Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor"

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 6 Empty Re: Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor"

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:38 am

*Byakuya watches in his stoic amusement, not letting on to how much he is enjoying the situation*

"It's ok Darth. I'll reign her back in..."

*He moves to Raine's side and looks up at Kashear*

"I assure you she is no mere female. This woman possess a dignified air and grace unequaled. She is truly a great alli and warrioress..."

*Swiftly and without any proof of him doing it all Byakuya trips Raine and sends her falling forward into the dragon's chest*

Eep!

*Raine looked up embarrassed and blushed as her cheek carressed Kashear's bare chest*

"Raine-chan!"

*Hisagi's left eye twitched as he watched and Byakuya's lip curled up in a wicked smile*

I, err... I'm...

*Raine buries her head in his chest and seemed to be sniffling in shame...*

"Aw, Raine-chan..."

*Her head snapped up as she moved to Kashear's side and latched onto his arm, staring up at him with adoring eyes.*

I'm so sorry Kashear-kun!

*Hisagi was the next to smack his forehead*

"Baka ona..."

*He looked to Byakuya for guidance*

"Well?!?"

"Well what?"

*Byakuya had to stifle his laughter*

"Do something! If she keeps this up she's gonna start an inter-species war!!! ><; "

*Byakuya finally burst out laughing*

"What in the..."

*Raine looked over. She was thoroughly confused as no one had ever even seen the former 6th Taichou so much as smile, let alone fall into a fit of laughter*

Uh, Byakuya-sama...

*Hisagi's eyes grew wide as he too was worried about his normally stoic collegue*

"Byakuya-sama!"
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 6 9
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 6 Empty Re: Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor"

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:49 am

*Kashear looks to Byakuya*

I wasn't talking about her!

*he gestures to Raine*

When I say female I mean her.

*points to Darth who smiles nervously*

All of you are utter...

*a look of surprise crosses his face as he looks down at where Raine has landed against his chest. His left eye begins to twitch. He glares at Darth*

Get her off of me, Female... wha?????

*she latches onto his arm and he growls and tries to shake her off but to no avail*

Female!! Get her off!!!

*Darth begins to LHAO*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Badges : Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 6 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:59 am

*Byakuya starts to calm down as he straightens his posture*

"Ahem..."

*Raine and Hisagi continue to stare at him blinking in disbelief*

"Believe it or not I was referring to your newly adorned arm ornament."

*He nonchalantly walks over towards Kashear and motions to the chibified Raine still latched onto the dragon lord's arm*

"I give you Misstress Raine Eve, 2nd Espada..."

*He chuckles as Hisagi falls over @_@ *

"Not... funny... Byu-kun..."

*He manages to stand up and brushes himself off, he whispers under his breath*

"No wonder he rarely shows any emotion... his joyous side is twisted, and his sense of humor... -_-; warped."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:05 am

*Kashear breathes in a big, deep breath then glares at Byakuya, removes Raine from his arm and directs his attention to Darth. He is fully composed now and his eyes red eyes have no emotion within them***

You have warped friends, Female. I'm leaving now.

*Darth's jaw drops*

But you can't leave!

*Kashear gives her a look that says, "Oh yeah? And who's gonna stop me?"*

Oh really... and why is that?

*She looks to Raine, Byakuya, and Hisagi then back to Kashear*

Because it deals with your mother.

*Kashear's face is one of shock*

*** I know last post I said he had blue eyes but that was an accidental typo they're red. My bad!
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:34 am

*The 3 companions look to eachother, realizing the graveness of this situation. Each of them nod as a silent agreement is made to focus on the new mission's goal. Raine steps forward and her ear spines flutter slightly as she is engulfed in black shadow-like reiatsu. As the swirling energy dies down and recedes into the darkness Raine emerges in her reurrected, draconic state*

Spoiler:

My deepest apoligies Lord Kashear.

