Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic}

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 2 Empty Re: Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic}

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:43 pm

*swims to the edge of the pond and takes off his uniform down to his boxers.*

and what made it so neccessary?

*brushes his wet hair out of his face and admires Raines figre under the light of the lanturns. he swins up to her and starts kissing her legs moving upward.he runs his hands up along her body and stops at her waist. he then picks her up and drags her into the water as well.*

i felt it was neccessary also ^^
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Number of posts : 628
Badges : Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 2 8
Reiatsu :
Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 2 Empty Re: Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic}

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:43 pm

*Raine lets out a surprised cry as she is pulled down into the water*

Hey now =P I was planning on coming in on my own...

*She laughs as she stuck out her tongue*

So impatient lol So why did I feel it was necessary?

*She swims over to Dio and treads water right in front of him*

Because, look around you... can you think of a better way to spend a night then having a bit of spontaneous romantic fun?

*She then pulls him in for a soulful kiss*

(All playing out something like this ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58joO-CT_Hw&feature=related)
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 2 9
Reiatsu :
Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:43 pm

*gives the kiss his full passion and lets his lust take over. slowy he pulls Raine ever closer as he runs his hands along her sides working his way to her face which he softly brushes with his right hand.putting the other on her lower back*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:44 pm

*Raine smiles as she returns the kiss with just as much ferocity as her lover. Shivers running up and down her spine as she the cool water washes against her now heated skin. Her hands slowly snake their way around his waist and pulls his them close against hers.*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:44 pm

*Dio enjoys the kiss and when he pulls away he ses an equal amount of enjoyment dancing in raines loving eyes. he leads rain back to the pools egde and leans against it before bringing her into a strong embrace*

i want you to know ill be forever be by your side...
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:44 pm

*Raine smiled as her heart nearly skipped a beat*

Dio...

*She moved to his right side and lay her head on his shoulder.*

Consider me your living Zanpakutou, as I will never leave your side or the sanctity of your heart as my sheath... the place I will always return.
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:45 pm

*basking in the radiant glow of the love raine had shown him Dio relaxed futher and let her rest comfortably his shoulder and watched her breathe slowly admire every little thing about her burning into his memory so as to never forget this moment*

this is so peaceful i dont want this to end...
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:45 pm

*Raine watches the water ripple, disrupting the moon's silver reflection as she listens to the wind whistle through the forest's many trees*

I know the feeling... there is something so peaceful, so magical about the beauty of this place...

*She moves from Dio's shoulder facies him directly, taking his hands in hers*

That's the beauty of this life luv. It doesn't have to.

*Raine releases her grasp on Dio and and swims a few feet away from him*

Here, I have something to show you...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:45 pm

*Dio wades after his love as raises an eyebrow in question. barely causing a ripple he mves through the water gracefully. looking up as he moves he sees an almost perfectly clear night and is taken by the beauty of the starts and the moon. he returns his gaze to his lover and knows that what he has is even more beautiful than the heavens themselves.*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:46 pm

Just follow me...

*She swims to the opposite end of the pond and stops at its edge*

I sure hope you can hold your breath for a bit luv

*She clears away a huge mass of water lillies and under water plants to reveal an aquatic tunnel*

Shall we?

*She gives Dio a kiss before diving into the secret tunnel*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:46 pm

*dio chuckles as he watches his girlfriends perfect body as she descends to the depths of the pond. taking a deep breath Dio Dives down into the cool, calm waters and makes his way down the tunnel admiring the scenery and raines lovely butt on the way(couldnt help myself^^)*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:47 pm

*Raine look behind her to make sure Dio was keeping up alright and notices him ogling her butt. She smiles and rolls her eyes as continued on, coming to the alcove marking the halfway point. She swims upwards into the small grotto.*

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 2 Grotto2

Well baby we're halfway there ^^ but it might be nice to just wade in here for a bit. It is a rather breathtaking grotto...

Last edited by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:48 pm

*swimming up behind raine dio gasps for breath as he surfaces in the halfway point. he swims forward a little more and pulls raine under for a brief moment kissing her deeply before bringin them both back up again*

wow this place is amazing and nearly as gawjus as you ^^
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:48 pm

*Raine quirks an eyebrow and smirks*

Almost as gorgeous as my bum?

*Sticks out her tongue*

I saw you oogling. =P

*Giggles*

Anywho... you're right. It is a wondrous place. Almost as wondrous as the place I had hoped to bring you... but...

