Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic}

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 4 Empty Re: Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic}

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:59 pm

*a frown crosses is face as he notices the pain in raines eyes*

whats the matter my sweet? you look...pained, and what is it you have to show me? can it wait till after we have sorted out what is causing you this look of sadness?

*Dio feels woried and his face shows it... his love was sad and as they are one he felt it too*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Number of posts : 628
Badges : Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 4 8
Reiatsu :
Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 4 Empty Re: Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic}

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:59 pm

*Raine sighed and shook her head. "If only he knew..." *

It can't wait Dio... what I must show you is the source of my pain... I just, I... please...

*She grasps his hand and squeezes it.*

Please... come with me.

*She leads Dio to the stairs she had shown him when they first surfaced in the grotto. Stifling her tears every step she took*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 4 9
Reiatsu :
Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

*worry filled his heart as he started to wonder what was causng his love this much pain. he followed Raine and with each step tried to imagine what was causing this...*

Raine what ever it is you can tell me...
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

I want to believe that Dio, I really do... but this is important

*After what seemed like an agonizing eternity on that seemingly never ending stair case they arrived at the gate to a shrine, small only in stature...*

Welcome to the Sacred Shrine of the Black Amethyst Buttercup...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Raine... what is going on? Please tell me why are we here ...and does it have anything to do with how sad you are?

*taking both hands into is he looks into her eyes his worry for his lover evident in his gaze*
you know you can trust me... you know i love you more than anything... why are your eyes so sad and your heart heavy?
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

*A steady stream of tears slid down her cheeks as her heart threatened to break with the pain she was causing her love at that moment*

You need to trust me Dio...

*She reluctantly removes her left hand from his grasp and casts a blast of dark violet energy towards the top of the shrine. The heavy doors slowly open*

You are here because my heart can not bare to hold anymore secrets from you, and this has everything to do with how sad I am...

*She coaxes him to follow her inside the dimly lit hall and she whispers under her breath*

My eyes weep with the love I may lose and my heart is weighed down by my burdens born of my dreadful secret...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

*Dio quietly followed his love into the hall and remained quiet as he now knew it must be a grave secret for his love to have kept it from him and carry this burden up until now*

what is this place my sweet? do not cry, surely your secret isnt that horrific?

*Dio watches, pained , as his beautiful girl friend crys tears of sorrow*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:00 pm

*Raine led Dio over to where the Black Amethyst Buttercup lay on its pedestal*

This... this place is my refuge...

*She turned to Dio and looked him straight in the eye.*

This is the shrine in which Aizen himself trained me to become the Shinigami Captain I am today. Or rather the abomination I have become...

*She felt her blood become heated and she could no longer control her primal Arrancar instincts being fueled by her pain. Without warning her Espada reiatsu took over and burned away the protective body layer Aizen had designed for her to wear as to hide her Arrancar features... As she slowly brought her aura under control the skin had begun to peel and the section covering her hollow hole became quite evident as it flopped over slightly. In between sorrowful pants she looked to Dio in shame*

Go ahead Dio... peel it away...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:00 pm

*shocked by the tainted reiatsu he felt Dio tentavly moved a hand towards raine to peel away the skin.

trying to deny what he knew what was going he fearfully peeled back the skin adn saw it... the hollow hole...

stepping back and falling to his knees Dio looked shocked*

what?.. but..but how? when..?
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

*Raine hid her face behind a curtain of hair.*

I'm so sorry Dio...

*She let out a burst of reiatsu and dispelled the rest of the tattered body suite*

I was born a lowly hollow in this life... Upon becoming an Arrancar I was able to find Aizen in hopes of becoming more... I sought penitence for being a creation of sin!

*She traced her fingernails down her Arrancar eye markings, scratching them deeply, and to the point where blood welled up at their surface*

We developed a system of living for myself where I could pass as a normal Shinigami... which worked all too well...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:00 pm

*Dio's heart was in a mess. Before him stood his lover and a sworn enemy of all shinigami., yet he felt no hate towards her only the love he still had.

how could he have not noticed? how could he fall in love with the enemy? his emotions were at war within himself and the confusion showed upon his face. tears welled up i his eyes and his eyes were clouded.

for a few minutes he sat there not moving and barely breathing while the war was waged in his mind. suddenly his eyes became focused and clear. he stood up slowly not looking at his arrancar lover and slowly advanced on her.*

abomination...? why didnt you tell me earlier? why?

*he looked up and sorrow was evident but there was something else was there a powerful overwhelming love.

he reached out and cleared the blood from his loves face*

despite what you say you are no abominmation and if you love me as much as you say we can try and make this work... though our races may be sworn enemies i have nothing against you, who has shown a heart most hollow don't posses.

*looking deep into her eyes and trying to search her soul he calmly kisses her and as he pulls away he says*

raine i love you with all my heart and though you have hidden this great secret that shall not change. your personality has not changed and your love has not wavered.

Raine i love you no matter what you are, though this has proved abit of a shock...
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

I wanted to tell you earlier Dio, but I...

