Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death!

+4
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Roan Oakranr
Hinamori
SHEROXX
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 2 Empty Re: 11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death!

Post by SHEROXX Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:13 am

HA!

**ROXX is still unseen. The ceiling explodes while Kazuma got himself in trouble by standing in the air.**

You sure love to get in to trouble don't you?

**ROXX giggles appearing finally. While pieces of the ceiling where falling on Kazuma, ROXX takes advantage of the smoke and dust to unclear his view. With advanced shunpo, she picks pieces with her hands and throws them quickly on him from every direction. When big pieces are falling, she kicks them perfectly: hard enough to throw them violently without breaking them with her feet or knees.**

When will you take out your sword? The fun should increase by now! Cool
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 490
Badges : 11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 2 11
Reiatsu :
11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 10011th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 2 Empty Re: 11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death!

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:24 am

*Kazu shunpos away but gets hit by few pieces then appears high above in the air*

oh...
that hurt little bit,no it didn't lol
haahha
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 679
Badges : 11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 2 Vizard
Reiatsu :
11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 10011th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

http://goreroth.4umer.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:16 pm

GOOD! Very Happy

**ROXX disappears again. She reappears by wrapping her arm tightly around Kazu's neck, her legs around his waist and puts two fingers on his heart without putting any pressure on his chest.**

Ready for a ride then?
It's just too bad you're not pulling out your sword yet.

**Crooked smile. Without a warning, she pulls Kazu to the ground in rocket speed, head first. Right at the moment they were both about to get hit, ROXX releases Kazu and pushes him even more to the ground, head first.**
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :
11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 10011th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:38 pm

*suddenly Kazu finds himself in ground*

oh lol!

you haven't give me any reason to pick my zanpakutou up!
*shunpos to roxx and grabs on her head and launches cero at point blank range*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :
11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 10011th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:59 pm

**ROXX smiles crooked smile.**

Do you really intend to blow off my head?

**ROXX feels the fire heat of Kazuma's palm on her forhead.**

AOUCH!

**She grabs Kazuma's wrist firmly with her hand and bring her leg to bring a strong quick to his elbow. Releasing herself. She gets down and slides between his legs to find herself behind him.Quickly she stands up and gives a scorpion kick to the bottom of his back.**

You starting to impress me. It normally takes longer to form a cero, I didn't expect yours to come out so fast. The burn on my forhead proves it...
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:05 pm

*Kazu jumps away after got hit by her kick*

well yeah...i can use cero much better than kidou.....
i cant control my kidou power......
my kidou are always too powerfull to use in spar where you ain't fighting to death...

*shunpos to Roxx and grabs on her hand and throws her towards ground and kicks her to the back giving some more speed*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:17 pm

**When ROXX gets her hand grabbed, she brings the other on Kazuma's elbow and attempts a kick to his neck. But before she could bring her leg, she feels Kazuma's foot in her back. She growls from the pain at her spine.**

Getting more serious aren't we?

**ROXX stops her body-slam on the wall by landing her feet on it and pushes herself back with a back flip, flying over Kazuma's head. She lands on his shoulders where she wrap her legs around his neck. She does another back flip by landing her hands on the ground and throwing Kazuma behind her with her legs.**

I still wanna have fun!
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:21 pm

*Kazu flew little bit then stopped and jumped to Roxx and grabed her elbows and pushed her to the wall and then looked to her eyes at almost point blank range ;P*

oh we are going to have fun baby!

*then Kazu shunpos away to his zanpakutou and grabs on from it but does not pull it out from ground*

so shall we start?
SHEROXX!!
take out your zanpakutou!
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:27 pm

**ROXX turns her wrists, folds and unfolds her arms and finally arranges her hair and clothes with a bored look on her face.**

Man you sure are hasty!

**Scratches her head for a moment.**

I told you, you'll pull out your zanpaktou before me. I'm just heating up right now.

**Stops scratching her head.**

Did you call me baby? O_o
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:28 pm

*Kazu shunpos to her left without his zanpakutou*

ofcourse i did....
why? did it really suprise you?
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:07 am

Hmm... Not really.

**Takes off her haori. Revealing her sleeveless shinigami black uniform. Starts fanning herself a bit with her hand.**

Starting to get hot here!

**Stretches her whole body and yawns.**

So are we about to continue or what?

