Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vizard Zanpakutou Hall

+2
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Katsuya Kumori
6 posters

Go down

Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Empty Vizard Zanpakutou Hall

Post by Katsuya Kumori Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:47 pm

This is the Zanpakutou Hall for the Vizards.
Here you could share your Zanpakutou info, so you and your comrades will be able to work together more compatibly.
You can share it's abilities, personalities and such.
And it will all be recorded.

Your Name:

Zanpakutou Name:

Shikai Release Command:
Shikai Form:
Abilities:
(only one or two, but since being a Vizard, you will be able to make your own)

Bankai Release Command:
Bankai Form:
Abilities:
(may be two or three)
Katsuya Kumori
Katsuya Kumori
Vizard Commander

Male
Number of posts : 95
Badges : Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Vizard
Reiatsu :
Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Empty Re: Vizard Zanpakutou Hall

Post by Katsuya Kumori Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:47 pm

Your Name: Yoshinori Katsuya

Zanpakutou Name: Ookami Ouji (Wolf Prince)

Shikai Release Command
: Let the dark prince's thunder howl at the heavens as the raging wolf freezes the path to hell. Howl! Ookami Ouji

Shikai Form: A double bladed edged weapon, both ends are made of Ice and then Lightning flows inside.
At first it would seem as if it has only one blade but as soon as it is ready to attack,
another blade grows at the opposite end it becomes two blades.
After mastering this form, you would learn to make this switch back to one blade and back to the double edge as freely as you like.

Abilities:
Release/Special Ability - Speed/Agility and Sharpens my senses as if I were a wolf.

Charging ability: Ookami Ouji, Touketsu Sareta Shoumei (Wolf Prince, Frozen Lightning),
The 2 blades itself is being surrounded by Lightning and for everything it touches, it freezes it,
then when it has been frozen, it can be struck by lightning which will cause whatever was frozen to be shattered into little pieces of ice.

Attacks
:

Strike! Wolf Prince’s Icy Claw: The weapon is in its’ double bladed form, as if it were “claws” and ice begins to crystallize around the blades, giving them rounded sharp tips. The newer form allows for a more smooth slashing motion, minimizing any resistance. The user is able to both extend and retract the blades, making them longer or shorter at will, much like a wolf’s claws. This making it easier to strike varying distances… In addition, upon the command “strike” the weapon is able to send the dagger sharp claws flying towards an opponent; with multiple slashes a melee of ice “claws” can be sent towards an opponent. (New claws reform on the weapon seconds later to replace them.) These claws also have the added effect of whatever one happens to strike will be covered in a thin layer of electrified ice. Causing both frostbite on the affected area’s surface while sending a jolt of electricity through it as well.

Pierce! Wolf Prince’s Electric Fang: The weapon returns to its’ single bladed form, and elongates into a jagged “fang” with a visible electric current flowing around the blade. The crackling of its’ electricity attracts natural lightning, which can be called down to strike the earth with a few swings of the weapon. When the wielder calls out “pierce” the weapon is engulfed with electricity a wolf’s head forms at the end, fang’s bared. As the user slashes the weapon the wolf’s head is sent out to bite its’ opponent, tearing up the ground as it looks for it’s prey. When it reaches its’ target it latches on with its’ razor sharp teeth and a strong surge of lightning is sent throughout the opponent. The wielder may also at this time begin thrusting/slashing away with the sword, which in turn causes the wolf’s head to begin violently thrashing, tearing apart its’ prey…

Bankai: Yet to be revealed
Katsuya Kumori
Katsuya Kumori
Vizard Commander

Male
Number of posts : 95
Reiatsu :
Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:02 am

Your Name:

Zanpakutou Name: Groteth Neonzi
sealed form
Spoiler:

Shikai Release Command: Cry,Groteth!

Shikai Form: 1,7 meters long
Spoiler:

Abilities: gives me power and speed , allows me to ignore the pain I feel

Bankai Release Command: Cry Blood, Groteth Neonzi

Bankai Form:2 meters long
Spoiler:

Abilities:gives me power to summon my inner hollow to battle besides me,gives me the power to control the power and speed of my blade fully,(in shikai form the blade doesn't want to give me the full power of it to use)
that is all I know about my bankai....I have not used it so much to master it fully and there may still be some powers hidden..