*She was about to explain her situation when the Black Amethyst Buttercup began to glow an ominous hue. Suddenly it cracked as a crystalline petal fell to the floor and Raine let out a blood curdling scream*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:01 pm

RAINE!!

*Dio panics as his love screams not knowing what to do he grabs her to prevent her from collapsing. looking around he sees the amethyst crack and sees the petal that fell from it.

not knowing what else to do he grabs raine and shunpo's away from the amethyst back to the grotto where they had started the ascension to the hall*

raine! raine are you ok?
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:01 pm

*Raine's face contorts in pain as her Espada reiatsu tries to claim control of her body. She writhes in Dio's arms as she realises he's moved her out of the shrine.*

Nooooo!

*She extends her hand in the direction of the shrine as she lets out a final shrill cry. But it was too late... her body had begun its transformation. She pushed off of Dio's chest as to protect him from harm. As she fell away the changes became visible. Her entire skeleton was elongating as well as draconic horns sprouting and wings bursting forth through her back. Once the dust cleared from all her struggling she slowly moved to stand. And there, before Dio, was her fully released Arrancar form.*

Spoiler:

Last edited by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

*knocked to the ground as raine released herself from him he sat in mute amazement as his love was released to her resureccion form.

captiated and stunned he slowly gets to his feet not taking his eyes off of her.*

...what? Raine?
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

*Raine looked towards Dio in utter shame and she slowly wrapped her wings around her body and shied away.*

Please don't look at me like this Dio... I don't want you to see me in such a disgusting state...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

*Dio snaps out of his stunned state and moves towards Raine embracing her and taking her face in his hand*

my sweet no matter what you look like or what you are i will always love you, please don't think that i hate you or anything like that because you are a hollow...

*Dio leans forward and kisses raine softly in the lips and brings her closer into his embrace*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

*Raine's eyes widen as tears can be seen forming in them*

Oh Dio!

*She collapses into him, holding him tightly as she sobs into his chest*

I was so foolish my love... I should have known our bond could transcend even the ugliest of racial wars... After everything that's happened...

*She looks up momentarily and sniffles*

I only wish I had told you sooner. It was killing me inside to know I was hiding something like that from you, I had been holding that in for so long...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:02 pm

*his heart missed a beat as she confessed her love and Dio stood there comforting the woman he knew would be his only love for the rest of his existance.*

the bond is too strong to be broken by this my love. i only hope everyone else can see you as i do and not a hollow...

*Dio Holds raine close to him and stands there embracing his love*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:02 pm

*Raine wiped her eyes as she wanted see the one she loved unconditionally through eyes unclouded by not only race but tears as well.*

Not even the blade of fate was able to sever the chain that binds me to you my forbidden love...

*She kisses him with a rising passion the likes of which she had never felt before.*

Hope is not necessary as no one else shall know. If others were to find out about even my existence it would throw the worls into to catastrophic disarray... that's the only reason I kept this from you luv, for the sake of both my worlds.

*She sighed softly*

Only a select few know the truth of who, or rather what I am... and I believe it is best that way...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

*looking into her eyes once more Dio could see she was relieved and he felt the same. kissing her back with a passion not shown by him so far as he moved her back to the marble bench kissing her hard and with passion the while way*

i trust you my love and now you nhave shown your true self to me i can only love you more for trusting me with such a great secret.
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Do you know how long I've dreamed of you saying those very words?

*Raine smiled wholeheartedly as a tear of joy ran down her cheek.*

Here, return to the shrine with me...

*She grabbed Dio's hand and headed back into the shrine. As she approached the flower she released her hold of Dio and walked to the pedestal alone. She gently placed her hand on the flower, causing it to glow a brilliant violet color. As the flower's light died away Raine could be seen standing in her originally assumed form.*

That's better...

*She strolled over to where the cracked flower petal had landed and picked it up. Quickly she fashoined a pendant out of it and presented it to Dio.*

Here, I would like you to have this...

Spoiler:

Just in case something ever does happen, this crystal will not only protect you, but it will be able to rein my back in and revert me back to my tame Arrancar appearance.

Last edited by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

*Dio took the pendant and placed it around his neck*

i shall guard it with a fury my love... now come i know you may still be a little sad but let us go and sit at the bench for awhile and enoy each others company...

*Dio swiftly and easily lifted raine off her feer and gave her a kiss*

where would you like to go? i suppose we had better retrieve our clothes and zanpakutou to begin with but where from there?
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:03 pm

*Raine wraps her arms around Dio's shoulders as she's carried, she laid her head against his chest and closed her eyes.*

I don't mind where we go...

*Her voice trails off as she yawns*

I would follow you anywhere.

*Her muscles finally gave way to exhaustion and she fell seemingly limp in his embrace*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:03 pm

*looking down at his love he shunpo's back to where their clothing and items are. He gently sets raine down and dresses her without stirring her, before getting dressed himself.*

such a beautiful woman with such a burden... life may be unfair but the after life is just the same...

*Genty picking up Raine once more he shunpo's again this time taking her to his sakura forest*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next