Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death!

+4
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Roan Oakranr
Hinamori
SHEROXX
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Empty Re: 11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death!

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:31 am

*Kazu looked SHEROXX with sad eyes and thinks*

"what is going on....I hate these situations. never know what I need to do....
I almost hate her because she is acting like this.........what the hell is wrong now? She is the taicho of 11th division, a true warrior, fights for the joy of fighting...
maybe I should just leave before I cause more bad things...
but I just can't leave her like this...
DAMN IT!! i'm a warrior....i have always walked my bloody road alone.
I don't belong in here....this is not a place for me to be.......
but I have this weird feeling...it makes me feel bad...that I have made her to cry...this feeling makes me powerless besides her..........even in our fight i couldn't fight with all my heart against her....whats wrong with me?"

*suddenly Kazu stands up and lets go few tears*

"why in the world i'm thinking the things?"

*Kazuma said silently to himself*

maybe I should just leave and never come back...
leave this place once and for all!
continue my road alone with blood on my trail............

*Kazuma looke to SHEROXX who stil is panting and shaking and said in silent soft voice*

goodbye forever.... let there be much joy in your life without me....
goodbye forever...

*with tears in his eyes Kazuma started to walk towards the door of dojo,
walking slowly,with faint hope in his mind that SHEROXX would open up and wouldn't let him go...but the hope is faint...she still is the taicho of the 11th divy,the greates divvy in seireitei...Kazuma didn't really want to leave but he kept on walking slowly towards dojos door*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 679
Badges : 11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Vizard
Reiatsu :
11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 10011th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

http://goreroth.4umer.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Empty Re: 11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death!

Post by SHEROXX Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:05 am

**ROXX suddenly stopped crying and shaking and released herself a bit when she heard Kazuma's steps to the door. His words just didnt sound right... But how could she hold him back if she coulnd't hold herself? She stayed speechless.**
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 490
Badges : 11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 11
Reiatsu :
11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 10011th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:17 am

*Kazu is almost at the door but suddenly he stops and stands in front of dojos door...silently and still like a statue*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :
11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 10011th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:53 am

**ROXX loosen up her muscles a little bit when she still felt that Kazuma was still here. She started breathing almost normally again, hugging herself for some inner protection. How pathetic of her she thought. Her, a kenpachi, laying down on the floor like a defenseless prey waiting to be launched at at any moment. She whispered**

I guess people were right to underestimate me the way they do...

**Starring straight infront of her.**

How many times do I have to be reminded what I've lost so far?
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :
11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 10011th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:00 am

*Kazu turned around and wlked to SHEROXX and hugged her,but dind't said anything, just hugged her*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:03 am

**ROXX at first tensed and shivered at his touch but soon let herself go and started sobbing.**

You're being so unfair...
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:08 am

*Kazu still hugz SHEROXX*

how come I'm unfair.....I'm the one who almost died back there....
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:17 am

Exactly.

And you're taking the chance here to officially declare yourself as the winner.

**ROXX unleashed herself submitting herself to defeat.**

I suppose you're happy now.
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:23 am

*Kazu looked SHEROXX*

yeah, I should be happy when taicho from 11th div. were supposedly lost to me....but I'm not happy...........
and I still would call it a draw.......
I just cant watch you like this....
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:13 pm

Then go away!

**ROXX said dryly.**

I certainly don't need your pity!

**Painful memories came back haunting her again. She tried to keep them away.**

I'm sick of being pushed over to fall from a top of a hill...

**Two faces were filling her head. They were so familiar yet so far to reach right now. Soon both faces were erased and a new one came to create some kind of chill. ROXX shivered.**
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:03 pm

*TZ had stealthily been watching the proceedings (a feat which was amazing considering the amount of sheer damage Sheroxx caused to the building which could have revealed him). His phoned had beeped sensing activity from Kazuma... over in Sereitei? He quickly got his things together and headed out there hoping it wasn't anything bad. He wasn't about to break his own personal promise.*

*TZ was rather surprised at Kazu's hollow causing problems and the 2 suddenly disappear from the dojo but managed to keep himself out of the proceedings. After all he shouldn't interfere. He stood there patiently waiting for the two to return and they did. He watched their later actions rather unable to believe his eyes. TZ closed his eyes and a picture from his own past flashed in his head.*

... Everybody has their own story I see...