OCC: going to the dog park right now. sorry, i'll have to talk to you on msn tomorow ><
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:49 am

*kazu is still besides Roxx*

hot?why?

we haven't even started yet....
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:56 am

I like being sarcastic! ^^

**Pokes Kazu's ribs and disappears again. Suddenly a sound of torn cloth is heard.**

I think you better check your sleeve...

**Walks to Kazuma's zanpaktou and pulls it out of the wooden floor. She examines first and throws it to it's owner.**

You're not gonna leave it here all day! Use it! ¬_¬
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:50 pm

*Kazu checked his sleeve*

okay....
if you want it!

*grabs on his zanpakutou*

"Bone of a straggling beast, spire, crimson crystal, disc of steel, when the wind shifts, and the emptiness ceases, let the clash of lances resonate through the relinquished castle."

Hadō 63 Raikōhō

*massive wave of yellow energy from Kazu fires to Roxx*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:20 pm

Kido? How pathetic...

**ROXX shunpos to the side and Kazuma's shot pulverize one of the two walls left.**

You're pretty lucky the last wall is able to to hold the roof by itself alone. I would have easily dodge your attack and be out of the dojo since there's no wall to stop me. And you would be crushed like an insect under that roof that the last wall couldn't hold anymore. I suggest you to think wisely of your moves...

The architecture of the dojo here is perfect. All the material used to build it is reconstructive spirit particles. Meaning that the walls we've both destroyed could easily come back to what they were... if I wanted too. Since we're in the 11th dojo, it's highly necessary to have such reconstructive spirit particles because the dojo gets often destroyed.

**Rolls her eyes.**

Anyhow... I told you to use your sword and not your kido...

**Feels too much air touching her left leg's skin. She looks down and sees part of her of uniform was pulverized by Kazuma's last attack. She grins wildly.**

Well, seems I could have used a more advanced shunpo to avoid such thing.

**Turns her head back to her opponent with a serious look this time.**

You fight with that sword or you don't fight!
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:51 pm

*Kazu unsheated his zanpakutou*

if you really want it.........

*Kazu shunpos to Roxx and aim's a stab to her back*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:44 pm

**ROXX spins on herself to dodge the attack. She then holds Kazuma's sword down with her hand and brings a kick up to his chin followed with a kick from her knee to his stomach with her other leg.**

I love hand-to-hand combat! Twisted Evil
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:20 pm

*Kazu got hit by her attacks*

and me too.....

*shunpos away and summons his mask*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:35 pm

**ROXX stops suddenly when she sees Kazuma's mask appearing. Feels the strong reaitsu.**

Hmmm... Wish I didn't have to use it that early... Oh well!

**ROXX puts her hand on her heart and closes her eyes. The tattoo she had on it started glowing red.**

Tattoo
Spoiler:

Tattoo when glowing red
Spoiler:

**She pulls out her zanpaktou from her chest. A sword made entirely out of glass. With a white handle and black blade.**

Kurai Garasu Ookami (Dark Glass Wolf)
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:08 am

*Kazu looks at her zanpakuotu*

wow....that is one seriously beatyfull zanpakutou!
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:17 am

Thank you! ^^

**Swings her sword over her shoulder.**

It's seriously strong and dangerous too...

**Smiles a dark and evil smile. She swings back her zanpaktou infront of her.**

Kireme sono tsuki, Garusu (Break the moon, Garasu)

Shikai release:
Spoiler:

**Forming with the blade of the zanpaktou a perfect circular disk (with image of the moon on background) made out of black and white reiatsu. This disk is thrown on direction of her target.**

Hope you like playing frisbee! Twisted Evil
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:48 am

*Kazu lifts up his zanpakutou and shouts*

Cry,Groteth!

*Kazu went to shikai too*

Spoiler:
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:50 am

*Kazu slashed thru this "frisbee" of black and white reiatsu*

nice one!

OCC....sorry for the double post but i couldn't find edit button
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:56 am

HA!

**ROXX's disk is indeed sliced in two but gets more powerful. The two demi-disk fly more easily and circle Kazuma at high speed, making only blur possible to see.**

Slash Garasu!

**The demi-disk obeyed to the command. As they aim their target, they break in countless pieces of glass. ROXX whispered...**

The more I cut, the sharper I get, the more deadly I become...
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:59 am

*Kazu shunpos to SHEROXX and grabs on to her neck and waits for these demi-discs to come and slice them both*

I'll take you down with me baby!
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next