Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor"

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 7 Empty Re: Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor"

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:10 am

*She listens intently to his words and she can feel one crystaline tear falling out of the corner of her left eye as she listens to Sach's declaration. She returns the loving embrace that he gives her and holds him tight*

I've never had someone understand me like you and your mother have. When I'm near you.. I can be myself and not have to worry about being accepted. Because you accept me for who I am.

*she gently brushes a strand of his hair out of his eyes as she smiles serenly at him*

Thank you for inviting me here tonight, luv.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Badges : Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 7 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 7 Empty Re: Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor"

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:30 am

*Sachiel's heart swells*

"It's so easy to understand someone when you look past the superficial. You just... You've got something so real, you touched me so deep... Darth-chan, what's there inside you, simply shone through to me. No words or actions necessary. In your eyes I see, all the love I'll ever need..."

*He cups her face in his hands and kisses her ardently*

"You don't know how you touched my life... even in such a short amount of time."

*Nervously he chokes up, Sach was never one to truly express his emotions*

"Oh in so many ways I just can't describe. It's like you've taught me what love is supposed to be."

*He chuckles while lovingly caressing her cheek once more*

"It's all the little things that make you beautiful to me."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 7 9
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:40 am

*She returns his kiss and smiles beautifully at him*

I'm glad I was able to help someone when they themselves have helped me just as much.

*she leans her head into the hand that is caressing her cheek. Much like a wolf does when you stroke its fur*

You make me feel so real, so loved, so protected. I've never had that kind of security. Not before now at least.

*she stands on the tips of her toes and kisses him gently*

I haven't know you long... but it feels like I've known you forever.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:57 am

*Sachiel smiles a true smile, something he hasn't been able to do for quite some time...*

"I can say the same to you my rare rose. Encompassing me safely in your velvet petals as you protect me with your thorns..."

*He laughs as he rubs the back of his head* ^^;

"Corny I know, but I just can't help but feel so free and poetic around you... Never before have I been allowed to just be me..."

*His face becomes warm with a blush at the kiss*

"Just remember Darth, no matter what I shall always protect you."

*He smiles again as he towers over her and kisses the top of her head*

"I know, as if we were somehow destined..."

*Sach was cut off by his own intuition, a sharp pain shot throughout his body. Her last words ringing through his head. "It feels like I've known you forever." It can't be! It just... He froze in a memory induced shock*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:02 am

*She laughs freely and this time it is not the laugh most hear that promises sadistic pain to come, but a laugh of pure joy*

That's ok if it was corny. I thought it was sweet ^^

*she smiles as he kisses the top of her head and looks up at him noting the difference in height she then looks at him worriedly as a look of shock crosses his face*

Sach-kun? Are you ok?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:15 pm

*Sach froze as the image of a beautiful woman rushed through his mind. He could see her eyes vividly..
Spoiler:

They were those same glacial eyes he had been staring longingly into but only a moment ago... He spoke breathlessly, inaudibly...*

"It... it can't be..."

*His eyes grew wide as he mind was sent reeling. Suddenly Dio's words crept into his mind. "You are of the arrancar species but before your soul became corrupt and you lost complete control you used to be a subordinate of mine... You were impatient and eager to fight claiming to want to protect everyone from the hollow scourge. In a field mission we were ambushed by hollows and suffered severe casualties... You were amongst them. We weren't able to retrieve the body and had to flee lest we suffer more casualties..." Just then his mind flashed to the last thing he had seen before his death...
Spoiler:

Sach's body grew rigid as everyone of his muscles tensed*

"Szayel... she was..."

*He collapsed onto his knees panting, holding his head in his left hand*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:20 am

*Darth drops to her knees in front of him and cups his face in her slender hands and looks at him*

What is it, Sach? What troubles you, luv?

*she then looks at him cautiously as he utters a name that was very prominent in her past*

Szayel? How do you know of Szayel-sempai? He's been dead for quite some time.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:10 am

*Reality rushes back to Sach with Darth's touch, he shakes his head slightly as if trying to shake the memory from his mind. He knickers softly*

"Sorry to worry you luv, I just thought I forgot to do something important but remember Haru did it for me. Every thing's fine." ^^;

*He kissed her on the cheek and slides his hands underneath hers upon his face, bringing them down towards his hips as he interlaces their fingers*

"Every thing's fine now that I'm here with you."

*He offers her hands a reassuring squeeze*

"Oh, Szayel... I was just remembering how Yoruichi-sensei was teasing me before you got here... My hair was a mess and when I flattened it out she said I looked like the bastard."

*He laughed awkwardly as he hated lying to Darth... but he needed to know something... he especially used the term 'bastard' to see her reaction.*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 am

*Darth smiles in acceptance of his answer but still deep in her heart she knows that something is wrong. She then squeezes his hands back to show that she accepts his answer and holds no doubts in her heart that what he says is true. She then hears what he states about Szayel and laughs*

Yes. He could be a bastard nearly all the time. I don't even know why I tolerated being one of his subordinates. Actually now that I recall. I was the only subordinate he had that could actually think on my own. Of course I'm referring to the mindless beings that served him. Szayel-sempai never really cared about his subordinates but there was no denying that he was a genius that's for sure.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:31 am

*Sach nodded*

"I see, I never really knew much about him. I just remember he was ruthless when I watched one of his assaults on Soul Society. He took out nearly an entire battalion from the 8th Division without batting an eyelash. You must have been quite a prize as his subordinate..."