*TZ opened his eyes.*

... I shouldn't be here....

*TZ stood up setting his zanpakutous properly.*

.... They'll choose when to tell me.

*TZ stealthily shunpoed away from the building heading back to wherever he entered from using his Senkai Gate. In his rush, he never even closed it.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Reiatsu :
11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 10011th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:29 pm

*Kazu took few steps back an sits down and looks to ROXX*

I don't want to leave......
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:28 am

**ROXX froze in shock when she finally felt TZ's reaitsu. No way! How could he possibly be there all this time without her noticing his presence for even one second?! ROXX tighten her fists with deep anger. It was only a few seconds later that Kazuma answered her back. Motivated by anger, she was suddenly on top of him with her sword right under his chin, ready to cut off his throat at any moment.**

Leave!
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:35 am

*Kazu stood up and started to walk towards dojos door once again*

I don't need this.....
I wasn't made for this.
I'm a warrior

*those were Kazus faint words as he walked out of the door*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:50 am

**ROXX waited for Kazuma to disappear before she fall again drowning her tears. This time she couldn't stop herself at all, she was completely out of control of herself. With all her might she screamed so loud that she pierced the air. Grabbing her stomach and her chest with her fingernails, her body pearling blood. She kept on crying and panting until she fell asleep...**
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:52 am

*Kazu heard SHEROXX's scream as he opens up a senkai gate*

goodbye....

*said Kazu so faintly that even himself couldn't hear it and stepped to the senkai gate*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:15 am

*TZ had already reached the Senkai Gate which was quite far out. It was a normal strategy of his to leave the entry & exit point far from the action. He was about to step in when he suddenly heard a scream. TZ halted shocked when his mind was immediately transported elsewhere.*

*Kazuma was laying on the floor with Sheroxx's zanpakutou close to his neck as she stood over him and was shouting but TZ couldn't tell what she said. His mind immediately shifted out of his picture he was in and focused on the light of the Senkai Gate.*

Shouten. It's obvious we were discovered but that doesn't matter right now. What was that?

... Zanpakutou resonance from Sheroxx's zanpakutou, Garasu... combined with her anger or rather unnaturally high killing intent at the time... the result was that vision you saw... TZ...

What!?

... Get there now.

*TZ left the Senkai Gate rushing back towards the dojo hoping his discovery hadn't resulted in Kazuma's harm but he soon got there to find Sheroxx laying on the floor sleeping with tears in her eyes. Kazuma was nowhere to be seen and his reiatsu wasn't in the area so he guessed he was fine.*

Damn it Roxx-chan. I may not understand exactly what happened but I know pain when I see it... and even though you are a Kenpachi... that doesn't mean you have bottle it all in. It helps you to not to keep it all in and not to mention it helps everybody... there is no joy in seeing such pain.

Her recruits don't need to see their taichou like this.

*TZ went outside and performed some hand signs. A barrier was erected quite a distance around the dojo giving it the appearance of no damage. There was a sign that said "Do Not Enter. Dojo Is Undergoing Some Modifications - 11th Division Taichou". TZ went to the remaining wall, put down his zanpakutous and leant against the wall patiently waiting for roxx-chan to wake up.*

... All of us need help sometime Sheroxx. You don't need to be a Kenpachi all the time.

*TZ sat there letting his mind & thoughts wander as he waited for her to wake up.*

Why do I get involved in things like this?
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :
11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 10011th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:58 pm

**ROXX finally woke up in the middle of the night. Her eyes were small and red because of anger and exhaustion. She sat down with her legs crossed and grabbed her haori to wrap it around herself. She was more freezing from the inside... She closed her eyes.**

What are you still doing here TZ?
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:07 pm

*TZ was sleeping silently against the wall breathing lightly. He heard a voice and his eyes immediately popped open as he noticed his hands tighten around the hilts of his weapons. He looked around to see it was dark but immediately calmed down noticing who was the owner of the voice.*

I sensed something was wrong and rushed back here only to find you on the ground clearly looking like you cried yourself to sleep.

