Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor"

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 Empty Re: Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor"

Post by Darthblack Wraith Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:38 pm

*Darth nods*

Thank you Raine.

*she then looks to the sky*

Oh. Here comes Kashear now.

*a black dragon born of Hellfire touches down beside of Darth and stares at her with fire-red eyes*

Raine... meet Kashear. Kashear this is Raine.

Spoiler:
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Badges : Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 Empty Re: Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor"

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:24 am

*Raine bows her head respecfully as Scieryu follows suite, adding a low croon in greeting*

It's an honor Jashear, please feel free to make yourself at home here.

*She refocuses her attention on Darth*

What do you propose we do to halt this attrocious act?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 9
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:38 pm

*Darth sighs and Kashear snorts*

I say we use force.

No one asked you Kashear.

*she turns to Raine*

I could send out Vilya or Nenya... either way the only true power that is capable of saving Kurōryuken is Kurōryuken herself. We just don't have the kind of power that she has.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:49 pm

As far as brute force goes I assumed as much... but my question is how should we go about beginning our journey?

*Scieryu lowers his head as Raine climbs aboard*

Do we even know where she's being held? Which divvy lab is she in, or is it even a division's lab?

*Thinks for a moment*

We'd need to do a bit of recon work before rushing in... and I doubt it would be wise to send one of our bruisers...

*Whistles and a small white dragon appears. Chirping happily he lands on his mistress's shoulder, wrapping his tail about her neck and nuzzling her cheek*
Spoiler:

Hello there Hakuryuu ^^ My how I've missed you!

*Croons softly as she scratches his chin*

We should try to be as desreet as possible. Sending out smaller messenger dragons ahead would be a safer bet. That and I do have a few friends on the inside... we could probably get some information from them as well.
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:00 pm

*Darth whistles and a beautiful gray Arabian stallion walks up already with a saddle and a bridle on*

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 1halter-shaklasfame-n-fortu

*She jumps into the saddle and looks up at Raine*

Recon sounds good.

*contemplates over Raine's question*

I would like to think the 12th but they do not even have the power to contain her.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:25 pm

Well the best thing to do in my opinion is to travel to the manor in search of my housemates... Hisagi lives in the temple to the north, Yuroichi calls the south home, Byakuya is in the east while Renji stays in the western pagoda.

*Scieryu takes a mighty step forward in the direction of the manor*

We can ask them about anything they may know, afterall they are ex-taichous and secret opperatives... One of them is bound to know something, or someone who does.

*She extends her arm and Hakuryuu hops out and perches on her forearm*

I will have Li'l Ryu here go on ahead.

*Scratches his crest, and he coos gleefully8

He is the stealthiest and quickest of my smaller broods. He will be able to go in undetected and gather necessary information.

*With that said he takes off and flies off in the direction of SS HQ*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:58 am

*Darth smiles*

I didn't know such esteemed Shinigami resided here. Shall we go speak with these respected individuals?

*whistles and a raven perches on her shoulder*

Bonjour, Lunamore.

*speaks to the raven in an ancient language and watches as it flies off into the horizon*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:59 am

It helps to have friends in high places, ne?

*Grins*

It's nice to know some retired Shinigami who share my views. We met shortly after the war ended and peace began...

*Reminisces*

I wouldn't call them Espada sympathizers... but they do believe there is hypocrasy running rampant in SS and left to become more or less freelance. So we live together trying to find the seemingly intangible balance in the spirit world.

*Sighs as she realizes she's rambling*

Well shall we?

*Scieryu opens his mighty wings and flaps them briefly in a stretch then ascends into the air*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:30 am

*Darth grins*

High friends indeed.

*nods in agreement*

Yes let's.

*she clucks to her gray arab stallion and whispers*

Let's go Silver**

*the horse takes off at an all out sprint*

**His full name is Silverado Bravado. His sire is Ruby Sands his dam is a gray arab mare named Encore. He is four years old.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:46 am

*Scieryu lands just outside the manor's walls. He lowers his head into the courtyard and Raine hops off*

Thank you my friend, you are dismissed for now...

*The grand dragon nods and returns to the sky, creating a great cloud of dust. Raine heads towards the gate to open it for Darth.*

"Raine-chan?"

*She turns to find Hisagi and Byakuya headed for the gate. They were dressed in their recon outfits*

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 Byakuyaandhisagi

Hisagi-kun... Byakuya-sama...