Last edited by Kazuma Goreroth on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 679
Reiatsu :
Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 100Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

http://goreroth.4umer.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:28 am

Your Name:Roan Oakranr

Zanpakutou Name:Henthor

Shikai Release Command:Banish thine enemies, Henthor! (I made up my own language, and its not Japanese, so please dont send messages like "this doesn't mean...")(Hell)
Shikai Form:3 foot long, dark red blade with a hand guard that curls from the bottom of the hilt to the top
Abilities: Allows me to summon a few demons from the underworld. Under certain circumstances, a maximum of 3 hollow of Gillian class.

Shikai Abilties: 1-Crossfire; One large 'X' made of fire has four smaller 'X's at each of the corners. Used primarily for blocking and intercepting attacks without using to much reiatsu.
2-Shiaki Extension: Allows me to throw my zanpakuto at an opponent, yet control it with an invisible strand of reiatsu. Used primarily when I cant get close to an opponent.

Bankai Release Command:Destroy all Sin, Henthor Dragona (Dragon of Hell)
Bankai Form:Two identical swords, one my shikai, another a black version but without the handguard. surrounded by reiatsu in the shape of a demonic dragon.
Abilities: allows me to summon the power of all demons in hell and summon about 5 hollows of Adjuchas class.

Bankai Abilities: 1--Demonic Cross-Slash: Cross's swords across back to form and 'X'. Rushes at the enemy at a speed slightly slower than shunpo, then brings the swords down on the opponents body.
2-Dual-Swords Master: Allows me to use any sword i want to go along with Henthor. Under rare circumstances, able to steal enemies/borrow allies zanpakuto to use myself.

(Materialization; Breath Fire, Henthor!

Humanoid dragon appears.)

Battle Abilities: Supernova Cannon-A huge beam of pure fire erupts out of my hand or sword, which is almost impossible to doge, since its course can be controlled, and the power level of the attack can easily be changed.

True Owners Name: Phero Shalkrona
Zanpakuto Name: Xephor Tilnarth

Shikai Command: Conquer all races, Xephor!(Conquerer)

Sword appearance: (Xephor)
https://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/roan1117/?action=view&current=100_1301.jpg

And finally, my hollow mask:
https://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/roan1117/?action=view&current=100_1297.jpg

Last edited by Roan Oakranr on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:29 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed it. Added phots.)
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Reiatsu :
Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 pm

Hmm... don't mind if I do. Though I'll twist the format a bit.

Your Name: Kenpachi TZ

Zanpakutou Name: Jinsoku Hissori Shouten

Zanpakutou Element: Dark Energy/Reiatsu

Sealed Appearance: Twin zanpakutous. The blades are 18 inches long. The guard about 1/2 an inch thick and the hilt is 5 and a 1/2 inches long. The hilt has a black and blue design. The guard is circular with serrated edges like a saw which are slanting in an anti-clockwise direction.

Description: Jinsoku Hissori Shouten literally translates into Swift Silent Death. The main focus of the zanpakutou is killing efficiency which is represented by having 2 assassins pre-trained in numerous arts of combat as zanpakutou spirits, hence the dual zanpakutous, and the abilities which emphasise on maximising fighting ability.

Hissori is the main bare-hand combat expert who also has extensive knowledge on human anatomy.

Shouten is the main swordplay & weapons expert who is also a tactician & very analytical.

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Bankai:
Spoiler:

Extra:

Body Armour & Zanpakutou Spirit Appearance:
Spoiler:

Hollow Mask:
Spoiler:
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Vizard Zanpakutou Hall 11
Reiatsu :
Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:02 am

TZ-sama said I could keep the format I had, so...