Considering I don't know where your quarters were nor would want your recruits to see their taichou like this, I decided to erect a barrier here making everything look fine and wait till you wake up to make sure you are okay.

*A red light suddenly lit up TZ in the darkness. He held out his palm and the small red flame flew to a corner in the room. He made 3 more sending each to a corner of the room and then they grew into 4 medium fires floating a foot off the floor lighting up the area. TZ looked at Sheroxx with a light smile upon his face.*

Ahh. That's better. Never could do that properly with a sohkatsui. I personally prefer blue to red.

Now... is there anything that is bothering you you would wish to talk about?
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:13 pm

**ROXX didn't seem to be in the mood to laugh at TZ's joke about colors. The only thing that made her react was TZ's idea of opening herself.**

In your dreams, sure I would! Yours and Kazuma's...
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:43 am

SHEROXX wrote:**ROXX didn't seem to be in the mood to laugh at TZ's joke about colors. The only thing that made her react was TZ's idea of opening herself.**

*Sigh.* Of course you'd say that.

Well. I ain't too persistent as Kazuma that's for sure but may I ask... please listen to yourself and tell me... is this the Kenpachi talking or is this Sheroxx talking?
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:33 pm

Kenpachi TZ wrote:
SHEROXX wrote:**ROXX didn't seem to be in the mood to laugh at TZ's joke about colors. The only thing that made her react was TZ's idea of opening herself.**

*Sigh.* Of course you'd say that.

Well. I ain't too persistent as Kazuma that's for sure but may I ask... please listen to yourself and tell me... is this the Kenpachi talking or is this Sheroxx talking?

**ROXX eyes glow red with fire**

You better keep your mouth carefully shut before I decide to cut you in slices...
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:28 pm

*Was walking somewhere nearby and sensed the reiatsu heightening*

Eh. Roxx?

*opens a door into the dojo looking in*

Woh, What's gonig on here?

Last edited by Ichiharu on Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 193
Badges : 11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 4 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:31 pm

*TZ sighed again. He leaned back taking his hands off the zanpakutous which lay beside him.*

Okay Kenpachi. Cut me into slices as you wish... but I promise I will not hesitate to use my full abilities to cut you down. It's Sheroxx I wish to talk to and will not harm.

This Kenpachi side of you is just a tough exterior or mask that you put on to stop people from getting too close to you.... to protect you from being hurt.... and it's preventing you from opening up. This mask is a heck of a poor way to deal with it because a few hours ago I just came here and saw Sheroxx curled up in a ball crying.

Sure you are a taichou and are one of the most feared ones at that... and for good reason considering your power... but why can't you... as a sign of true strength...

*TZ reached for his hair as if and a mask began forming. He took it off his head and got up walking towards Sheroxx. He then crouched to put his mask beside him, he then took off his jacket to cover Sheroxx with it and stood up offering a hand to Sheroxx.*

... put this mask beside you... and let me hear Sheroxx's voice... even if it's only for this night... she's feeling pain & fear... too much for her to bear... why not let a friend lend a hand?

*TZ smiled at Sheroxx as he held his hand out to her.*

Eh?... roxx-chan?
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:02 am

**ROXX sees Haru coming in the dojo and stands up immediately with huge frustration.**

GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!

**Picks up TZ's mask and throws it violently on the wall making it break in pieces and disappear.**

I don't need anyone to take me by the hand! And I am not going to expose my weaknesses to anyone, understand?! No one here knows me and will ever know me! I fear nothing you here me!

**In a flash, ROXX draws out her sword and pierces TZ's coat like a fork piercing some piece of meat and hands it out to him**

Now you take your things and get out of here before I definitely decide to kill you!

**Points her sword to Haru.**

Same thing goes for you, captain!
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next