*She bowed her head*

Good afternoon.

*Both men returned the bow.*

"Now where are you coming from that involved Scieryu?"

I was coming from an important meeting...

*The elder Shinigami looked to each other before Hisagi furrowed his brow*

"An important meeting eh? Concerning what?"

*Raine grew silent*

"I see, Espada matters then..."

*She nodded*

"They must have felt the unrest in Hueco Mundo as well."

*Byakuya mused as Hisagi grew rigid*

I see... that's why you too are in recon gear.

*Both men looked to her with furrowed brows*

That reminds me... I have the 3rd Espada with me to discuss what I will assume is the same matter you 2 are referring to. You know the drill... no mentioning anything about my affiliation with SS. I am The Second Espada Raine Eve.

"We know, we know Raine. Relax. You'd think we didn't know you that well."

*Hisagi grinned and teased as Byakuya smiled kindly and nodded*

"Not to worry Raine-chan, we will tell you everything we know upon your guests arrival."

*Raine nodded as she ran to the gate and opened it for Darth*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:57 am

*Darth sees the Raine open the gates in the distance and mutters*

Wow... hard to believe I'm actually going to meet THE Byakuya. Ex-Taichou of the Sixth.

*Silverado slows to a trot then a walk as she approaches the gates as Darth nods her head in approval*

Nice. Very nice. Of course a great nobleman like Byakuya Kuchiki would never live in anything not nice or mavelous.

*notices she's rambling she smiles at Raine*

Hey Raine-sempai

*She dismounts from the saddle*

So do you have anywhere I could leave him until we're done here?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:11 am

*Raine greets her quest*

Welcome Darth, to Phoenix Hall. Feel free to let Silver graze in the front garden.

*Byakuya stepped forward, Hisagi in tow*

Darth, may I introduce you to Ex-Taichou Byakuya Kuchiki...

"It's a pleasure."

And Fukutaichou of the 9th Division, Shūhei Hisagi.

"Yo."

Byaku-kun, Hisagi-kun... may I present Darthblack Wraith. Third Espada and HM's Head Scientist.

*Both men bow their heads*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:17 am

*Darth nods and whispers to her horse in a foreign tongue and watches him trot off to the garden and begins to graze peacefully*

The pleasure is all mine Kuchiki-sama.

*she bows her head and turns to Hisagi and smiles while greeting him with a simple*

What's up, ami?

*she returns their gesture and smiles at them both*

So. Shall we begin?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:13 am

*Hisagi grins as the left corner of Byakuya's lip curls up in a nearly unnoticeable smile*

"Nothing good up here my friend..."

"But as Hueco Mundo's leading scientific mind you must have known that already. Thus your presence here."

*Raine rolls her eyes in jest*

So where do we begin boys?

*Hisagi frowns slightly*

"We were just about to head out on an undercover raid when you 2 showed up."

A raid? Where?

*Byakuya's gaze narowed*

"Rumor has it that experiments of an ethically questionable nature have been taking place. We assumed that because the 12th Division is somehow linked to the Shinigami Research and Development Institute that perhaps they were heading the illegal studies."

"So I had Malakai infiltrate the 12th with me to sniff out any illegal activity, but nothing surfaced... so then it hit me. Why would anyone from the Soul Society be foolish enough to conduct such dangerous and unlawful experimentation within the Seireitei? That's when Byaku-kun and I began to suspect more than just an ethically unsound experiment cover up; this was foul play."

*Raine nodded her head as they continued*

"I looked into the 12th's records and found nothing unusual that would explain the reiatsu disturbance or the rift in the spiritual worlds. As the magnitude of the rift's effects grew Hisagi and I deemed this matter top priority and through various information gathering sessions heard tell of some "hush hush" activity going on beneath the Rukongai."

*Hisagi nodded*

"We took Malakai and Suzaku through the city, every district be it peaceful and lawful or violent and crime infested. The end results being we have reason to suspect someone is hiding something beneath the sordid wandering soul city."

"But the question remained who..."

*Raine cocked her head to the side*

Which is what you two were hoping to find out tonight by sneaking into the depths underneath Rukongai?

*Both men nodded*

I see... now you each mentioned illegal experimentation. What did you mean? What kind of experiments are you referring to?

"There in lies another question we have yet to answer."

"But with your meeting us here we were hoping to ask you... I have a hunch you can fill in that blank for us."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:13 pm

*Darth smiles and shrugs*

Well I like to think I am.