HERE'Z MINE, NE! ^^

Sealed Appearance: The blade is black, split in two halves with a strong metal alloy combination of iron, silver, and diamond making it a very strong and durable weapon with a great cutting power. It also bears the rune symbols for nature and shadow, both engraved into the blade. The zanpakuto also has a “Z” shaped emblem attached to the hilt of it. Long grip, bound by cloth, with two roses carved into it, one red, and one blue.

Zanpaktou's Spirit
Spirit's Name: KitsuneKage
Spirit's Appearance:
Spoiler:
Shikai
Zanpaktou's Release Command: Nagurikorosu onoga hankou, KitsuneKage!
Zanpaktou's Released Appearance: KitsuneKage becomes sleek and quick moving, forming to the shape of a swift rapier with two strands of cloth trailing off of the grip. The roses are still engraved in the hilt and the blade is almost exactly like the sealed form, only much lighter and deadlier. When in shikai released state, the blue rose will gleam dully.
Zanpaktou's Element: KitsuneKage is predominantly a nature element, but it also wields the shadow element, allowing for a powerful combination.
Shikai Abilitiez:
* #1: Shizenkai no Geijutsu (Nature’s Art)= A mastery over elements of nature, like vines, flowers, and such. Zeria can move it where she pleases or grow things quickly where she wants, as long as the nature she’s manipulating is within a 100 ft span of her.
* #2: Kage no Nijuushin (Shadow Doppelganger)= A clone of Zeria formz within the shadowz in an identical likeness and is controlled by Zeria.

Bankai
Zanpaktou's True Name: "Sorrow tears, gentle nature, shadow soul, break free, KitsuneKage!"
Zanpaktou's Final Released Appearance: KitsuneKage becomes a dual-wield of two identical black bladez like her original zanpakuto, but with strips of black cloth tailing off the end, and with reiatsu connecting to a black skateboard that forms underneath Zeria’s feet at will.

Bankai Abilitiez:
* #1: Shizenkai no Nijuushin (Nature Doppelganger)= A doppelganger of Zeria made out of plants will form and move as Zeria commands with her blade.
* #2: Vector Arrow= Thousands of arrows made of shadow race off her body and Zeria is able to manipulate them without even having to direct them with a body motion. She commands them with her mind. (refer to Medusa from the Soul Eater anime if you need a visual)
* #3: Kage no Suketoborudo= A skateboard of shadowz links to her bladez by a shadowy line of reiatsu, allowing her to move the skateboard with movements of her blades if she needs to. The board also can disappear and become part of her blades again when she doesn't want it anymore. This ability is mainly used with Vector Arrow to do a death slide along it as means of faster movement towards her opponent. (refer to Kid from soul eater ep 19[i think it is. if not, check 18], to see the death slide move)
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei
Vizard

Female
Number of posts : 78
Reiatsu :
Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:56 am

name: Manic
zanpakutou name: kuroi kyohaku (Black star)

spirit: a young boy obsessed with him and manic becoming the most well known and popular duo. roughly 12~15 spiky hair which is black, lean yet muscular and wearing black leather vest, coupled with black 3/4 length pants.he has a few belts, gloves and shoes all black.
Shikai
shikai release command : shine brightly, kuroi kyohaku!

chain sythe mode: the mode it starts in when released. it is two sickle like weapons bound together with an extendable chain. can be used a number of ways to subde and damage the opponent.

Blade of the crusader :an overall meter long blade (including hilt pomel etc) it is simple in design and is double edged. it gives manic an extended range and a choice of one handed or two for damage.

blade of agony: shikai's ultimate form, boosts speed and strength. it is a long thin black katana often surrounded by puplish black energy. hits upon the enemy create confusion and great pain. this form can only be held for a few moments.

bankai
kuroi kyohaku envelops its user in a bright light which dazzles and blinds the opponents as the user shines brilliantly. in this form the blade of agony is used with no time restrictions the majority of the area around them is light up brilliantly too as the weilder moves around.

[will still need work, will post more as it is discovered]
Manic
Manic
Vizard

Male
Number of posts : 31
Reiatsu :
Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vizard Zanpakutou Hall Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down