*She folds her wings inward and bows respectfully*

I should have treated the situation in a more mature fashion, especially in the grave circumstances as Darth made mention of...

*Her eyes narrowed and her pupils shifted to draconic slits*

You're mother is being held captive somewhere underneath one of our delinquint citidels. Up until now she lay dormant, slumbering as she was sealled within the Gotei ages ago... but it seems now someone within the Soul Society has tampered with your mother's remains and awakened her for some selfish purposes still unknown to us...

*Byakuya and Hisagi stood in awe of the transformation Raine had made, not the physical, but her ability to smoothly change her disposition from one situation to the next.*

"That's Raine-jousama for ya."

*Hisagi smiled as he whisperd to Byuakuya, who also watched proudly as she carried out her diplomatic duties with the honor and dignified grace he had spoken of earlier*

"Hai, that's our beautiful abomination."

*Both men bowed their heads and listened to the newly begun declarations*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:49 am

*Kashear looked to Darth and sighed heavily*

Female... is this true?

*she nods in affirmation*

Oui... every word. Kurōryuken-sama has been in a death like slumber up until now. As far as we have gathered... they have used part of her spiritual essence to create a "thing" that is unnatural for their own selfish purpose.

*Kashear begins to pace anxiously*

I see why I have been called here then. I'm glad you summoned me instead of my heirs. They would not have known how to handle the situation. If mother is freed... the world could be at its end... as you all must know... she destroyed Atlantis, was the origin of the Black Plague, caused the destruction of Pompeii, and of course... nearly destroyed all of Soul Society... even though she did favor the Quincies more than any other race... no one knows why...

*he chuckles mirthlessly at his last statement*

Kashear... do you have any suggestions on what we do?

*He shakes his head but then looks to all of the room's occupants*

I suggest we plan this together because this is an operation of utmost importance... it's success will mean the continuation of my line and its failure will mean the death to all of those here in Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, and the Living World. Ladies and Gentleman... the fight for survival begins now.

*Darth smiles at him as he concludes his speech and looks to Byakuya and Hisagi*

You can see why he was the King of Dragons during his time now can't you, Monsiuers?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:59 pm

*Both men nod, answering simultainiously*

"Hai"

"Hai"

*Raine looks over the dignified Dragon Lord and sighs. Baka! Baka baka baka! It's going to take some serious convincing to prove to him I'm not some hormone-driven retard >< She quickly moves in front of Kashear and Decadent cyan met stoic crimson*

Kashear if I may be bold as to delegate orders, I would suggest that yourself and Darth accompany myself to the Rukon District to do a bit of scouting while Hisagi and Byakuya continue with their own planned recon work beneath the city.

*She whistled and out of nowhere 3 rather large wolves came bounding into the manor. Each sauntering up to Raine and nuzzling her lovingly, and playfully nipping as they yipped in greeting*
Spoiler:

May I introduce you both to the pinical of my wolven breding efforts...

*She motioned to each respective wolf*

My red roan beauty here is Skoll, my elemental representation of fire and summer (sun). Hati, with the liquid silver pelt, he represents ice and winter (moon). And then there is my top Alpha male Fenrir, the chaos wolf.

*Each canine carefully eyed the newcomers and soon lowered their heads in acceptence of there presense.*

Each of my trio have been hand selected and bred to be top of the line Spirit World predators... Trained through the highest levels of scent/sight/reiatsu tracking, obedience, personal protection, a well as stealth and offensive measures. I believe they will be most helpful in our scouting efforts.

*She climps atop Fenrir's massive back*

"I suppose this means we will meet up with you in Rukongai at some point."

*Raine nodded*

"Then we shall take our leave now and forge ahead. Good luck, and be careful."

*The 2 men flickered for a moment and shunpod out of sight*

Well? What do you say?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:15 am

*Kashear nods and then eyes the wolves apprehensively before the dragon side of him accepts their presence and he turns back to the others*

Very well then.