*she laughs and then listens to what the two have to say and her expression turns serious*

Yes. Something big, world changing for both the living and the dead is about to go down. My esteemed friends... have you ever heard of a being so fierce... so malevolent that it nearly destroyed not just the spirit world but the living world as well? A being so great that the beautiful city of Atlantis was destroyed just by the creature's mere glance?

*she breathes in a deep breath and says*

I am of course referring to... The Destroyer.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:28 pm

*Raine nodded as the men looked on with curiousity hinting in their eyes*

"I can't say I've heard of anything called the destroyer."

*Hisagi shrugged, Byakuya on the other hand lurched forward ever so slightly, his gaze hitting the ground.*

How about you Byuakuya?

*"She couldn't possibly be speaking of Kurōryuken... No one has seen the beast since the Royal Guards sealed her away decades ago..." Byakuya thought.*

Byakuya... um, Byaku-kun...

*He lifted his head as he lost his train of thought*

"My apoligies ladies, forgive me. I was just thinking, the title sounds familiar... but I'm afraid I don't know anything regarding the beast. Was it not the draconic monster sealed away by Soul Society many years ago?"
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:36 pm

*Darth nods gravely at the duo*

Hai. The very same. The great beast of darkness. I often heard Sazyel-sempai speaking of Aizen's plans to release her and offer her the chance to strike back at those who had hurt her most but his plan would have been futile. Kurōryuken loved destruction and would have not only destroyed her enemies but the entire world, but we cannot allow her to be killed either.

*Darth looks out into the distance at the beautiful sun*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:47 pm

*Both Shinigami's eyes narrowed as they subconsciously looked to Raine*

"Did you know of Aizen's plans?"

*Raine's head snapped up at her Vice's question*

Hisagi-kun!

*He had realized his mistake and promptly corrected himself as Raine forced her body to remain nonchalant and Byakuya rolled his eyes*

"I wasn't sure if perhaps all Espada were aware of what their once leader was up to... I didn't mean to offend..."

*Raine sighed. Quick thinking Fukutaichou... she thought*

Unfortunately not all of us that followe dLord Aizen were close enough to know his secrets...

*Byakuya cleared his throat*

"The past aside, Aizen is no longer of this astral plain and is obviously not the one pulling the strings behind this facade. It would be best to focus our attentions on the present and form a sound theory on what is happeneing, and a plan to comabat it."

*He motions to Darth*

"Lady Darth here seems to be our greatest asset as she is the only one who seems to have the knowledge of what we're up against."

*Raine and Hisagi nod*

"So please, continue Miss Wraith... Tell us all you know about this being of infinite darkness and what it is we are to expect..."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:02 am

*Darth nods as Byakuya asks her to continue*

Well... I have known Kurōryuken since the very beginning. When I was alive I found a sword in a market in Venice, Italy. The year was 1462. The dealer told me it was a powerful sword of old but I brushed aside his words claiming they were merely old wive's tales. He said these words to me, "When you bought this sword it merged part of itself onto your very spirit and soul, and this sword and its spirit will follow you even in death."

*she pauses to let the information sink in then continues*

I was 18 at the time and in seven short years I passed away at the age of 25 in the year of 1469. The sword indeed followed me into death until my hollowification then it was lost to me. Then he gave me the form you see now. In a near exactness to the way I looked before I died. I thought I was rid of the sword until one day the sword appeared again before me. Aizen assumed that The Destroyer had been lost to time itself I never uttered a word of how Kurōryuken obeyed me. Until they targeted her last remaining family she broke free of my control, reeked havoc on Soul Society and was sealed. Then he plotted to find her but he never succeeded.

*she stops and takes a deep breath*

I can assure you. Kurōryuken makes Aizen look like nothing more than a child. She is older, wiser, more cunning and she has something he never had...
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:44 pm

*Hisagi's interest perked as he listened to Darth speak of the grand beast of mythical proportions. His blood boiling in anticipation as he realized this could be the mission of a lifetime.*

"Aizen being no more than a child in this thing's shadow eh? Sounds like my kind of beast..."