*He smiled warmly as he brushed her nose with his thumb*

"...only the best of the best for an Espada leader eh? Though I'm curious, what did being his subordinate entail?"
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:44 am

Yes he could be quite cold-hearted but things were different back then and back then we didn't have the same mentality as we do now. I was cold-hearted and ruthless but now I know what it's like to feel again. Back when I was still Szayel's subordinate I remember meeting someone who showed me how to love again and ultimately helped me to become the person I am today.

*she thinks for a second*

But for some reason I can't for the life of me remember his name.

*she shrugs at Sach's question*

There wasn't really much that entailed to it. Just following his every order, interrogation of prisoners, things of that nature. Also the normal experiments such as making sure the Hogyouku stayed up and running and finding out every little bit of information on our enemies. Back then my greatest friend was Tusla, the only member of Nnoitra's fraccion I guess you could say. We both understood each other.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:48 pm

*Sach threw on a chipper facade*

"Well I'm glad you took it as a positive experience ^^ I can't imagine you becoming any more wonderful than who you are today. I bet you were always this amazing ^~ "

*Sach spoke breathlessly*

"Hideki... Isamu..."

*He shook his thoughts from his mind and kissed her forehead*

"He must have been one lucky guy"
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:36 pm

*Darth nods sadly*

He was... but unfortunately I don't remember that much about him. All I know is meeting him one day then everything taking place after that afternoon is blank.

*she smiles as he kisses her forehead*

But the past is past and this is now. I no longer live for the past but look for tomorrow even though that is never a promise... especially living the life of an Espada.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:11 pm

*He nods solemnly*

"Hai..."

*He looked deep into those glacial eyes as the memories of her came flooding back. A lone tear escaped the corner of his eye and slowly cascaded down a sallow cheek*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:29 am

*A look of surprise comes across her face as she sees the lone tear. She gently wipes it away and looks into his eyes*

What is wrong, love? Is there something the matter?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:08 pm

*Sach mentally bitch-slaps himself as he smiles*

"I'm sorry Darth I'm just going through a bit of a rough time at the moment, what with everything that's happened. My mother, Raizen... "

*He kisses her forehead tenderly*

"I shouldn't be thinking of such things when I'm with you though. Here and now I am perfectly content just to be"

*Pulls her in close, embracing her in a hug while resting his head atop hers*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:31 am

*Darth nods and smiles reasurringly*

I know, Sach-kun, I know. I have some family problems of my own and such... Some relatives are coming in soon. After they got wind of this latest fiasco in Hueco Mundo they're pulling at the bit, sorry for the pun love, to get here.

*she smiles softly as he kisses her forehead and pulls her close. She wraps her arms around his shoulders and is just content to hold him there*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:28 am

*Sach scoffs at the remark and he playfully turns Darth in his embrace and nips her lower lip*

"Hey now, was the equine pun really necessary?"

*He grinned*

"But it does remind me, weren't we here to go on a midnight ride?"
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:18 am

*She giggles as he playful nipped at her lower lip and lightly punches him on the arm in a playful manner*

I couldn't resist ^^ It must be the wolf in me to be mischievous.

*she then jumps up and extends her hand to him*

I believe we were, luv... shall we? ^^
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:40 am

*Sach snorts in exaggeration*

"Well m'lady..."

*He retracts his draconic features save his wings and allows his lower body to take its equine form. He looked to be a winged centaur. He chuckles*

"How is it you wish to ride?"

*Waggles his eyebrows*

"Moonlit gallop on a strapping young stallion?"

*Motions to his hindquarters*

"Sailing acroos the moon on a draconic daredevil?"

*Flaps his wings majestically*

"Or..."

*He grins coyly*

"Well lets stick with those options for now" ^~
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:47 am

*she smiles playfully then says*

You are such a tease, my luv.

*she then looks at him critically for a second the walks gracefully up to him and whispers into his right ear*

I prefer dragons myself, but it's all a matter of opinion... don't you think?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:40 am

*Smirks*

"I do apologize luv, but it's you who brings the tease out in me" ^~

*He walks out of the barn as his wings burst further from his back and he fully transforms into his draconic from*

Spoiler:

*He grins a draconic fang-ridden grin as he cranes his neck down and blows a wark gust of air through Darth's hair*

"It seems your ride is here m'lady... and if I do say so I enjoy uoir preference."

*He stretches his back much like a cat as he also stretches his wings*

"It's been so long since I've assumed my full earthen dragon form. Come to think of it..."

*He furrows his great brows*

"I think you are the first one, outside of my family of course to ever see my purest form"

*Grins as he lowers his shoulder to the ground, nudging her playfully with his rostrum to climb aboard*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:45 am

*She smiles*

Why I'm honored to be one of the very few to see you in this form!

*she laughs as he nudges her*

Wow you're impatient, luv.

*nimbly she climbs aboard his back*

Ready when you are.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:54 am

*Shakes his head in excitement and lets out a low roar*

"I'm sorry love, I'm just so excited... I might just explode!"

*He bounds into the air just as Darth finishes the world "are" *

"Hm, Darth-chan?"

*He slows the beating of his wings, ultimadely coming to a glide as he looks back*

"Are you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable nestled atop my head?"

*Straightens the crest of his neck*

"It may be a bit bony, but you may feel more secure sitting between my horns."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:03 am

*Darth lets out a small shriek as Sach leaps into the air she then looks at him as he asks her a question and she smiles mischeviously*

Why not?

*She gracefully leaps and lands atop his head and sits down comfortably before looking down at him*

Are you sure you don't mind me sitting here, luv? It must be awfully tiring and annoying to have such a burden upon you.

*at the word "awfully" she stress the "awful" part all the while leaning down to where she is laying on her stomach on top of his head*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next