*he turns to Darth as the other two males shunpo out of sight*

Let's go, female.

*he then transforms and soars into the sky as Darth leaps onto Silverado*

Sounds good to me.

*she clucks to Silverado and he gallops off in the direction of the Rukon District*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:23 am

*Raine smiles and takes off after the other 2*

Let's go boys!

*The wolves set off bounding towards the Rukon as they let out excited howls and leap the manor's walls. Fenrir carrying Raine leading the pack as the others followed in tow*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:15 am

*Darth sonidos to Raine's mansion and looks around for the person she came to meet up with*

Sach? Are you here?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:10 am

*Sachiel's ears perk as he hears Darths voice*

"I'm in the barn m'lady"

*He's seen sitting on a bale of hay in his draconic form*

Spoiler:
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:16 am

*Darth glances towards the barns and makes her way over to Sach*

Bonjour, monsiuer.

*She smiles at him and sits down on a bale of hay next to him*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:36 am

*Sachiel bows from his waist*

"Good day Lady Darth, I'm overjoyed with your presense..."

*He mock pouts*

"I was waiting here all by myself for so long I got to thinking you didn't like me"

*He scuffs a clawed foot against the ground and grins deviously*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:40 am

*Darth sees Sach's pout and she walks up to him*

Aww. How can I not like you, love?

*she kisses him on the cheek and smiles at him*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:15 am

*Sach blushes slightly at the word 'love'*

"I was just... pre...tend . . . ing"

*His voice trailed off as as his breath hitched with Darth's kiss. It seemed the playboy had been beaten by his own infatuation*

"I uh, hah... well" ^///^

*His gaze is focused on Darth's gorgeous smile, but his eyes soon find themselves captured in hers. Brilliant turquoise seduced by sultry ice-blue. He collects himself somewhat to regain his composure*

"Vos yeux sont ... simplement à couper le souffle ils me rappellent d'un glacier brillant baigné dans la lumière chaste, en argent de la lune..."

---
(Your eyes are simply breathtaking... they remind me off a brillant glacier bathed in the moon's chaste, silver light...)
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:22 am

*She blushes slightly at his words but the replies*

Merci précieux. Vous m'apportez la grande joie avec vos mots.

*she then continues to look into his brilliant turquoise eyes*

{Thank you precious one. You bring me great joy with your words.}
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:52 am

"There's something about a woman blushing that just... mm..."

*He chickles his sensual laugh as he slides his right hand up her jawbone to her cheek and strokes the soft flesh with his thumb. His tail snakes around her waist and pulls her closer to himself*

"Vous êtes trop jolis. Comment peut quelqu'un si bel et doux l'est-ce que craint être troisième Espada?"

---
(You are too cute. How can someone so beautiful and sweet be the feared third Espada?)
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:57 am

*she is pulled close to Sach as he gently strokes her cheek. His rich, sensual laugh slides over her and sends slight shivers down her spine. She blushes even more at his words, unused to the attention because of her reputation as a feared Espada*

Je suppose que ma réputation est un peu faite voler de porportions. Bien que sur le champ de bataille je devine là ma réputation preceedes moi.

{I guess my reputation is a little blown out of porportions. Even though on the battlefield I believe it is there that my reputation preceedes me.}
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:41 am

*Sach offers a coy grin*

"Alors je suppose que je suis fortuné dans le fait que je ne sais pas une grande partie de votre réputation. Je ne voudrais pas jamais rencontrer un tel fem fatale sur le champ de bataille."

*His tail swishes as its tip dances up Darth's spine*

"L'essai de se concentrer sur un adversaire pendant qu'aveuglé par leur beauté..."

*He moves his face dangerously close to her ear, whispering in warm seductive breaths, taking in her scent for a moment*

"...Enivré par leur odeur..."