*Hops up on one of the grotto's ledges, letting a gently waterfall cascade over her.*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

*blushes slightly at the fact she had caught him admiring her posterior and wades over to her. admireing the cascade of the watterfall framing her neautiful figure Dio knew this image would remain in his mind forever*

well if you wish a short break before continuing i am more than game to go with.
but dont make yourself tired a short break is in need after that swim.

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:48 pm

Oh no, I'm ok Dio ^^ I just love this place. It may not be much but this grotto is so full of beauty and life... Somedays I like to come here and just hide from all my worries.

*She slips of into an almost daydream of sorts*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

*dio climbs out of the water to sit behind raine putting his legs on either side and draping his arms across her shoulders and meeting on the middle of her chest*

you are quite right *kisses her cheek*

places like this make me appreciate life that little bit more than usual. the serenity and tranquility of places like tis have quite the calming effect

*his hands move and bring raine into a big hug*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:49 pm

*Raine snaps back to reality as she feels the Dio's warmth surrounding her. She sighs contentedly and leans into his embrace, tilting her head back to kiss him upside down*

It's nice to know there's someone out there to share my view of the world ^^

*She reaches up and laces her fingers in his*

You just seem to get me Dio...

*Closes her eyes and leans her head back onto his right shoulder*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:49 pm

*sighs his contentment and holds eve closely while litening to the soothing ambience of the waterfall.*

we are very similar raine thats why it is so easy to understand each other... we are like two parts of the one soul finally coming together again...

*sits with his raine on his resting on his shoulder taking in the beauty of the scenery and savouring the peace and serenity of the moment*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Mmmm... I agree Dio-kun

*Raine nods as she further nuzzles into the crook of his neck*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:49 pm

*Dio casts a weak hadou # 31 shakkahou into the water and watches as the water reflects the fire and creates steam as the fireballs red colour dabces off the walls water and steam creating a beautiful red glow in the area*

oooo very pretty

*kisses raines forehead*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

*Lifts her head and watches the dancing flames and their reflected hues scatter across the cavern's walls*

Aww, how pretty Dio...

*She whispers something under her breath and casts her fingers towards the grotto's furthest wall. Frost begins to form and a trail is made following Raine's finger as she cover one full wall in ice. The Red glow now playing beautifully off of the mirror-like surface she had created. She leans back and reaches a hand up to run it through Dio's wet hair as she admires the crimson aurora borealis they had created*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:50 pm

*Consumed by his passion Dio kissed Raine hard as he is taken in by the beauty of the moment...*

Please never leave me
*he says in a voice consumed with pain and love*

i never want to lose you...
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:50 pm

*Surprised at first by the pressure behind Dio's kiss Raine soon settles in and closes her eyes, taking in his scent and savoring his taste. As he breaks the kiss to speak she follows his lips wantonly... her eyes flutter open at his words and the tone in his voice.*

Dio...

*She gently takes his hand in hers and kisses his palm before clasping it in hers, her first finger remaining out, pointing towards the sheet of ice she had created earlier. She spoke another short incantation and a small flame began to dance amongst the ice. She smiled looking into Dio's eyes and squeezed his hand, causing the tiny flame to burn brighter, more intensely.*

This flame signifies the love I have for you, and the intensity in which it burns...

*Just then she smoothly brought their hands up to gracefully create the flame's path... As she finished the flame vanished, leaving only the words "Always and forever" carved through the ice and burned deeply into the rock.*

And that my luv is as long as I plan to stand by your side. As you can see my passion burns for you with a desire fierce enough to melt any obstacle, scorch, carve even the harshest stone...

*She brings his face close to hers, locking their gazes on one another's, their noses brushing*

There's no way you could ever lose me. Nothing in this afterlife could ever keep me from you Dio. You are mine, as I am yours, always... and forever...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:50 pm

*Dio, surprisingly, wipes away a tear of joy taken by the sheer beauty of the action his lover made.
Kissing her lightly Dio stops, leans forward and softly whispers in her ear*

such beauty in actions and words has caused a stir in my soul and brought forth a level of love and respect for you i didnt know existed...

*Dio frees a hand from raines grasp and incants a beautiful sounding incantation. a pink stream of pink ribbons erupted from his finger tip and graceful fluttered through the air. it floated gently towadrs where raine had scorched her declaration of love into the rock where it dashes back and forth with speed fluttering away to reveal a message etched in the stone just above raines message "let this message be a symbol of our love as it stands strong and never fades away"

the ribbon flutters around and forms a heart before finally fading away*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next