*Raine chuckled*

Said like a true beast-master Hisagi-kun ^^

*Underneath her cheery disposition Raine's soul was at war... her heart and mind reeling in the information they had received. Master Aizen would never do such a thing! Oh no? Look at the war he waged on all soul kind! He may have been your beloved master once, but you never knew him the way he truly was... Her heart was broken with the news but she maintained her unfazed facade.*

"So it was the master's hand that was bitten as he hoped to reign in such a beast. How interesting. I never thought in my lifetime there would be any entity too powerful for even Aizen himself to tame and press to his will"

*Byakuya maintained a calm, cool exterior as his inner thoughts raced. So it is as I feared... Kurōryuken... I remember the day we sealed her away for what we had hoped would be eternity. Although the only ones aware of her existence are... My God, it makes perfect sense... The ex-Taichou froze as his eyes widened suddenly.*

"Division Zero..."

*Raine and Hisagi looked to their friend with quirked eyebrows*

Nani? Division Zero?

"What are you taking about Byuakuya?"

*He quickly shook his head and placed his nonchalant, stoic mask back firmly in place*

"Gomen, my mind had wandered a bit to far... I wasn't even aware I had been speaking."

*Hisagi shrugged as Raine cocked her head to the side, not quite sure to buy into the cryptic man's words*

Ok then... well back to the crisis at hand... What should our first step be?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:31 am

*Darth was lost in her own thoughts as the three talked about the dragon of epic power*

*thinks* It was only yesterday that Kurōryuken and I were one. The dynamic duo of dragon and dragon sorceress...

*she shakes her head to clear her thoughts as Raine asks what the next step should be*

Kashear... we need to send in Kashear.

*she then pulls out a black leather bound book and flips it open to a random page and it shows a picture of a black dragon*

This is Kurōryuken, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 A_Dragon_with_Fur_by_Ruth_Tay

And this is her son... Kashear.

*points to the picture on the opposite page*

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 5 1127273088_gonshorter
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:15 am

But send him where is the question?

*Byakuya nodded*

"We still aren't sure where we would be sending anyone..."

*Hisagi shook his head solemnly*

"Even if we have found the Rukongai as our prime local, wouldn't it be hard to sneak in a large demonic looking dragon?"

Hmm...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:32 am

*Darth begins to laugh*

But Monsieurs... Kashear has many different abilities. Allow me to explain.

*she whistles*

Kashear has the ability to change to human form and disguise himself within shadows among other talents. *shrugs* Plus I never said where we would send him. I only said that we should send him, implying that when the time is right then he should be sent where ever it is we decide.

*a dragon lands in a field outside and shapeshifts into human form. He then appear beside Darth
Spoiler:

Allow me to introduce you to Kashear.

*Kashear glares at Darth and nods his head to Byakuya and Hisagi*

Bonjour.

*Darth whispers to Raine*

Don't mind him. The only women he ever respected was his mother and his wife.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 am

A shapeshifting dragon eh?

*Raine wonders as she watches the figure approach*

"I suppose that may make things a bit easier in the way of gathering intelligence."

*Hisagi nodded before he and Byakuya then returned Kashear's bow*

Hmm?

*Raine looked up and her jaw nearly dropped at the dragon's humanoid appearance. A school girl giggle escaped her lips as she blushed and promptly bowed her head.*

Welcome Kashear-sama -^^-

*She heard Darth's whisper but didn't seem to take note of her words. She fumbled with her Espada robe as she approached the mighty dragon.*

Sooo... how are you on this fine day Kashear-kun?

*She put on her most dazzling smile and cutely provocative body language, the same she had used many times before to win over her gentleman friends*

"Oi, Byakuya?"

*Hisagi whispered as he watched Raine's display*

"Hai? What is it?"

*He looked to his friend quizically*

"Do you think we should perhaps reel her back in before she makes a fool of herself? Didn't she hear anything Darth said? And for that matter, isn't she..."

"Engaged yes, but you know our Raine-chan."

*Byakuya smirked inconspiculously*

"We should let her go though, this could be entertaining..."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:48 am

*Darth face palmed herself as Raine started making passes on Kashear then she notices Kashear's body posture and only she seems to feel the subtle tenseness in the air*

Ummm... Raine... you might not want to do that...

*Kashear states one word with his deep baritone voice that possesses a Spanish accent while turning to look at Darth with deep blue eyes*

Female...

*Darth laughs nervously and replies*

Kashear-san...

*He smiles eerily showing off two sharp canines*

Call off your friend or I'm leaving and you can do the job yourself...

*Darth looks pleadingly to Byakuya and Hisagi to intervene*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next