*He pulls back slightly as he positions his face nose to nose with hers, his gaze delving deep into hers*

"Et quitté complètement vulnérable comme je coule davantage et davantage dans ces yeux glaciel..."

*He whispers softly*

"Peut-être vous avez quelques notions preconcieved de moi, mais voyant comme il n'y a peu à aucuns informations réels derrière mon existance je n'ai aucune réputation réelle ... mais ce soir j'ai l'intention de commencer celui..."

*He slowly moves in to kiss Darth*

"Sur ce champ de bataille..."

*He plants a soft, chaste kiss on her lips then grows a bit more adventurous. His own lips part slightly as his tongue traces her upper lip tantalizingly*

---
(Then I guess I'm fortunate in the fact that I don't know much of your reputation. I wouldn't want to ever meet such a fem fatale on the battlefield.)
(Trying to focus on an opponent while blinded by their beauty...)
(...Intoxicated by their scent...)
(And left utterly vulnerable as I sink further and further into those glaciel eyes...)
(Perhaps you have some preconcieved notions of me, but seeing as there is little to no real information behind my existance I have no real reputation... but tonight I intend to start one...)
(On this battlefield...)
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:48 am

*Darth shivers as Sach whispers in her ear and as his tail dances up her spine and is entranced by his words. All she can do is watch him as he soon lays a chaste kiss on her lips and he soon begins to grow bold and she gently gasps as his tongue traces her upper lip. As he kisses her she runs a hand through his silky hair*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:06 am

*The stallion in Sach begins to surface as Darth runs her hands through his mane. He knickers softly.*

"Mmm... Si mol et délicat..."

*He gets wrapped up in the "battlefield" notion and begins to fight for his dominance. His tongue sneakily darts out and seeks its opponent hiding behind enemy lines. Once his target is aquired the two tongues begin to dance and intertwine, beginning the battle Sach has been insinuating from the start.*

*His stallion blood began to boil over as his back arced and his neck crested*

---
(So soft and delicate)
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:11 am

*As their tongues intertwine Darth gives a slight moan. Her wolf-ish nature come to the front as she begins to battle with his tongue but soon submits to his dominance and she just enjoys the kiss that has been given*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:35 am

*Sachiel's tail swished with the moan and he relaxes a bit into the kiss. Having subdued Darth's tongue he pulled himself back, gazing into her crystalline eyes*

"I'm so glad you came to see my this evening Miss Darth."

*He blushed ever so slightly as he cast his gaze downward*

"I was... I was worried you wouldn't want anything to do with some half-bred, hybrid abomination..."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:41 am

*She gently takes his face into her hands and beckons him to look into her glacial eyes that contain nothing but love for him as she responds*

You are no abomination Sach.. if anyone is the abomination here it is me.

*a pain that was carefully hidden flashes an instant in her eyes before it disappears*

There are many things in my past that if any of the others knew... I wouldn't be as accepted as I am. Many painful memories that I haven't told anyone. Not even your mother who is my greatest friend.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:59 pm

"How could you say something like that... you're..."

*Sach began to speak but was cut off by Darth, his gaze narrowed intently as he catch the fluctuation in Darth's eyes. She... she has mother's eyes...*

"Darth-chan I..."

*He stops himself momentarily to better gather his thoughts*

"There is no secret grave enough to deter your acceptence by my mother... or by me... We are scorned by even our own kinds and hated by those who don't understand. Nothing could make us judge others the way they judge us."

*Sach notes his voice becoming heated as he slips into past aggression and he slowly calms himslef, speaking softly.

"You should know that you can tell me anything and I would never think less of you. When I look at you Darth, I see something rare..."

*He caresses her cheek as he returns to his shinigami state, allowing his rough scales to receed leaving only his soft humanoid skin touching hers*

"A rose that can grow anywhere..."

*Sach embraces her in a loving hug, making sure to hold her tight*

"Like my mother tells us in the toughest of times... what makes you different, makes you beautiful..."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next