Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic}

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 5 Empty Re: Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic}

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:20 pm

*A slight shiver runs down Raine's spine as she walks through her courtyard. It had been quite some time since she had returned... she tightened her grip on Dio's arm*

It's been a while, hasn't it...

*She quietly motioned for a few select boulders to part as she revealed their secret grotto*

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 5 Grotto2
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 5 9
Reiatsu :
Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 5 Empty Re: Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic}

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:26 pm

yes it has been awhile my love but it holds very dear and strong memories

*leading the way in Dio clears the cobwebs and makes sure the path ahead is safe for his love. upon arrival he sets up a blanket and a few candles and begins to unpack the food*

here looks good love, almost exactly where we sat the last time

*he looks across to the wall where he inscribed his love for Raine*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Number of posts : 628
Badges : Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 5 8
Reiatsu :
Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Mm...

*Raine wanders away momentarily. She stands on the edge of the grotto's ledge and steps out onto the water, small ice floats forming beheath her feet as she walks across to the immotalized wall. She gently runs her hand over the inscriptions nostalgically. Then with a fiery burst of reiatsu she focuses a fine point of cero with her pointer finger and in elegant script writes "Sat Sep 27, 2008" to the left of the original declarations of love*

I'll leave the right for you love...

*She followed her icefloats back to her love and took a seat on the blanket.*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:53 am

*watching with misty eyes Dio follows his love with his eyes as she gracefully walks across the water. he admires her slender figure and embraced her as she came back to the blanket kissing her hard and passionately *

well my love i suppose i had best leave it till we get married but for now let us have something to eat.

*Dio pulls an absurdly large feast out of the basket that shouldnt normally fit in it. he lays it out and lights a few candles and sets a couple of crystal goblets out*

dig in my love there is plenty here and more than likely the thing you feel hungry for right now
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:21 pm

*Raine saunters into her love's open arms and returns his kiss with an equal vigor*

I know Dio-luv, and I can hardly wait

*She looks at the fantastic spread with eyes full of wonder and delight and cutely squeezes him in a hug*

How ever did you manage all this luv? I don't even know what to try first...

*Raine manifests a pair of obsidian chopsticks and grabs a plate before reaching for some yaki soba noodles and sukiyaki steak. She takes a bite and her face lights up*

This is delicious Dio-kun!
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:19 am

thank you its all home cooked ^^

*he quietly pushes the wrappers out of the way
then helps himself to some lemon chicken and singapore noodles*

so my love how has the office been at the ninth?
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:45 am

*Finishes chewing thoughtfully*

Well I must say I'm impressed luv, you made everything perfect right down to the smallest detail...

*She smirks as she shakes her head and rolls her eyes*

I especially love your handmade, comercialized trademarked wrappers XD

*She giggles as she pounces on him and kisses his forehead*

I don't care if you can or can't cook luv, it's the thought that counts ^^
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:06 am

*Dio blishes as he gets kissed*

damn my secret is revealed ^^ well i guess it was better than you finding out whern i attempt tto cook for you at a later date XD

*Dio wraps his arms around his loves waist and holds her tight as he graces her lips with another kiss*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:41 am

*Pulls away gently after a moment*

You know you don't have to try to impress me with your culinary prowess XD

*She kisses his forehead*

You've already impressed me to the point of no return ^^

*She flashes a smile as her engagement ring twinkles in the grotto's natural light*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:03 am

*Dio takes her hand in his and kisses it lightly*

i am glad i have you impressed

*Dio packs away the remainder of the food and tidies up the blanket
lying back he looks at the roof of the grotto and watches as the glow worms light up and cast a glow across the grotto.
sighing contently he loks up to his fiance and slowly eases her down onto his chest stroking her hair*

yet another beautiful moment in this magical place my love...
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:25 am

*Smiles softly as she brushes her hand tenderly across his cheek*

Every moment spent with you is beautiful luv...

*She presses her head to his chest, listening to the soothing melody his heartbeat*

No matter where we are
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:30 am

*Dio softly raises her head to meet his and kisses her long and tenderly savouring the moment

Dio pulls her futher into his embrace and holds her as he continues his long loving kiss*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:21 am

*Raine's head swoons as her heart is sent reeling*

I'm so glad I found you...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:38 am

*Dio looks to his love and sighs*

as i am my love... i cant imagine what would have become of my heart if yo werent there to rescue it...
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:49 am

*Raine studied her love's face curiously*

Rescue it from what Dio-kun?

*She rolls off Dio's torso and slides to his side, her head the only thing left on his chest. She gazes up at the ceiling as she finds her love's hand and intertwines her fingers in his*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:33 am

*sighing dio looks at the roof as if seeing moe than is there*

rescuing my heart from the brink of despair... i was starting to think that there wasnt anyone out there made for me... but then i met yo and instantly fell in love...

*Dio kisses his loves forehead lightly*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:17 am

*Raine closes her eyes, finding solace in relying strictly on her sense of hearing and touch; listening to Dio's words and feeling the rise and fall of his chest*

I see, well it seems even a fallen angel is capable of some form of salvation ne?

*She chuckles as she blew a gentle raspberry on his chest*

I guess that makes me your savior ^^ XD
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:48 am

saviour? hmm i never thought about it that way.. but i guess you are right...
i don't think i could have asked for a more beautiful and perfectly matched saviour than what i got wih you my love.

*Dio reaches inside his robes and pulls out a small read rose giving it to her*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:05 pm

Aww... Dio-luv ^///^

*Quietly accepts the rose and squeezes her lover's hand tight while kissing him on the nose.*

Thank you -^^-
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:17 pm

Your welcome my love, im actually amazed that it wasnt crushed in there... also how i got it in there in the first place with out little pricks from its thorns...

oh well ^^

*Dio runs a hand through her hair as he looses himself in thought about his love and their future together and a small smile plays across his face at the thought*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:21 pm

*Raine's sensitive hearing pick up a skip, then flutter in Dio's heartbeats. She looks up intriqued as she perches her chin on his left pectoral and searches his face for clues...*

What's going on in that mind of yours love?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:41 am

*He looks over at his fiance blankly*

whats going on where? mind? oh uh.. nothing really just stuff... and dust bunnies occupying the free space ^^

*Dio grins cheekily at his little joke*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:08 pm

*Raine rolls her eyes*

Fine fine, be that way ><

*Flicks his forehead*

Someday I'll know what's going on in there XP
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:38 am

*Dio laughs as he is flicked on the forehead*

haha as i was trying to say not all that much ^^

but enough to no i love you more than anything else in this world

*Dio smiles at his love and kisses her soflty*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:34 am

Aww

*Runs her hand through his hair*

You are just to hard to stay frusterated at XD

*Kisses him sweetly*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next