fight, I was brutally beated to death by 5 gang members from another gang.
I lived in Rukongai 50 years avoiding all sorts of gang activity but I was often in fights because people didn't like my way of living alone, and because I was extremely skilled fighter everyone wanted piece of me and wanted to fight me....

suddenly I got the chance to go to be a shinigami...
I finished up academy in good grades but didn't really master kidou...
my division was 11th and I make my way up to be a vice-captain.
I loved my time in 11th but didn't feel like it was the right place for me.

suddenly I was outcasted from my division and had to take a job in real life....far up in the north to protect one certain town...I lived there for many year and I was thinking that gotei 13 had forgotten me.
suddenly I got ordes to get back to seireitei and back in to 11th...
and I started to wander in nearby woods of that small town and in those woods I met my greatest opponent.

after that fight I came to and found out my vizard mask and I knew now that gotei 13 is not the place for me to be....so I left and joined the Rogue division and got to use my new powers under the wings of my captain Katsuya.

Hollow story:
Spoiler:
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 679
Reiatsu :
Vizard Biography Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 100Vizard Biography Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

http://goreroth.4umer.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:17 am

Name: Zeria Iiyasei
Weapon: KitsuneKage
Division: 11th

Appearance:Long, fiery red hair that is usually tied back in a black hair tie. Her eyes are usually a vivid viper yellow, but will change occasionally with extreme emotions. She wears loose black pants with a silver design from the bottom of the pant leg up to the calf on the sides, which have straps attached to hold daggers and kunai. Her top consists of a black, leather, lace-up tank-top. Zeria carries a black backpack-like bag for medical and other supplies. She also wears a special setup that straps to her back to fix her zanpakuto to her. She wears a pair of black boots. A long black cloak also is a part of her ensemble, though she often just packs it away in her bag. Her jewelry consists of a silver necklace with the 11th Division symbol on it. On her arms are black, leather vambraces that have metal bars in between the leather. You’ll never forget her tattoos. There is a “Z” tattoo on her neck and left shoulder. There is a black dragon tattoo that wraps around and goes up her right leg. Then, on her back, is a tattoo of a sword through a rose with petals scattered. Another note, is that she has had a metal left arm constructed out of metal strong enough to withstand a cero, with a retractable silver blade put in, though you cannot tell it is metal, because it has synthetic skin placed over it. Her right arm is constructed of the same metals, also covered with synthetic skin, but instead of a silver blade, it holds a shockwave generator.

Hair Color: Fiery Red!
Eye Color: Vivid Viper Yellow
Height: About 5' 9"
Weight: 119 lbs

Short Biography: As a young girl, Zeria was beaten and tortured by her parents. At the age of 9, she finally ran away from the hellish torment and survived on her own in forests, cities, doing anything she could to stay alive. When she was 11, she began seeing spirits somehow, and did her best to help them. She sustained a wanderer's lifestyle by the age of 15, traveling from place to place, sleeping in the treetops, or staying in old abandoned castles. She took the job of a mercenary of sorts, doing any kind of task needed, and for it, died at the age of 17 when she was shot through the heart protecting a small 9 year old boy in an abandoned woods from a crazed man, but not before also killing that man before she took her final breaths, reaching up to wipe a tear off of the little boy's face, then died...
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei
Vizard

Female
Number of posts : 78
Badges : Vizard Biography 11
Reiatsu :
Vizard Biography Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vizard Biography Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content